Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
today both hardik and shiv stole the show .they way both shiv and hardik show db her place is very nice .

daddu will be hurt for sometime but soon he will forget and will ask where is food ? or he will start eating less when he come to know about db truth ?Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do anandi secretly wants DB commit more mistakes, more bad acts until the house is brought down? And then douse the flames.😆

I am sure she will ask Hardik not to go back to USA and stay and win over DB by forgiving her.

Anandi cant see people escape suffering so easily.😆

Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today I am totally agreed with leaves.me too felt that ANandi should not Stop SRS from that ...i know she is very tender by heart always want good for the others...she loved her family most ...she do not want that her family should be broken ...But what about her humanity?????.is DB do not deserve to be punished??????Why daddu should be in Dark about  DB's kartoot?????
Today i totally loved SRS's and Hardiks's behaviour towards  DB...she deserve so...😊
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Do anandi secretly wants DB commit more mistakes, more bad acts until the house is brought down? And then douse the flames.😆

I am sure she will ask Hardik not to go back to USA and stay and win over DB by forgiving her.

Anandi cant see people escape suffering so easily.😆

If Anandi enjoys suffering with DB then that's her own business but why subject others to put up with it under the notion that DB is an elder (when she act nothing like one). 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am wondering how can anandi have such big heart for db ? how can anandi think db deserve respect inspite of db continously bad doing .and another thing anandi many time show respect to db but db does not change her behaviour .anandi must know db cant be treated softly .if by mere giving respect to db db would have change then db would have change till now but nothing as such happen instead db becoming more and more bad .truth of db should be disclose to daddu .hiding truth about db is very dangerous thing .hiding truth from daddu it can save daddu from being hurted but on other side it will be dangerous
Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Daddu would be hurt too when his beloved sister dumped him  and family He tolerated the truth and nothing happened to him He moved on

Daddu was hurt too when his wife died but he moved on

Daddu was hurt too when he only knew his younger son died He accepted this and moved on

Daddu was hurt too when his laadli poti broke his blind trust on her and shamed him  in whole court , shamed him  in whole village by coming as drunk and doing tamasha Daddu was angry and was not talking to Sanchi but it was Anandi who again and again made everyone forgive her with emotional blackmailing etc

Daddu was hurt too when his granddaughter was raped He Is strong enough to face truth and supported her

Daddu was hurt too when  Meenu and Alok played passing the parcel game with Shiv and kept him in dark for so long Daddu was more hurt at that time why they lied to him than their deed

And now Daddu has become so weak cannot accept true face of his sister ?Huh ?

Creatives have lost marbles What kind of fool they are making Anandi ?I do respect her positive traits , caring for others but this is not caring for others This is complete  foolishness  I know  a lead does not need to be perfect It is ok if she commits mistakes too but like these ?where she is made into such a big  fool ?

Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anandi is irritating me now ugh girl open your eyes and stop this 'Daddu ki parvah' jaap ! 🤢
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hina-

Daddu would be hurt too when his beloved sister dumped him  and family He tolerated the truth and nothing happened to him He moved on

Daddu was hurt too when his wife died but he moved on

Daddu was hurt too when he only knew his younger son died He accepted this and moved on

Daddu was hurt too when his laadli poti broke his blind trust on her and shamed him  in whole court , shamed him  in whole village by coming as drunk and doing tamasha Daddu was angry and was not talking to Sanchi but it was Anandi who again and again made everyone forgive her with emotional blackmailing etc

Daddu was hurt too when his granddaughter was raped He Is strong enough to face truth and supported her

Daddu was hurt too when  Meenu and Alok played passing the parcel game with Shiv and kept him in dark for so long Daddu was more hurt at that time why they lied to him than their deed

And now Daddu has become so weak cannot accept true face of his sister ?Huh ?

Creatives have lost marbles What kind of fool they are making Anandi ?I do respect her positive traits , caring for others but this is not caring for others This is complete  foolishness  I know  a lead does not need to be perfect It is ok if she commits mistakes too but like these ?where she is made into such a big  fool ?

Well said. Daddu withstood so many happenings and moved on. He also knows about DB and her negativity. Why to protect DB in the name of Daddu?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hardhik should have told Anandi and Shiv what his beloved Dadi to his parents and that would have opened Anandi's eyes.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What if Hardik also applies Anandi's formula - he does not want others to get shock at his dadi's behaviour and does not want relationship of DB with other Shakhers to suffer?