Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Good for them because they show Punjabi families and glorify that particular culture. We are made to watch a mini India and all we get is Gujrati garba. Gujrati khana and even Gujarat tourism.

Apart from Hongkong, which other place they have visited that doesn't belong to Gujarat ?

I am not  criticisng any culture but when the show is about various cultures, glorify them also na.

That smurf tour in Europe, that's not in Gujarat ðŸ˜† 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love garba but I think it's only nice at Navratri time otherwise it gets boring. I don't particular want to watch Daya and Gokuldham do garba for every happy occasion they have and they have loads of happy occasions. Is it even necessary to dance everytime something good happens?  Edited by angelic8219 - 9 years ago
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The problem is he thinks people find it funny to watch a woman go crazy at the name of garba. In the beginning maybe it may have been funny but not if you show it all the time.
Also the steps they do are so ughhh..

Like some morni style! 

Worse is watching Bagha do garba.🤢

Funniest is Pinku! He really takes his dance seriously😆
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after seeing yesterday episode...i was like...where to bang my head...i mean what the heck is happening yaar...

bagha bawri..ufooo..😡..haatho mein haath hoo...😡romantic sham ho..😡what was that..😆, saala kaun se angel se ye log romantic couple lag rahe hain..

then as usual garba...chalo garba bhi bardasht karliya somehow...then came the real torcher..

Daya bhabhi hi sub ke chabbi hai..😡, when tarak said this...maine too galiyon ki ras leela hi start kardi..😡😆..

i mean wat the heck yaar...why would anyone give keys to padosi when all are going together...

roshan givens to komal
komal gives to babita
babati gives to anjali
anjali gives to daya

i mean what the heck was that...too much non sense yaar...chalo kahin bahut time ke liye jaa rahe hain, ya koiee aane wala hoon unke absence mein too baat banti hai keys de diya padosi ko...but holy crap all were going togther and chabi ka kho kho khel rahe hain..😡
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

That smurf tour in Europe, that's not in Gujarat ðŸ˜† 
[/QUOTE Yes of course, except those promotional tours and international tours .Anywhere else in India ? All I can recall is two three tours to Ahmedabad and one to Kutch. Sapno me bhi Daya Ahmedabad hi jati haiEdited by dey.bh - 9 years ago

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Mera bhi dimaag kharab ho gaya kal ka episode dekhke.The garba was OK but they showed the same old thing which they showed on Thursday and pakaofied us.Poora 15 minutes waste kar diya bhide ko thank u kehne mein aur bhide madhavi ko thank u kehne mein.The dialogues were also pretty much the same.These people were thanking him as if they never visited the siddhi vinayak temple and never seen Mumbai.
And yeh log kisi ko apni baat complete karne kyun nahi dete? They didn't let bhide answer the question and jetha ne bol diya,"bhide ka birthday hai"and everybody started wishing him and giving him bumps.2 minutes waste kar diya woh silly things dikhake.
And the last part was even more irritating. Why will anyone give keys to each other when they r going to the same place?That was ridiculous. I guess Monday too will be another filler episode. The next track will start on Tuesday.
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm a gujju and i love garba. I like the gujju-ness to the show but i have to admit it's annoying seeing garba being played 24/7. Especially because the show has people from different cultures.
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab toh hadd paar hue hain asitmal, pahle bhide scooter track mein do baar garba fir kal ghar ke track fir garba, are bhai kuch toh control rakho garba scenes pe yaar !!
slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have mentioned this atleast 100 times but yet again.. i have many gujju friends and they are too tired of this ..infact they say that asit modi has made garba into a common joke .. because daya does garba for any instance .. right from ahmedabd se chitthi ayi to  jetha ka ringtone baja .. they have lost novelty ...
gujjus are awesome ppl but that is same for all other parts of india too ... You will find  good , great , bad or worse people in every corner of the country... glorifying something for no reason is really bad for the show...

agar original tarak mehta ka gujrath ko hi glorify karna hota  to woh baki ke characters add hi kyon karte ..hadd hein yaar
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is a huge offence to garba which is a godly dance form, no one can use it 24by7 for the purpose of faaltoo comedy !!