Hardik wants to go back to USA - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Hardik and Gulli do come across like selfish people - get all the help when they want it and then do not feel that they also have to do something in return. Gulli even did not notice about Anandi's drugged behaviour - I expected her to confront Anandi in private and ask the reason - after all, she knows Anandi from a long time. Even now - she is not thinking that they are leaving DB with good people, they may come to harm because of DB - she did not even inform Anandi real reason for going to USA. (How Gulli got passport and visa so soon?)
Originally posted by aparnauma

@ bold - I don't think she said those words out of concern for that lady.She is more concerned about what that gussa will do that to her husband.

Then she should have said apko itna gusaa nahi karna chahye ?but she said aapko badi bua ji sai aise baat nahi karni chahye thi This  does not mean she is concerned for gusaa  of her  husband what it will do to him and what that gusaa will do to him ? Nothing .Shiv was justified in his anger and its not like he was about to murder DB or was going to get a heart attack Shiv was angry like any normal person will be at his place 
@puja

Today Gulli dearest maroed big dialogues: you hurt my pati, i can't see him hurt etc. Not one word about Anandi. Not once did she say: you hurt my jiji who has always been good to you. She was not even bothered that Anandi was in ill and in bed.

Gugu left DB behind so she can wreak more havoc on Ansh and went off to sort out their own home and family.

All those hugs left me cold.

Of course it didn't help that Ansh wouldn't even let dB herself confess her crimes. " you will do nothing of that sort" Shiv thundered, in his best Anandi-like manner.

Why do people think DB will be exposed once the drug seller is caught?. Ansh will hide that too. After all, they know already, at least Shiv is convinced, that DB deliberately drugged Anandi. Why else would he say: you mixed the drug in prasad knowing she can't say no to prasad, did you not?

What will the drug seller say that they already don't know?

Good bye gugu. Don't come back. Hardik by himself is still ok but not with his better half.
Most probably, the drug seller will be sent to jail as soon as he is caught - no explanation is good enough for him to be spared because he is not family. It will also not help even if he tell the truth that he already warned DB about the drug being strong and a large dose will harm her bahu. What if even he is not aware that the drug contains cocaine? After all cocaine is not a drug taken orally. But it is almost certain that he will not get any concession and DB will not be sent to jail.  
yes BV's CV writers loves Bua so much...
KB bua's gets white wash so easily...🤔 soon DB will redeem then if actor not required send her to US of A ðŸ˜†

US of A is dumping ground for BV ðŸ˜Ž  
Originally posted by SPuja

Most probably, the drug seller will be sent to jail as soon as he is caught - no explanation is good enough for him to be spared because he is not family. It will also not help even if he tell the truth that he already warned DB about the drug being strong and a large dose will harm her bahu. What if even he is not aware that the drug contains cocaine? After all cocaine is not a drug taken orally. But it is almost certain that he will not get any concession and DB will not be sent to jail.  

neither do I ...

even if Dealer traced ho hopes DB gets punishment  

agree I think soon many criminal's wish to be A's relatives so that they get chance of redemption and never get punishment 

why CV's showing this ðŸ˜¡ 
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Of course the drug seller will be jailed. But the ugly truth will never come out. Because the logic of the hiding is that the truth will hurt daddu.

That logic does not go away by the drug seller getting caught. If anything, the more horrendous the crime, the more the need to hide because the hurt daddu will be so much more.

So let us not bank on DB being exposed anytime soon.

In my view, it is no longer a case of Anandi being mahaan. It is a case of wilful harbouring of a criminal which is a crime in itself. And Shiv the collector can face an inquiry for knowingly hiding the full facts of a serious drugs case and acting in a prejudicial manner to save his own kin.

Would he have been so forgiving if DB was an outsider? No he would have got the police to thoroughly question her and got out the truth that she was the one who alerted the drug seller of the coming raid.
well if dealer caught reveled that DB indeed ask for some nasha as treatment for her bahu plus she alerted him then 

hope Shiv might revealed to family Anandi also supported. ðŸ¤” if Writer's don't butcher their characteristic 

but punishment ...more than AnSh Daddu is emotional fool ðŸ˜¡  so truth might be open chances of punishment is less 

CV played smartly here giving benefit of doubt DB keep saying she doesn't have any idea about Drugs. She asked for Ayurveda medicine for Anandi ..that's catch ...😡

till now AnSh only doubting DB's intentions no solid proof ...even they told family DB had way to escape 

CV's way to give white wash to lady...😡 ðŸ˜¡

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Think of what a big scandal it would be if a newspaper caught wind of the drug story.First, on the streets of Udaipur cocaine is sold openly.

The drug seller sells his drugs to many clients among whom is the DC's bua. The bua gives the drugs to DC's wife and physically harms her. When DC gets to know his bua is involved he does not ask police to question her. Meanwhile taking advantage if DC's reluctance to act against her, bua alerts the drug peddler and helps him escape.

It is not known how many other people have been physically damaged by the sale of the drugs.
when db will be expose .daddu instead of taking strong action against dadi bua , daddu will become weak and will say to db u have broken my trust and then he will go his room and just sit with sad face and then everybody consoling daddu .then daddu will stop taking to db and he will not care whether db eaten food or not .then db will ask forgiveness then anandi will say please forgive db give her 1 chance
or we will see something new this time ? that first daddu give 2 4 slap to dadi bua then call police to arrest db by saying from now onward I have no relation ship with u ?.till now daddu unable to take strict action against his family especially with sanchi but lets c what daddu will do this time when he come to know about db truth
and as hardik left db will it going to change db for good and db herself expose infront of shekhar ? I dont think even if hardik left her grand mother db will leave her evil plan