Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rohini55

Think of what a big scandal it would be if a newspaper caught wind of the drug story.First, on the streets of Udaipur cocaine is sold openly.

The drug seller sells his drugs to many clients among whom is the DC's bua. The bua gives the drugs to DC's wife and physically harms her. When DC gets to know his bua is involved he does not ask police to question her. Meanwhile taking advantage if DC's reluctance to act against her, bua alerts the drug peddler and helps him escape.

It is not known how many other people have been physically damaged by the sale of the drugs.

i wish this happen Drug gang caught news spread ðŸ˜† 

CV love giving white wash to KB Bua's ðŸ˜¡  

I am still hoping against hope when Dealer caught revealed real intentions Shiv won't spare DB name of relative  
Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

when db will be expose .daddu instead of taking strong action against dadi bua , daddu will become weak and will say to db u have broken my trust and then he will go his room and just sit with sad face and then everybody consoling daddu .then daddu will stop taking to db and he will not care whether db eaten food or not .then db will ask forgiveness then anandi will say please forgive db give her 1 chance
or we will see something new this time ? that first daddu give 2 4 slap to dadi bua then call police to arrest db by saying from now onward I have no relation ship with u ?.till now daddu unable to take strict action against his family especially with sanchi but lets c what daddu will do this time when he come to know about db truth
and as hardik left db will it going to change db for good and db herself expose infront of shekhar ? I dont think even if hardik left her grand mother db will leave her evil plan

yesterday Hardik line shd trigger DB 

they are hiding becoz they don't want her been thrown out from her last shelter  

so clearly DB's staying alone is considered 
rohini55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@blushing

You say Ansh are hiding because they don't want DB to lose her last shelter. Where wil they draw the line?

If Bua pushes Amol down the stairs, will they still kerp quiet? If she kills Amol will they still keep quiet? At what point will they decide she must be exposed?

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rohini55

@blushing

You say Ansh are hiding because they don't want DB to lose her last shelter. Where wil they draw the line?

If Bua pushes Amol down the stairs, will they still kerp quiet? If she kills Amol will they still keep quiet? At what point will they decide she must be exposed?

Even if DB kills, it will be presented as an accident. Anandi wont mind losing Amol as she can always adopt one more. For anandi, DB is more important and Shiv follows anandi. Its uncanny as to how Shiv parrots anandi's words. Daddu should not know as it will break his heart.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
that was Hardik line not Shiv's

lets see ... Drama kahan jaata hain...
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually, if (and only if) DB really starts regretting everything and realizing her mistake, then this is the best punishment anyone could have given her. Living among her loved ones but totally alone in this world - that will make her feel suffocated. She has been forbidden from confessing to crimes that she so wanted to keep hidden and she will be eaten up with guilt. She lost the last part of her "family" because she was so desperate to hold on to him and control his life.

I have a feeling this is the CVs' way of closing this track, at least for now. I think they want to focus on Niranjan now. No more police raids or investigations. Anandi will lie in bed for a few days while Shiv will be seen (or heard) doing her work and then things will be brushed under the carpet.

I loved the hug that Shiv gave Hardik when he was leaving. Shiv didn't say anything but his expressions and his eyes showed so much sympathy, compassion, and anger on behalf of his young cousin who was just starting a new life. To him, the injustice of it all is too much to handle and he will explode one day, hopefully.

Edited by inlieu - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
What ever it is whether AnSh will punish the lady or whether life will punish her time will tell.
For me the lady already started to get her punishment . What can be a bigger punishment than being looked at with such contempt disgust by one's loved one?

So what if what she did is not punishable by law?She got kicked by her grandson for whom she did all this?