Bahe tu mere rag-rag mein,Manbasiya...(19 Sep) +109 HQ Pix* - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
All bakwaas out yani updated. Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
replied ...replies on page 13 and page 14 .....

Cant believe show has ended Joseph..will miss RR lots...😭

Will reply more tomorrow...

love Gunjan

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 9 years ago
Bro:

Ur farewell words made me emotional.....For first time today reality is hitting me ...since i have been chirphy around the forum whole day consoling everyone..maybe home makes us vent out our real emotions..??!!

Note: You welcomed me as a "Newbie" to your thread and now I leave your thread as a "" "Dazzler" πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Yes I became today..can't believe I made so many posts in 4 months😲

Well I will reply to your post in next post as many pages have gone and you won't be see this..hence leaving a "Thank You" message here for everything..😳

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
Mukti:

This is not fair haaan...U know i was the first one who told u , i love ur bakwaas...but you are dedicating todays  to Lavi...Katta aap ke saath..

Now I will write only the response and not going to talk to you..bas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let me confess to you today as the series has ended  ..I always knew Paro won't come back and myra will never become paro..my mind always knew , its just my damn heart was hoping ridiculously..

So I thought exactly what u wrote about Rukmini, chandlier, wind, etc etc etc...Now I know I am not a crack as I think..my mind did tell me the truth..πŸ˜•

Regarding unsolved mystery...Shame on you looking for logics with the educated CVs creationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And i have not heard of any of those songs ...so oopsie😳

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
Joseph thank you everything...loved ur posts ...loved your caps...thank u for bringing positive vibes into the forum...M defo gonna miss u and the show😭😭
waiting for ur take and caps
@Marie,

I can see you are either very hurt  or damn sleepy from your takeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

LOL...First when i read Geetanjili-Sanaya, it didn't register that mythili's real name is that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I was wondering where did geetanjili mam come in today's episode..did i miss the first scene?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I donno why but I was smiling  while reading your whole take since I expected an emotional one..

But why didn't you post some siggies today??..I was expecting the final moments captured through your eyes😳..

On the whole good take and will miss you honey (just inside this IT as you will be stalked by us..don't worryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)..

Love you πŸ€—
Originally posted by deepsel

Mukti:

This is not fair haaan...U know i was the first one who told u , i love ur bakwaas..(1).but you are dedicating todays  to Lavi...Katta aap ke saath..

Now I will write only the response and not going to talk to you..bas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let me confess to you today as the series has ended  ..I always knew Paro won't come back and myra will never become paro..my mind always knew , its just my damn heart was hoping ridiculously..

So I thought exactly what u wrote about Rukmini, chandlier, wind, etc etc etc...Now I know not a crack as I look..my mind did tell me the truth..πŸ˜•

Regarding unsolved mystery...(2)Shame on you looking for logics with the educated CVs creationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

(3)And i have not heard of any of those songs ...so oopsie😳

@ bold
1. Lavi told me to do my bakwaas for this last post and not what I have been doing for the last week , that is why I dedicated it to her.  She said she would not take no for an answer.  You wouldn't be able to say no to her either.

2.  Please they are uncreatives, I am the creative one, see how I linked Paro to Myrah.  For me Myrah is Paro, just needs to be hit on the head with danda to remember.

3. Caught you, the first you have been hearing for the past 9 months, that is a compilation of all RR songs.

BTW
deepsel

IF-Dazzler

Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by believe77

@ bold
1. Lavi told me to do my bakwaas for this last post and not what I have been doing for the last week , that is why I dedicated it to her.  She said she would not take no for an answer.  You wouldn't be able to say no to her either.

2.  Please they are uncreatives, I am the creative one, see how I linked Paro to Myrah.  For me Myrah is Paro, just needs to be hit on the head with danda to remember.

3. Caught you, the first you have been hearing for the past 9 months, that is a compilation of all RR songs.

🀣🀣..You think I am that of a fool to respond without even opening the link🀣...As soon as I saw the jukebox, i know you are playing bluff game..so i played along...otherwise why will I mention about the sng only today..think think...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just played to make you smile..😳..I know u will defn respond to that

But seriously has not heard that bicycle song but the next english one was OK but not heard.. 

🀣🀣..You think I am that of a fool to respond without even opening the link🀣...As soon as I saw the jukebox, i know you are playing bluff game..so i played along...otherwise why will I mention about the sng only today..think think...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But seriously has not heard that bicycle song but the next english one was OK but not heard..

Its ok if you don't listen to the songs, I kept posting them because there were a few that told me they actually listen, so mainly it is for them. 
The bicycle song is a lovely song about life struggles and how walk past them, thought it appropriate for today.
The Goodbye girl is from an American play/movie telling a woman that all goodbyes are not for ever, yet another song that I thought was appropriate for today. 

What can I say I am a movie buff, seen a lot of movies, read a lot of books, heard a lot of songs, watched a lot of plays, now I watch bakwaas on tv (not talking about RR People). Thinking of going back to reading, less headache and heartache.😭
Originally posted by believe77

Its ok if you don't listen to the songs, I kept posting them because there were a few that told me they actually listen, so mainly it is for them. 
The bicycle song is a lovely song about life struggles and how walk past them, thought it appropriate for today.
The Goodbye girl is from an American play/movie telling a woman that all goodbyes are not for ever, yet another song that I thought was appropriate for today. 

What can I say I am a movie buff, seen a lot of movies, read a lot of books, heard a lot of songs, watched a lot of plays, now I watch bakwaas on tv (not talking about RR People). Thinking of going back to reading, less headache and heartache.😭

Seriously Sis,

I am sorry if I hurt you..but I played this prank after seeing your response in my ramblings post..I felt you are hurt or feeling weird..

I always open up the links especially when you don't give the tittle above the link..II know you will be quite tricky..πŸ˜‰