Originally posted by sanjinimala

Fir sorry bola? 😲
Yes it is very much like Aina πŸ˜‰
But I'll be adding romance (lots of it)
And jealousy track etc etc...you know my way of writing right? πŸ˜‰
Rantara version will be slightly different
Thanks love..I read the 3rd part..it was amazingly written
Hugs πŸ€—
ab kya bolu yaar... meri iss ghatiya net ne mujhe itna frustrate kr diya ki kya kahoon🀒
issi liye ekdum mode off hoo gaya tha... abhi thora thik hain is ki halat...πŸ˜†
well everyone knows ur style very wellπŸ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
congrats sanju ji for new ff...πŸ₯³
concept is interesting...
cont asap...
thank u 😊
sry ji my net in nt workin frm few days...
Originally posted by Komali14

congrats sanju ji for new ff...πŸ₯³
concept is interesting...
cont asap...
thank u 😊
sry ji my net in nt workin frm few days...

Thanks Nikita!
No problem darling I have network problems as well
It happens.. But thanks for taking your time out to read my stories
I appreciate it very much!
Hugs sweeti πŸ€—
Awesome concept πŸ˜‰ I'm gonna try and keep up with this one! 
Continue soon! 

Hopefully you'll love this story of mine as well.
Please read and comment... Thank you!

Chapter 1

The kauls house in Kashmir was decorated with flowers and lights. Visitors were slowly entering the house. Today was Nisha kauls engagement with the business tycoon Raghunath Naik. The kauls were very excited as it was their eldest daughter's engagement. Mr and Mrs kaul were busy greeting the guests at the main door. Nisha's Daadi and Dada were busy talking with their old buddies. Antara kaul,the youngest daughter of Mr and Mrs kaul was all over Nisha's room to fulfill the demands of her di. "Antara... I don't like this anymore tum mujhey apna wala lahenga do please! Nisha said. " 'Lekin di tumey toh mera wala pasand nai thaa toh fir...Nisha shushed her half way. "Abhi bhi pasand nai hai 'Lekin fir bhi I want it! Nisha said while snatching Antara's lahenga from her hands. " 'Lekin di what will I wear?" I don't have any decent clothes.. Merey acchey kaprey toh aap ke pass hai na...Antara said with moistened eyes. "Wear anything ... Waysey bhi no one looks at you! Nisha said with an attitude. Her words hurt Antara badly. Wiping her tears she came out of the room. She ran towards her room bumping into Daadi! " Sambhal ke beta! Daadi said while helping her to stand on her feet. Daadi was worried seeing her tears rolling down her cheeks. "Kiya huwa meri rajkumari ko? Daadi asked. " kuch nai Daadi bas aysey hi . Antara said while wiping her tears. Daadi knew what must have happened. She grabbed her hand and took her to her room. "Abh batah... Nisha ne kuch kahan hai Kiya? Daadi asked as Antara rested her head on daadi's lap. " Kiya may badsurat hun Daadi? Asked Antara as fresh tears started to form in her eyes. "Arey nai beta..tu toh kitna sundar hai..apney di se bhi ziyada. Daadi tried to calm her down. " then why di keeps telling me that no one even bothers to look at me...her bitter words remind me that I'm ugly. Antara sobbed. Daadi caressed her lovingly. "Ussey Kiya patah khoobsurat kisey kahtey hai. Daadi said. " tu toh jaanti hai Teri di kaysi hai..tu uski baaton ka bilkul bura mat maan. Daadi said. "Daadi... Kiya kabhi mujhsey bhi koi pyaar karega? Asked Antara hoping to get a positive reply. " haan bacchey... Tum dekhna tumarey liye bhi koi rajkumar aayega..tujhey apna banakar lejaayega yahan se bahut door jahan par sirf tum dono hongey. Daadi said while helping her to sit up. Antara smiled excitedly and hugged Daadi tightly. Unknowingly she was blushing. "Merey sapno ke raja..mera rajkumar ..my prince charming ek din zaroor aayega mujhey patah hai Daadi. Antara said . " Now that's like my granddaughter! "Go get ready..engagement shuru hone waali hai. Daadi said. Thanking her Daadi and kissing her cheeks ...Antara ran to her room. Daadi's words roamed her ears as she dressed. Soon she was ready and headed towards the stairs. Playing with her hair she was coming down the stairs when she bumped into something hard! " Arey sambhal ke Antara! Two strong hands came around her. Antara recognized his voice. He was Di's would be husband! Being a bholi bhaali shy ladki...she never came in front of him ever...she always hid from him. And now she was in front of him and in his arms! "I'm sorry. Antara said apologetically. Raghu helped her to compose herself. " its OK. Replied Raghu. "Toh akhir tum merey saamney aa hii gayee? Raghu said while smiling and looking at her face which was lowered. Antara felt nervous and so shy that she turned back and ran from him. " Antara!!! Raghu called behind her but she disappeared behind the big roman pillars. Antara hid behind the pillars and peeked through to look at him. "Di is so lucky...she's getting married to the most handsom man in the whole World! Thought Antara. Soon the engagement rasam started.Antara watched the couple from behind Daadi. Daadi reached and kissed her forehead. " your turn will soon come. Daadi whispered in her ears. "Daadi aap bhi na..Antara said shyly. The ceremony was over. After food and dessert.. Raghu and his family left for the hotel. The wedding was planned in a week.

Days were passing by. Nisha made Antara do her shopping and stuff. While she rested. Lately Nisha started to be on the phone almost every hour. Antara noticed she was ignoring Raghu's calls a lot. She looked disturbed worried and tensed. People from a magazine company visited her couple times. Even Antara asked her if everything was ok... And all the time Nisha just shut her up! " tu apney kaam se kaam rakho Cinderella kahi ki! Nisha would hurt her badly with her bitter and sour words. "And remember no prince charming will come for your rescue... You are stuck with me miss Cinderella kaul! Nisha would mock her and tease her occasionally. With tears in her eyes Antara continued to obey her di.

Finally the wedding day arrived. The kaul Mansion was decorated like a bride. Raghu and family arrived. Antara greeted Raghu's mom...a very sweet lady who's words made Antara shy away." Mera koi chota beta hota nai toh may uski shaadi tumsey Kara deti. Antara blushed and hid behind her momma. Raghu sat in the mandap and waited for Nisha as the pandit chanted. "Kanya ko ley aao . Pandit ji said. " Antara jaah beta apni di ko le aa. Mom said. Antara hurried to Di's room but there was no sign of Nisha! Antara panicked. She checked in the washroom... Tried her phone but no response. Antara was going to call her parents when her eyes caught a note on her bed. She ran and grabbed the letter. Her eyes widened with shock as she read. Nisha had ran away! She chose her modeling career rather than Raghu! The company wanted her to remain single while she'll model for the company. Antara ran out and headed towards the stairs. She gestured towards her parents. The kauls left for Nisha's room followed by worried grandparents. The family was in total shock after reading the letter. Downstairs Raghu assumed something was wrong so he excused himself and headed upstairs. He entered Nisha's room only to find everyone shattered and crying. "What's wrong? " aap log is tarah roh kiyu rahey ho? "Nisha kahan hain? Asked Raghu worriedly. Antara with a trembling hand handed him the letter. To everyone's surprise he wasnt shocked at all!. " I knew this was coming... I asked her not to do modeling but she was rebelling... She was against my decision all the time...she never took suggestions and opinion from me..never! Raghu said as his parents joined them. Raghu gave them the letter. They were worried for their son. Dr kaul joined his hands and asked for forgiveness. Raghu knew ki family ki badnami hogee...Dr kaul was a respected Dr in the society... People looked up to him...he had reputation and everyone honored him. Raghu talked to his parents. A smile appeared on his parents lips as they noded in yes. "Ek hii shart pe may aap ko maaf karunga . Raghu said to Dr kaul. Everyone's gaze shifted to Raghu. " Agar aap apni choti beti Antara ka haanth merey haantho me do gey..tabhi may aapko maaf karunga. Raghu said. Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief. Daadi had the biggest smile on her lips. Shocked Antara couldn't believe what she just heard! "Agar antara maan jaay toh we have no problem. Dr kaul said. Everyone's gaze shifted to frozen Antara. Unable to bear their questionable gaze Antara ran to her room! " Antara!!! Raghu called behind her but Antara was already out of the room. "May dekhti hun. Daadi said and left towards Antara's room. Antara was standing by the window and staring at the moon and the stars. " Antara beta! Daadi's voice startled her. Antara ran into daadi's embrace. "Remember I was telling you about your raj Kumar? " woh raj Kumar Raghu hii hai beta!"apni Daadi ka vishwas Karo ...Raghu tumey bahut khush rakhega..bahut pyaar karega beta. "Woh khud tumara haanth maang raha hain Antara... Maan jaao betey. Daadi said caressing her lovingly.The kauls entered Antara's room. Antara noticed Dr kaul was broken and shattered. She felt bad for her family. " koi zabarjasti nai hain beta..its up to you. Dr kaul and Geeta said in unison. Raghu entered.. He gestured everyone to leave. "daadi aap mat jaao please! Antara tried to stop her Daadi from going as she was scared and panicking. " its ok beta..tum dono apas me baath karlo. Daadi said and left them alone. Raghu closed the door and neared panicking Antara. Antara was shaking badly ...gulping she turned to face the open window. "Antara!!! She squeezed her eyes as his voice hit her ears! " Mujhsey shaadi karogi? Raghu asked her directly without wasting time. Antara didn't know what to do or say. "I'll wait for you downstairs... Mandap me may tumara intazar karunga...agar tumey ye rishta manzoor hai toh taiyaar hokar nichey ajaana...I'll wait for you Antara. Saying that Raghu left. Antara sat on her bed with a thud! " Raghu di ka pyaar hai...may kaysey...Antara said. "Teri di ko Agar Raghu ka fikr hota ya parwa hota toh woh iss tarah se bhaag nai jaati! " Ye pyaar saccha nai thaa! Raghu's mom said while coming in with the Saree and jewelries which she had bought for Nisha. "Mujhey toh tu pasand thii...humesha se! Mrs naik said while touching her head and blessing her. Antara lowered her gaze. " aunty... Antara could say just that much. "Aunty nai...mom bolo...aaj se may tumari mom huwi. Mrs naik said excitedly. " abh jaldhi se taiyaar ho jaao...aur kitna intazar karaogi merey bacchey ko? Mrs naik continued.

Downstairs Raghu's gaze was rooted to the stairs. He was desperately waiting for Antara... And he was confident that she will come. He stood up with a smile on his lips as he saw Antara in Bride's attire... Coming down the stairs with mom on her side helping her. She was a beautiful bride!Raghu gulped. The kauls were happy once again.

Guys how was first chapter? Please do comment. Its 12 midnight in Canada and I'm sleepy so I gotta go .Precap:- Rantara wedding and bidaai. Raghu brings his bride home. Rantara beautiful moments starting soon. Stay tuned. Love to all...mwaah...goodnight!Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
Nisha is such a unlucky girl. Usse apne behen ki aur Raghu ki khadar nahi thi.

Raghu's mom liked Antara n Raghu's parents agreed for the marriage

Antara is refusing just bcs Raghu was abt to marry hi Di.

Precap is interesting
sanji how do u know me soo well yaar
i knew i was going to fall in love instantly and thats what hppened 
thank god no more niha and thank god u didnt write their love story uff pheww
antu found him handsome of all hayee begining now 
raghu asked for ehr hand and wa ssure she will come uff how right 
raghus mom liked her aww cute
now wedding and romance 
pls cont asap
awww u started it...😊