Bahe tu mere rag-rag mein,Manbasiya...(19 Sep) +109 HQ Pix*

Posted: 9 years ago
"Rangrasiya" : 19 Sep/Fri (Epi.~188)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA&v=cY1gfOjSWjg[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY1gfOjSWjg&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Perfect Happy ending of a perfect lovable show...👏 bid-adieu wid teary eyes...😭 because,Its final bye of 'Rocking Ranawat family' wid a cute Selfy.

Its definitely a rushed ending so,less MyRud scene was big minus point of this episode.But,now no use of any complain because,finally...show is over.

So...now widout wasting more time..let's start the last episodic scenes intro..
Starting ,Continuation scene of Myrah wid Maithli is truly nice..Once again Sanaya proved that,She is fabulous in emotional scene as well as comic scene. 👏
Full scene belongs to her performance...👏

Myrah's pain,her complain,her disappointment n her confusion everything was justified...
" Woh..iss tarah mujhe chhod kar nahin ja sakta hai... Woh koshish toh kar sakta tha..Woh mere liye lad toh sakta tha... "
(He cannot leave me like this... he could have tried... he could have fought for me)
Meanwhile, Rudra wants to go but,Paro's words forced him to re-think his decision...
He was not able to ignore Paro's wish...
" Mujhe yeh karna hoga...Paro ke liye... "
(I will have to do this... for Paro)

It was a very touchy scene. Paro's words n her 'Rudraksh bracelet' gave a very emotional touch in this scene.
Next,Rohit scene was expected... so,It was bearable because,finally he saw that old Video Message of Myrah...n yaa PaRud all pics too.

(What a 'perfect' timing... 👏but,I swear... coconut sa ke expressions 0.001% bhi change nahin hue... 😲Bhai You proved that,You are real MODEL...👏 Kaash Ekta Aunty ko ye baat samjh mein aa gayi hoti.)
Finally, Myrah is ready wid her Bridal look.. (but,not sure for whom...?)
when she came in 'Mandap'...Kaki sa was ready for giving her valuable tips for her true feelings...It was truly a very nice scene of tonight episode.

As usual,Ananya jii n Sanaya's expressions are worth watching part of this scene... They both are true Natural performer in real sense. 👏.
" Tu mhare se yeh mat kehna ki,tu Rudra se pyar nahin karti..Main sab samajhti hoon... Uss videsi namoone ko chhodaur wapas le aa Rudra ko..."
(Do not tell me you do not love Rudra... I know everything... leave this foriegn sample and bring Rudra back. )

Her advise works...n Myrah refused to sit on 'Mandap'...She direct went to Rohit for tell the truth...
" Rohit ! I am Sorry ! Main tumse ye shaadi nahin kar sakti ! "

n as per expectations... He quickly approved her wish,widout wasting any single moment...widout changing any expression..😛In fact he was happy now...😊
" Jaao apne sapnon ke raajkumar ke paas...Finally mujhe tumse chhutkara toh milega. Aur,Main jaaonga apne Princess ke paas...woh kahin toh hogi jo mera intezaar kar rahi hogi.."

(Go to the man of your dreams... at least I will be free of you now... and I will go search for my princess... she will be there somewhere...waiting for me)

(Very nice thought! 😳Love you Coconut Sa..but,Dude Maine toh Lavi ko yun hi aapka name sugges kiya tha...😲 don't take me seriously.. Ab uss se aisi bhi dushmani thode hai jo Aapko London University ka address de doon?? See...She is already glaring at me.)

Next scene was climax scene of this beautiful saga... n as per expectations It was rocking !
Myrah-Rudra conversation..I mean, argument... I mean,complain to each other...I mean...whatever ! we all know them very well. 😳 Their Love was unique just like them... 😛n they didn't disappoint in their last scene.
Their Love n concern for each other was truly adorable...Myrah's confession of her love n their hug brought some tears in our eyes... 'Rangrasiya' theme song completed this moment...
Main mati ka putla hoon...
Tune phooki jaan...
Mere mujh mein sab tera hai...
Tu meri pehchaan..

Tu bahe mere rag-rag mein Manbasiya...
Rangrasiya rang ja re
Rang rang gayi tere rang mein...
Rangrasiya...!! 

" Myrah nahin..Mummy..."

Rudra's  this line^ to Dhruva ,indicate the beginning of A new Love Story...A new relationship... n A new complete Family...
Myrah's last Selfy wid all Family members... Give a nice finishing touch to this Happy ending...or we can say... A Happy beginning of MyRud life...

: Chk. P-02 for some Awesome takes/siggies :

~ Down the cursor for Closer Note n all HQ Pix ~
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago

Hi Rangrasiyan !!
                                  As the show wraps up, so does this 'Instant take series' ,What started just for fun, to get some light moments in an otherwise intense episode, to post droolicious pictures of SaSh, snowballed into a full fledged series, thanks to all the love and support of all forumwasi.

I had really no idea,that this Instant Take series would get such a warm response from fellow members. It was really a lot to me because,It was totally unexpected feed-back.

We all had a good time on these posts... made new friends, laughed  together at the antics of some characters, lived every moment that PaRud lived... cried for our PaRud... shared our all frustration when we got Fevicol Bai sa (Laila), Acid Bhai sa (Shantanu) n now Mr.Coconut Tree (Rohit). Fumed when we got an indication of MyRud, yet enjoyed every moment Myrah was onscreen...discussed the episode. It was just like fun filled journey.

The show and its characters were very close to us, Paro, Rudra, Myrah n all made a place in our hearts. And so, it is obvious we are feeling bad as we bid them adieu. In such a short span of time, they touched our hearts. And as the show ends, it will leave a void...

I will miss PaRud/ MyRud even more, as I always addressed them as 'Bhai-Bhabhi' in fact,this familiar touch is the main theme of this Series. For me, it is just like, I am saying bye to my family member...n Its really emotional moment for me... but,#suchislife...

So,Time to say goodbye to this series,along wid our lovable show...adorable characters. Once again,Thank you so much Guyz for your all Love n Support to this series... I will be try to update Index Thread wid all related post links.

Bye n take care,all... till we meet again. 😳

- Joseph Advin.
Pics (01/09)
Pics (02/09)
Pics (03/09)