Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I think the problem is that Anandi is seeing this issue as something between her and DB and hence not letting others involve in this.

High time she opened her eyes that this is not between her and DB but DB's desire to see the world revolve around her and she will sacrifice every relationship around her to achieve this.
aparnauma thumbnail
Problem is that Anandi thinks that DB is doing this to her because she is angry about Anandi letting Hardhik marry Gulli.She thinks that DB doesn't like her because she is divorcee and adopted a child instead of having her own child and now brought someone like Gulli into her family against her wishes.
She thinks it is DB's plain dislike for her but she has not realised that DB doesn't like the fact that family revolves around Anandi.

I really hope Hardhik tells Anandi and Shiv that he blames DB for his parents break up.That will at least drive home the message that DB damages relationships of the people who she supposedly love and wants nothing but her whole family dancing to her tunes.🤢😡

aparnauma thumbnail
Hardhik may not tell what DB has done to Anandi but he may tell the family that DB is responsible for his parents' marriage breaking up and he is going back to states to fix his parents problem.
That will  expose some of the lies she fed to the family.

There are so many things that need to be revealed.

1.She told Daddu that her son ditched her
2.She put a spoke in Gulli's wedding by ratting on about Gulli's past
3. Now she fed Anandi drugs in order to show that Anandi is pretending to be someone she is not
4.She came up with fake story saying that she did it because she wanted to see Daddu playing with his padpota whose khoon matches with his own khoon

So many things she is covering up and all these things need to be revealed before she is pereceived as a danger not just to Anandi but to the family too.

So Hardhik's departure probably will throw some light on her past deeds even if he doesn't say anything about Anandi.But more importantly Daddu should recognise that his behna's meddling ways and viciousness.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope so...

I think Hardik left DB is final stroke... DB will be more dangerous now...

Already she blamed Anandi even she was clearly caught ..Shiv blasting Hardik over hears...

wish Hardik told KB ... DB is reason behind his parents fights

i feel he won't say ...DB remain under cover... CV taking it slowly ... One by one KB people knew ...finally Daddu...

I think nxt is Ira... Now whatever DB will do she will caught by family ... Still hiding business will there till DB reached at peck in cunningness
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wish Hardik shd put an condition

if DB wanted him stay with her so confess her all crime ... How she separate his parents how she drugged Anandi in front of Daddu rest of family

so when DB in fix... Hardik shd told her she never love him or anyone else but herself...if she loves him confess her crime he will stay with her...

ha CV... Plz show like this  
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can Hardik leave a dangerous woman like DB to inflict more damage on Shekhars?
This is like dumping her on them.
Agree with you Aditi, Hardik should make her confess all her evil deeds in front of the family, then all can decide the next steps.
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

If Shiv was given cocaine by DB and he falls sick, will anandi say those words? Aapko badi buaji se aisi bath nahin karni. Perhaps. She also did the same thing with her son Amol. Anandi's greatness.

@ bold - I don't think she said those words out of concern for that lady.She is more concerned about what that gussa will do that to her husband.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aparnauma

@ bold - I don't think she said those words out of concern for that lady.She is more concerned about what that gussa will do that to her husband.

DB converts even her gussa against Shiv  into gussa against anandi. Her only target now is anandi and then amol.
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anandi needs to know what DB did to Hardik's parents.
She would then realize DB's true intentions to drug her were to destroy her happy life, then Anandi will try everything to protect Shekhars from DB. Relations are always a sensitive matter, one needs to be careful, can't blame Anandi totally.

Edited by tellygeek - 9 years ago
rohini55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very irresponsible of Hardhik to dump DB on Ansh knowing her damage potential. Gulli dearest will of course not open her mouth. Her policy is : take, take, take. Give nothing. I hope at least privately she argues with Hardik against leaving behind DB. How conveient, you dump your baggage on someone else, especialy a vulnerable someone else.