Hardik wants to go back to USA

Posted: 9 years ago
If Shiv was given cocaine by DB and he falls sick, will anandi say those words? Aapko badi buaji se aisi bath nahin karni. Perhaps. She also did the same thing with her son Amol. Anandi's greatness.

Perhaps anandi enjoys victimhood. She bonds with DB very well. Next she should start worshipping DB. For giving her cocaine and the thrills.😆

Atlast Hardik and gulli came to know DB's villainy. He wants to go back to US.

Now Hardik also turned against, what will DB do?

Leaves more than "greatness" I felt Anandi didn't want the truth to come out only because of Daddu.. He loved Subhadra like a child and when he would get to know the truth he would have broken down completely! Though I don't understand why hide it from other family members other than Daddu..

Db will get more agitated 😆 and curse Anandi a bit more and she won't stop with just giving drugs but might do something more worse now

I am enjoying db track 😆 and since this track is going well the cv's have extended it otherwise they would have ended db track by the truth coming out in front of the full family

Ansh are in focus and their life is a bit spiced up now so I have no complaints 😊
Shiv did not tell daddu and break his heart. He just vent out his anger against DB.

Has he no right even to do this? He is not mahaan to behave like anandi.

I liked the way Shiv and Hardik reacted.
Daddu will get more hurt when he gets to know that his own grandson and grand daughter-in-law do not think him man enough to face the truth - after all he is an Army man - must have seen enough in his life. This hiding business is employed in serials only to stretch the track.
This same anandi slapped Pramila in front of everybody because it will not break her daddu's heart.
if db give cocain to shiv amol then anandi will go to db and will say to db that if anything happen to shiv amol I will not leave u I will never forgive u .anandi hardly fight for herself but she ready to fight for others .
Originally posted by __Neha__

Leaves more than "greatness" I felt Anandi didn't want the truth to come out only because of Daddu.. He loved Subhadra like a child and when he would get to know the truth he would have broken down completely! Though I don't understand why hide it from other family members other than Daddu..

Db will get more agitated 😆 and curse Anandi a bit more and she won't stop with just giving drugs but might do something more worse now

I am enjoying db track 😆 and since this track is going well the cv's have extended it otherwise they would have ended db track by the truth coming out in front of the full family

Ansh are in focus and their life is a bit spiced up now so I have no complaints 😊

I don't even understand why even hide it from Daddu, he would have either told her to leave or given her the silent treatment, I doubt he would have fallen apart. 
Edited by angelic8219 - 9 years ago
Anandi behaves like a concerned citizen when it is not family.

She behaves like bahu and beti when it concerns her own family.
Originally posted by surabhi01

if db give cocain to shiv amol then anandi will go to db and will say to db that if anything happen to shiv amol I will not leave u I will never forgive u .anandi hardly fight for herself but she ready to fight for others .

She forgets that she also belongs to Shiv and Amol and if anything happens to her, it is they who will suffer.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Anandi behaves like a concerned citizen when it is not family.

She behaves like bahu and beti when it concerns her own family.

Even a bahu and beti would have sense of what can and can't be forgiven, anandi just allows it because she doesn't want the family split.