Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: believe77

You got so bored you quoted meπŸ˜†, tang khich rahi hu.πŸ˜† 
3 points
1.Coconut ko bechari Lavi ke saath kyu join kar rahe ho - Because,aur koi ready hi nahin tha. πŸ˜‰ He can tolerate anything widout changing his expression.Lavi will be happy. πŸ˜›

2. Aapke bhai ko kabhi security ka kaam karte dekha hai, BSD me toh atleast he went to the office. - What Nonsense πŸ˜‘ Bhabhi Sa was his assignment naa...😳 unhein chhod kar kaise jaate...??πŸ˜• He was in home because Bhabhi sa was there...😊 Its just for duty πŸ˜› (wid Beauty πŸ˜‰)

3. Uncle hi tv dekte hai , Aunty tv nahin dekhti😲 I know. - Phir toh He is very old n loyal fan of "Yeh rishta..." n he can't leave widout Munna-Munni... πŸ˜† (Don't take me wrong...this is the nick name of this show lead characters 😳) 

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Toh phir woh "I Love you" bhi aise kahe ga jaise kisi ko direction bata raha ho.πŸ˜†  Bechari Lavi, mujhe to kitna sikhna padega coconut ko melodramatic reactions dene ke baare main.  😊

Aur Joe, aapke bhaisa bhabisa ko use acid/dimples ke hawale chod gaye the, toh ab jab  bhabhisa modern kya ho gayi, bhaisa use chod hi nahin rahe the.  BTW woh coconut ke saath zaaya scenes de rahe the, tabhi toh forum wasis called them RuRo.πŸ˜† Toh kaisi duty with beauty.πŸ˜†

Here is the last shocker or not, he does not watch "yeh rishta", and I am well aware of the nick name, mom tried to get me to watch that.😑  He only watches kekta shows.  Ab yeh discussion yaha nahi, warna yeh post bandh ho jayega CC main baat karoungi. Take care.πŸ€—
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome final instant take Jo and gang! Loved it - made the sadness a little lighter
Thank you for the series of ITs Jo and all the wonderful nicknames you gave the characters - shall miss this as much as the show!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: believe77

Toh phir woh "I Love you" bhi aise kahe ga jaise kisi ko direction bata raha ho.πŸ˜†  Bechari Lavi, mujhe to kitna sikhna padega coconut ko melodramatic reactions dene ke baare main.  😊 - Don't worry ! Lavi can manage. πŸ˜‰ Tum sikhane jaaogi toh khud ke expressions bhi bhool jaaogi. 🀣

Aur Joe, aapke bhaisa bhabisa ko use acid/dimples ke hawale chod gaye the, toh ab jab  bhabhisa modern kya ho gayi, bhaisa use chod hi nahin rahe the.  - Because,She was her assignment naa...?? He was bodyguard. toh Jahaan Body, wahaan Guard. 😳

BTW woh coconut ke saath zaaya scenes de rahe the, tabhi toh forum wasis called them RuRo.πŸ˜†
Toh kaisi duty with beauty.πŸ˜† - No...! My Bro. is not like that... Forum waasi always target him... 😑 Bhai was there because,he wanted to watch him warna woh kaafi 'chipku' tha... always Myrah Bhabhi sa ke paas chala jaata tha. 😑

Here is the last shocker or not, he does not watch "yeh rishta", and I am well aware of the nick name, mom tried to get me to watch that.😑  He only watches kekta shows.  Ab yeh discussion yaha nahi, warna yeh post bandh ho jayega CC main baat karoungi. Take care.πŸ€— - Phir toh... He is definitely fan of my 'Bhaiyon aur Behnon' wale Modi Jii 😊 9.30pm mein koi bhi News channel tune karo... Unka hi face nazar aayega πŸ˜‰

-Mukti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiParo

@Mukti,

nice takes  dear.
I think Deepa and me becoming fans of your dadπŸ˜† I can imagine how frustrated he was when his friend told him he didn't even heard about RR. Well that shows how good the channel  promoted RR.πŸ˜”
Now a days RR jukebox is on repeat mode in my home and it'll be till I get Sanaya's new show as that is what happened with  "Teri meri song".πŸ˜†
When I watched body guard I didn't even paid any attention to the pair or movie or song, it just didn't touched my heart but in IPK  it moved me and from then it is mine and my son's (courtesy of meπŸ˜ƒ) favorite song. 
Thanks for the other songs also.

Take care
πŸ€—

Missed this message, so sorry , I thought Sushmitha always leaves me a message, so decided to recheck this post, voila.  Me too, listening to RR songs and agree with teri meri never cared for Salman-Kareena version, like our version better.πŸ˜†  Thanks dear, take care.πŸ€—
Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail
Toh phir woh "I Love you" bhi aise kahe ga jaise kisi ko direction bata raha ho.πŸ˜†  Bechari Lavi, mujhe to kitna sikhna padega coconut ko melodramatic reactions dene ke baare main.  😊 - Don't worry ! Lavi can manage. πŸ˜‰ Tum sikhane jaaogi toh khud ke expressions bhi bhool jaaogi. 🀣

Aur Joe, aapke bhaisa bhabisa ko use acid/dimples ke hawale chod gaye the, toh ab jab  bhabhisa modern kya ho gayi, bhaisa use chod hi nahin rahe the.  - Because,She was her assignment naa...?? He was bodyguard. toh Jahaan Body, wahaan Guard. 😳

BTW woh coconut ke saath zaaya scenes de rahe the, tabhi toh forum wasis called them RuRo.πŸ˜†
Toh kaisi duty with beauty.πŸ˜† - No...! My Bro. is not like that... Forum waasi always target him... 😑 Bhai was there because,he wanted to watch him warna woh kaafi 'chipku' tha... always Myrah Bhabhi sa ke paas chala jaata tha. 😑

Here is the last shocker or not, he does not watch "yeh rishta", and I am well aware of the nick name, mom tried to get me to watch that.😑  He only watches kekta shows.  Ab yeh discussion yaha nahi, warna yeh post bandh ho jayega CC main baat karoungi. Take care.πŸ€— - Phir toh... He is definitely fan of my 'Bhaiyon aur Behnon' wale Modi Jii 😊 9.30pm mein koi bhi News channel tune karo... Unka hi face nazar aayega πŸ˜‰

Right about acting, mein bhool jayungi, so sorry coconut you are on your own.  Aapke bhai yesterday almost controversy se baach gaye, when asked what were your favorite scenes you enjoyed shooting, on the last one he said it was the first love making scene which he had to correct quickly and say between Paro and RudraπŸ˜†See even he was confused kaun sa pairing;  RuRo hamesha.🀣

Aur Modiji ki toh baat hi maat karo... my dad's masi is shipper of Modiji, everytime she visits she spend half the time letting us know how great he is.😑  sab mujhe hi kyu pakate hai?