please start it soon

Updated chapter 1 on page 4 πŸ˜‰
please read and comment
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
haaw!!..nisha's words made me sad yr..how could she say for her own sis??..😑
she betrayed him..n raghu knew this??😲..this is surely not love neither from raghu's..nor from nisha's ...antara accepted his proposal..😳
wonderful!!
waiting fro next update!
thanks dear..u always makes me fresh by ur awesome updatesπŸ€—
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 2
Please read and comment... Thank you!

Mrs Naik helped Antara to the mandap. The kauls had tears in their eyes. "Raghu hii hai meri bacchi ka Raj Kumar. Daadi said while wiping her tears. Antara stood in front of Raghu ..with her gaze lowered..both did the jaymala. The rituals started. Rantara performed all the required rituals. Raghu filled her maang and tied the mangalsutra around her neck. A lone tear escaped the corner of her eyes. It didn't go unnoticed by Raghu. Having the mind of their own his hand reached and wiped her tears. Antara wasn't expecting that. His gesture showed that he cares for her. They stood up for phereys. They went around the Agni holding each others hand...making vows to each other for life. Families and guests threw rice and flowers on them...blessing them for their happy married life. Finally the wedding came to an end. Rantara were pronounced husband and wife. They took blessings from their elders. A table was set...Rantara sat to eat as the families and friends joined them. Antara ate quietly while everyone chat with Raghu...laughter spread in the kaul house as the people were merrymaking. Every now and then Antara was drifting off in her thought. Everything happened so quick.. She never expected this. Tears were welling up in her eyes thinking what Nisha did to Raghu and the family. " Raghu beta aaj yahi par ruk jaatey kal subha 'Chaley jaana. Dr kaul said. "Nai papa hotel booked hai aur we have to leave for Mumbai early in the morning. Replied Raghu. " we'll come in the morning to see you guys before leaving. Raghu continued. Antara realized she will be leaving Kashmir forever. Thinking about leaving her families.. Friends... Her childhood memories behind brought tears in her eyes. After eating.. Antara was brought in her room to pack her suitcase. "Rest of the bags we'll can pick it up before leaving. Mrs naik said ." jee mom. Antara said. The most awaited part arrived...Antara's bidaai! Her close family surrounded her in her bedroom. Tears were shed as they hugged her. "mujhey nai jaana papa! Antara cried in her papa's arms. " may aaonga tumey dekhney merey bacchey! Dr kaul consoled her. "Daadi please.. May nai jaaongi!!! Antara cried in her daadi's lap. " jaana toh parega beta...tu kisi aur ki ho chuki hai...tujh par abh kisi aur ka adhikaar hai...humara nai. Daadi said while caressing her lovingly. "Momma!!! Antara ran in her mothers arms. " momma mujhey rok lo...mujhey kahi chupa lo momma! Antara wept in her mothers arms. "Teri Daadi sach kah Rahi hai Antara... Tu Raghu ki ho chuki hai...Raghu ka ghar abh tumara ghar hai...tu naik ghandaan ki bahu ban chuki hai beta...Geeta tried to console her as well. Antara was devastated... Her tears were not stopping. Downstairs the naiks waited for Antara. Raghu sensed something was wrong. He headed towards Antara's room. Seeing him at the door the kauls came out of the room. Raghu understood what must have been happening. Antara sat in her bed crying badly. " Antara!! Raghu's voice made her tremble badly. Looking away she said. "Mu...mujhey nai aana aapkey saath...may..may yahi rahungi apney ghar! Antara said as she sobbed. Raghu didn't know what to do or say. He inhaled and exhaled. " I know this wedding is a shock to you but I promise may tumey bahut khush rakhunga...inn aankhon me kabhi bhi aansoo nai aaney dunga...you'll be my first priority... I promise. Raghu said while sitting beside her."Agar tum chaho toh tum yaha rah sakti ho...jab bhi dil karey toh tum Mumbai aajana...I won't force you for anything Antara. Raghu said while getting up. "May chalta hun. Said Raghu while heading towards the door. " sunye!!!Antara said as she stood up .Raghu stopped and turned towards her. "Daadi said ki may parayee ho chuki hun...yahan ke log...ye ghar mera nai raha...toh fir may yahan kaysey rah sakti hun? Said Antara. When Raghu smiled...Antara lowered her gaze. He neared her...Antara sucked her breath as he approached her trembling figure. " khoobsurat ke saath saath tu sensible bhi hai. Raghu said while smiling and glancing her from top to bottom. Antara thought her heart will stop beating at anytime. "You can breath now. Raghu said. Embarrassed that she was caught trembling and panicking... She exhaled. Raghu stretched his hand towards her " 'Chaley? Avoiding his gaze..Antara slowly gave her hand in his hand. Raghu enclosed her tiny hand with his huge one as they moved towards the door. Everyone's face lit up when they saw Rantara coming down the stairs hand in hand. Daadi gave Raghu a thumps up .Raghu smiled and he took blessings once again. The families walked Antara to the beautifully decorated limousine. Bidding goodbyes with tears...Rantara got in the limo and left for the hotel. Arriving at the hotel...Raghu got busy at the reception while Mrs naik took panicking Antara to her room. Her eyes widened when she saw the beautiful decorated suit with aromatic candles..florescent dim lights and beautiful variety of flowers! Antara gulped. "Hey bhagwaan escaped her lips when her eyes caught the flower covered bed! She gulped again. Mrs naik helped her to sit in the middle of the bed. Blessing her caressing her lovingly she left. " this was done for dii...'Lekin dii ko kisi ki parwa nai...kuch bhi nai socha...kisi ke baarey me bhi nai socha..how can she do this to everyone? Antara was in deep thought when Raghu entered the room . she squeezed her eyes shut when she heard footsteps. "Antara!! His deep voice made her body to jerk. " jee...she said softly almost like a whisper. "I won't force you for anything ...I think we should give our relationship some time...jis halaat me humari shaadi huwi hai i think we both are not ready for this...may theek kah raha hun na? Asked Raghu. " jee. Antara whispered again. Raghu sighed and grabbed his pillow. "Aap kahan jaa rahey ho? Asked Antara. " kahi nai...I'll sleep on the sofa..tum yahan araam se soh jaao. Raghu said. Antara didn't know what to say. She felt very uncomfortable to share bed with him but come on Antara he's your husband! A voice said from inside. Raghu headed towards the washroom with his towel. Antara got down from the bed and opened her suitcase and took her pyjamas out. Removing her jewelries she cleaned off the flower petals on the bed. Raghu came out all freshened up and changed in his tracks. Grabbing her things Antara headed towards the washroom. When she came out Raghu was snoring on the sofa. Legs spread wide...one arm on his eyes..the other one on his chest he slept. Antara grabbed a sheet and covered him up. "I'm sorry for what dii did to you. Antara said softly. Her eyes filled up as she laid on the bed. Soon she dozed off.

Precap: Rantara leaves for Mumbai. Antara's entry in Naik residence. Muh dikhaayee and other rasams are done . Beginning of rantara moments. Stay tuned. Love you all..mwaah!
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Antara n Raghu's marriage happened finally. Antara was sad tht she has to leave her house.

Antara was nervous n sad n Raghu tried to calm her down. He said she cn come to his house when she will be ready. Antara n Raghu's convo was so cute.

Antara was nervous on seeing decorated bed in the room. Raghu so beautifully understood her feelings n slept on the sofa. Love u Raghu
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful !!
loved this chapter very much πŸ˜ƒ
Rantara convo was awesome 😳
pls continue soon sanju :)
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Antara n Raghu's marriage happened finally. Antara was sad tht she has to leave her house.

Antara was nervous n sad n Raghu tried to calm her down. He said she cn come to his house when she will be ready. Antara n Raghu's convo was so cute.

Antara was nervous on seeing decorated bed in the room. Raghu so beautifully understood her feelings n slept on the sofa. Love u Raghu

Thanks darling πŸ˜‰
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjaliAnand

wonderful !!
loved this chapter very much πŸ˜ƒ
Rantara convo was awesome 😳
pls continue soon sanju :)

Thanks sweeti!
Will continue soon πŸ˜‰
honeybees22 thumbnail
just one word for this update 
FANTASTIC 
everything hapened so quick 
rantara leaving aww waiting 
cute moments coming up 
waiting eagerly 
pls cont asap
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The first two chapters are really interesting. So now they're married and Raghu actually does care for her (: Waiting to see how they will fall in love.

Keep writing,

Kiret x
ankusanu thumbnail
read d updates...
beautiful... rantara r married nw..
raghu really cares alot bout antara...
n precap ...wow rantara moments to begin.
πŸ‘πŸΌ...
excited fr d romance...
nice n thanks