Posted: 9 years ago
LUCKY No Time For Love. 🤣

I adore Salman there & I think he was damn good.in that movie. 😃
Originally posted by Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

Have you watched Zombieland? I found the first 5 minutes pretty creepy with the zombies eating everyone so I left it there. Would you recommend it?

I highly recommend it. I found the movie less gross than Shaun of the Dead. It is a lot of dark humor, sarcasm and one-liners. Woody Harrelson is absolutely hilarious. His character Tallahassee is off the hook. Saif has tried to model his character in Go Goa Gone after Woody.
Personally, I really liked Aisha. I never understood why there was so much criticism about the movie or Sonam Kapoor's acting. Aisha borrows more from Alicia Silverstone's 'Clueless' rather than the original Emma. The pace was a flaw. The social commentary was not as sharp as Clueless. However, the story was executed well. I thought Sonam gave a good understated performance that the role required. Her character was grounded, she has an airheaded streak but good intentions. I liked her restraint in the role. A typical Bollywood heroine performance would have ruined it.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Personally, I really liked Aisha. I never understood why there was so much criticism about the movie or Sonam Kapoor's acting. Aisha borrows more from Alicia Silverstone's 'Clueless' rather than the original Emma. The pace was a flaw. The social commentary was not as sharp as Clueless. However, the story was executed well. I thought Sonam gave a good understated performance that the role required. Her character was grounded, she has an airheaded streak but good intentions. I liked her restraint in the role. A typical Bollywood heroine performance would have ruined it.

🤗 for this!Happy I am not alone to think like this. It might be that the movie had flaws & the worst for the fangirls is that Abhay wasnt enough to be seen on the screen. & the director disliked the edited result later on, so that might explain it. I wouldnt know about As reduced role if he hadnt complained about it honestly.  
On the topic of the thread, I loved Swades & Gulzaarish a lot too
^^
Abhay had way more screen time in Aisha than Paul Rudd had in Clueless.
Mela 😆
Aamir and Twinkle as lead in it  
I also loved Turning 30. Gul was amazing in the role & the story quite realistic. Only flaw was the 2d half: she cried just a bit too long & it took her too much time to find herself 😆
 But i sat through it with no problem at all.

Ajay Devgans Dil Toh Baccha hai ji  was awesome too. 
Come to think of it, most of the movies i liked where not that successful. Hmm. Now what does that say about me though?😆
Edited by BollyFanLuver - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Bollywood_01

I actually loved Shuddh desi romance. It had some amazing dialogues and Pari, Sushant and Rishi Kapoor were awesome in it. I loved the songs too. It had a very underrated album.⭐️
H
I also loved Hasee Toh Phasee to the core of shipping Sid and Pari together (I still do). But quite a few people didn't like it in this forum. But all my friends and colleagues loved the film. It was such a lovely and happy film. One of the best romcoms I have ever seen.😳

I actually liked JTHJ *runs and shuts myself inside before the tomatoes come flying*😆. Shahrukh and Anushka scenes were quite cute and some songs were good. But definitely Kat was BADDD in the film. 

Also many people are against KKHH saying "Oh..such a sexist film" or " Kajol should not have gone with Rahul, instead she should have gone with Aman". But this film was soo cute and Shahrukh and Kajol looked so pretty together that I felt nothing was wrong with it. But if seen practically,the film was crazy. 😆

Will share more later !!

Ditto...⭐️
I loved JTHJ , Chennai Express , Aisha ...

Ghanchakkar wasn't that bad either.