CID

Poll for Abhijeet fans

Poll

which feature do u find most appealing in Abhijeet?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Plz vote..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is a tough question, you know...As per height is concerned, I don't find it that appealing, he has a normal height; about jawline, I never gave any attention or thought to that portion 😕
His smile, eyes and height are the things that attract me...😳 If to chose one, I'll go with his eyes, though his smile is also very killing and magnetic..😛
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
everything!
his style...attitude... lips...eyes..etc😳
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
More than anything- his attitude as a cop, his skills as a detective, his charming wit, his handling of people, his angry man on hunt for justice avatar, his smile and eyes, his portrayal of emotions and expressions, his disguise acting, his unconventional looks, his manly behaviour, his sweetness with children, his bond with juniors, his dosti and sync with daya, his loyalty to team, acp, duty, his fighting sense, his ways of handling weapons, his shooting and hearing capabilities, his quick agility, his thoughtful quick thinking, his street smart ways of dealing with informers, shopkeepers etc, his past, present and future, his feelings at all his loss and gain, his roar, his observation talent, his graciousness, his trustworthiness, his likes-dislikes, his whistling, his nose and complexion, his unruffled hair, his empathy for ppl, his softness and hardness, his cleverness, his helpfulness, his concern for team members, his nok-jhoks with daya, salunkhe, freddy, his love for food, fun, service, holiday, his willingness to put duty before everything else, his reliability, his ways and means to come out of any mess, his bravery and courage in face of danger, his undercover missions, his capabilities as an officer...

The list goes on. Want more?
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I chose eyes cause he can smile with them Also :)
Twilight123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

More than anything- his attitude as a cop, his skills as a detective, his charming wit, his handling of people, his angry man on hunt for justice avatar, his smile and eyes, his portrayal of emotions and expressions, his disguise acting, his unconventional looks, his manly behaviour, his sweetness with children, his bond with juniors, his dosti and sync with daya, his loyalty to team, acp, duty, his fighting sense, his ways of handling weapons, his shooting and hearing capabilities, his quick agility, his thoughtful quick thinking, his street smart ways of dealing with informers, shopkeepers etc, his past, present and future, his feelings at all his loss and gain, his roar, his observation talent, his graciousness, his trustworthiness, his likes-dislikes, his whistling, his nose and complexion, his unruffled hair, his empathy for ppl, his softness and hardness, his cleverness, his helpfulness, his concern for team members, his nok-jhoks with daya, salunkhe, freddy, his love for food, fun, service, holiday, his willingness to put duty before everything else, his reliability, his ways and means to come out of any mess, his bravery and courage in face of danger, his undercover missions, his capabilities as an officer...

The list goes on. Want more?

OMG... 😳
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eyes..
arey yar.. We should have option to cast our vote for more than one..
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very very tough poll anu...i love everything abt abhi sir...his killer eyes...his deadly smile...his height...his style ...his jawlines...😳...in short he is perfect...can't choose any 1 option..
Edited by payelsonafan - 9 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

OMG... 😳

Omg for me also... Dunno wat came over me lolzzz... Wrote in one go!!! Lolzzz!
Whenever i see him, his style attracts me the most...
Twilight123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

Omg for me also... Dunno wat came over me lolzzz... Wrote in one go!!! Lolzzz!
Whenever i see him, his style attracts me the most...

But ur each and every word is true...👏