Rangrasiya

Bahe tu mere rag-rag mein,Manbasiya...(19 Sep) +109 HQ Pix* - Page 6

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Sorry Buddy ! But,Its just a rumors... 😉 You have no proof to prove your statement. 😳 I know the reality..so,be careful... Mr.Coconut se will be there very soon...toh abhi se Romantic duet ki list bana lo.Mukti is expert..she'll definitely sugges some rocking numbers for both of you. 😉 (By the way,Who is Archie..?? 😕Sorry,I hardly know, many members name.😳)

hahahahaha yeh hai asli reality, khud jaake check karle:
😆😆😆

Archie is Silver_Lining yaar she has commented in ur post one or twice i guess...toh Mukti please help archie with romantic duet with her husband Mr. Coconut🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarusri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnk u so much 4 everything n evry post
words fall too shrt 2 say thnk u
lavalina thumbnail
Joe Marie deeps mukti himu and all you may check this:
Well am going for now got some work to do😳 but as i get free will be commenting on the take as promised😉
Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for awesome post and caps Joseph..
Will miss Rangrasiya so much..
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ur post made me emotional..i hv tears nw.rulathiya naa..especialy the last set of pics of rudra myrah brought tears..beautiful n hpy ending vth vry happy cute ranawat family rudra myrah dhruv like v expected...the last selfie pic of all ranawats was realy touchy.ur last update is simply out of world josephji n ur hilarious touches too..i too wished more myrud scenes atleast they would hv gvn an one hr last episode.forget..awww u wrote the lyrics of mey maatika...so sweet of u yaar...rangrasiya is one of an unique concept totaly out of box frm regular serials n m vry proud tht even m one amng u al vho luved n supportd such miracular attempt...such wonderful star cast..luv u ashish sanaya.cn nvr 4get rudra n paro.my heartiest wishes to the entire cast n crew of rangrasiya 4 their hardwork...rangrasiya forum is one of the best forums i hv visitd so far.its like a family 4 me.3 gifts rangrasiya gv me one is an excellent actor like ashish sharma 2nd a vry gud friend josephji 3rd rangrasiya forum family..i nvr knew abt all b4..so a big thanks to god...thank u so much joji 4 ur valuable time ur creativity ur wonderful posts..u always brought a smile..vry hpy to meet u n hope to meet again.tkcare.my rgds to ur family.wish u al the best.wish u more happines n suces in life..keep writing.u r one of best writers i hv seen so far.smile.b hpy.vl meet again...Rangrasiya rocks..jothi.
SapnaTanmay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Jo 
there is no current so i missed the last episode😭
will miss ur IT very much
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Joseph, awesome caps and take.
 Always loved your takes. Thanks for being there till the last and hope to see you soon in a new forum. Please let Sanaya comeback soon, it is very hard to imagine tv without her

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tvbuf

If they hadn't started with Parud, Myrud would have been okay

But they did start wit hParud

So it was hard to watch Myrud

Last epi was okay - Myrah looked just like Paro

Loved your posts Joseph

Will miss them, and this forum so much  😭

You always do such a great job with them 😛

Thanks Buddy for liking this series. We'll  surely miss those moments because,I don't think we can express this experience in words.
lavalina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Its definitely a rushed ending so,less MyRud scene was big minus point of this episode.But,now no use of any complain because,finally...show is over.

So...now widout wasting more time..let's start the last episodic scenes intro..

>>>Oh even you remarked that i thot i was the only one to see that it lacked Myrud as last epi couldnt the give us a mahaepi of 1hour???

Starting ,Continuation scene of Myrah wid Maithli is truly nice..Once again Sanaya proved that,She is fabulous in emotional scene as well as comic scene. 👏

>>>>Totally agree Joe

Full scene belongs to her performance...👏

Myrah's pain,her complain,her disappointment n her confusion everything was justified...

>>>>👏👏👏

It was a very touchy scene. Paro's words n her 'Rudraksh bracelet' gave a very emotional touch in this scene.

>>>It was epic as we say😳

(What a 'perfect' timing... 👏but,I swear... coconut sa ke expressions 0.001% bhi change nahin hue... 😲Bhai You proved that,You are real MODEL...👏 Kaash Ekta Aunty ko ye baat samjh mein aa gayi hoti.)

Oyee Joe he deserves to be in Ekta flop shows only, i hate ekta thousands episodes wale shows i mean it goes on for years like hurggg😕

Finally, Myrah is ready wid her Bridal look.. (but,not sure for whom...?)

>>>Of course Rudra our darling Hero😳😳

As usual,Ananya jii n Sanaya's expressions are worth watching part of this scene... They both are true Natural performer in real sense. 👏. 

>>>Yea truly said👏

(Very nice thought! 😳Love you Coconut Sa..but,Dude Maine toh Lavi ko yun hi aapka name sugges kiya tha...😲 don't take me seriously.. Ab uss se aisi bhi dushmani thode hai jo Aapko London University ka address de doon?? See...She is already glaring at me.)

>>>I was seriously glaring at you was prepared to give you angry face lekin phir last line dekhkar pata chala ki Joe aisa kabhi nahi karsakte...bala kaun apne achi dost ki bali charaadega haan😳

Next scene was climax scene of this beautiful saga... n as per expectations It was rocking !

>>>If only it last longer i mean their scene...am telling u a one hour episode would have been great lekin colors ne yeh bhi nahi kiya...BI has 2 more episode than us i guess, i mean what the hell, hey BI people no offence am lashing on colors not you...
Myrah-Rudra conversation..I mean, argument... I mean,complain to each other...I mean...whatever ! we all know them very well. 😳 Their Love was unique just like them... 😛n they didn't disappoint in their last scene.

>>>Did they ever disappoint us with their scene loll?😳

Their Love n concern for each other was truly adorable...Myrah's confession of her love n their hug brought some tears in our eyes... 'Rangrasiya' theme song completed this moment...

>>>I'll miss them esp both of them😭😭😭

" Myrah nahin..Mummy..."

Rudra's  this line^ to Dhruva ,indicate the beginning of A new Love Story...A new relationship... n A new complete Family... 

>>>>Yupsss kash yeh aur dher chalta😳

Myrah's last Selfy wid all Family members... Give a nice finishing touch to this Happy ending...or we can say... A Happy beginning of MyRud life...Colorsss U Will Rot...Cursesss😡😡😡

AWESOME TAKE JOE🤗Ur last one of this forum of this show IT, just wow, thanks for everything🤗
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: swra.saxena

RES

I will miss RR a lot... I never had imagined RR would do something  like this to me... but yes I will miss it a lot!!! RR will remain in our hearts as you rightly pointed in ur title... Bahe tu mere rag-rag mein manbasiya... rangrasiya... 

So true Swara...we'll surely miss this unique show.