Posted: 9 years ago
Baldy baba was telling shlok about some attractive offer about some school or institution... and asked baccha to prepare presentation for the same...but shlok was reluctant n not so happy with the idea 🥱 why??

I think baba planning to send baccha away for a while...some longgg business trip...n shlok sensed it...
So the hesitation... But am sure astha gonna join him...whether he likes or not 😆
I think so too.  It will be fun.   😃
oh so he has to go to another business trip
Originally posted by rbb1

But I think astha gonna join him this time 😆
Originally posted by rbb1

Let's say they...
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

I think so too. It will be fun. 😃

If NA came to kno about this business trip of ashlok...probably he'll get heart attack... 😆
Looking at your post title, i had Nnirma thoughts! Wondering for a moment, what is he reluctant about? 🤣

But the part about Baccha sensing anything about NA, I'd disagree... Baba is Bhagwan, period! Baccha only senses two things - one is Shaq and the other is F... oh well, let's see how the CV's deal with this...

BTW, Loved today's epi... I actually am liking Ankush 👏 
nice post ..hope so...and beliv that we get some  ashlok moments
Originally posted by Tanvi.Alison

Looking at your post title, i had Nnirma thoughts! Wondering for a moment, what is he reluctant about? 🤣
Tanvi...don't think I wud say shlokie reluctant for nirma...even not in dreams...anyone noticed his choice of selection of f.b🤣
But the part about Baccha sensing anything about NA, I'd disagree... Baba is Bhagwan, period! Baccha only senses two things - one is Shaq and the other is F... oh well, let's see how the CV's deal with this...

BTW, Loved today's epi... I actually am liking Ankush 👏 
Basically I like bad boys😉

Originally posted by priya_avi

Basically I like bad boys😉

IKR! The F.B was mostly the pre or post waka waka moments 😆 no wonder he goes to bed with a bad mood and waked up even more grumpier! 😆

Oh! most of us do like bad boys 😉