Originally posted by divyarnav

Going to miss Rangrasiya
there no precap for Monday..
there no more wait for 9:30 pm..
there is no more SaniSh or PaRud..
there is no more Rangrasiya..
there no colors channel in my home..
after dis no Jo post too.. ll going to miss dis forum 😭 😭 😭

Its so touchy,Divya. 😭 We are in same boat...after a long time now,we are not waiting for Monday... we are not cursing weekend... because,we have no 'Rangrasiya'.
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by deepsel

Bro:

Ur farewell words made me emotional.....For first time today reality is hitting me ...since i have been chirphy around the forum whole day consoling everyone..maybe home makes us vent out our real emotions..??!!

Note: You welcomed me as a "Newbie" to your thread and now I leave your thread as a "" "Dazzler" πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Yes I became today..can't believe I made so many posts in 4 months😲

Res for ur take

CONGRATULATIONS πŸ₯³
What a 'speedy' ranking promotion πŸ˜›. Hardly active on Forum so,always miss your post but,jitne bhi follow kiye hain woh sabhi awesome the. πŸ˜Š Hope,you will stay here for a long time. 😊

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Originally posted by believe77

Selfie end for our beloved show.  Lavi this special take is for you since you prefer my bakwaas, so now you'll know who to blame for today's bakwaas, yup Lavi.
  Will do two parts like our RR 1 and RR 2, calling them take and retake.
Very good thanks for hearing me out😳

Paro's divine interventions

1.  Coming as a butterfly to guide Myrah towards Rudra.  For those that did not believe me that my posts were being read, I provide proof.  Made this post long time ago, and unfortunately they read and thought I was okay with a Myrud end.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4121142

Lolll told yeah yahan pe jo like usse samal kar rehna hai kyunki kabhi bhi kuch bhi hota rehta haiπŸ˜†

2.  The ghantis who can forget those, not caused by Bholenath, but our Paro baisa.  She also revealed her portrait to Myrah, the one  that Rudra tried to hide.

Hehehe good oneπŸ˜‰N dont forget what Myrah had to bear due to that revelation...

3. Giving NOC to Rudra, calling her self sati and Myrah the new Paro, however Rudra is still Rudra.

Bechara hamesha phasti hai

4. Yesterday frame tilt then chandelier drop was done by her, causing everyone to find out that daal makhani main kuch safed hai.

dhal makhani kyun kaha tune abh meri ticket to india pay karo!😳

5. Helped Rohit see her pictures, which mysteriously appeared on the wall or did they, then by blowing wind on a hot summer day led him to them. Later when he thought the pictures were that of Myrah, she helped him further by making him finally retrieve the video message. Made him forget that yesterday he was forcing Myrah to marry him, so today he is okay with Myrud union.  Also made him say what I wanted to tell him "finally chutkara mil jayega tumse".  How did she know I wanted to tell that to Rohit.  Oh, Parobaisa...

6. Jumped into Mohini's body and convinced Myrah that she should run away and find Rudra and not marry the videshi namoona.  It has to be Paro's spirit in Mohini, because Bholenaath never listened to Mohini why would he start now?

Paro ne thaan liya tha ki last day pe sab ki wish poori hojaayegi😳 Areh ab mohini turned goody goody isliye and then it Bholenath the innocent roop hehe...yeh mnujhe DKD..Mahadev ki parvati ne bataayi thi jab uska jagra shiv se huyi thi...

I was convinced even though Mohini had denied stealing prasad from Bholenaath, she did it;  that is why Bholenath never listened to you Mohinibaisa, he was also waiting for Paro to enter her body before granting her wishes.

hahahaha🀣

7.  Finally mind controlled Rudra to return to the scene of marriage so we can get a last selfie, only to be ruined by our ex Padosi Pappus and their Rubaroo crap, yes people I caught that unfortunately.

8.  Finally her bracelet was placed on Myrah by Dhruv. Now to me if she looks like Paro, behaves like paro, loves like Paro, then so soon she will remember she is Paro or  Paro's atma will completely take over Myrah's body, tada we have Myrah=Paro, every loop, hoop and parallel closed with this ending.. 

>>>Well i hated that add up their u can imagine my anger on that oufff!!! Hehehehe lolll funny you with your 8th sentence
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chall good for You. Joe and I we had wished we could see Myrah as a wife next morning lekin yeh hua nahi

Thanks Mano for this incredible edit, CVS did not listen to me she did.  I had told her I was missing the old haveli so she placed these foursome in the old haveli, whether she did it unintentionally or for me, I don't know.  I am choosing to be delusional and think she did this for me.

Unsolved Mysteries

1. What happened to Tejawat and his properties?
2. Laila, kisse loot rahi hai?

Well Teju gave all properties to Paro thats why Rudra got so many money suddenly to buy new haveli and Laila bani yeh:
(NO OFFENSE)

3. Who did Sunehri end u
p with?  Why are you keeping mum on this subject Joe? And why is Joe creating an imaginary Jijaji (BIL, your this jija would have to get hitched first, not happening in this lifetime, bhai mere)  for himself?

Loll finally Joe said he did this to set up Auru with Sumer as Sunehri got easily in the trap lekin abh he doesnt even understand whats the word sunehri all about hahaha

4. How did masa and bapusa die?

Good Question mere paass bhi no answerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. Where is Amanbhaisa? Mamisa, Nandujija? VK Singh and Geetanjali maam?
VK and his wife on honeymoon to get another Rudra as he left BSDπŸ˜†aman bhaisa is in search of sunehri kyunki Laila bani swamini🀣 mamisa has left on pilgrimage😳 and nandujija has open her chikni chameli company...Nandu i think they said she got lost

6. Where was Rohit during the last selfie?

Lolll enjoying his honeymoon with Archie yaar, yeh bhi koi question hai...

7. Where was english mein cursing chachu during his favorite niece's wedding?
Lolll trying to make Modiji agree to speed up network in Udaipur to have got internet connectionπŸ˜‰

8.. How will Rudra make money now?  He is marrying his assignment, wait she has money, never mind this mystery solved. 
Welll Rudra will train others open a security school now aur upar se Tejawat ki will Paro ke naam hai toh u see kaam aajaayegaπŸ˜‰

For the rest of the unsolved mysteries to be solved curse colors atleast once a day for not airing Rangrasiya mon-fri at 9:30 PM.

Once a day once every second hahaha

Retake
2 Baatein...

1. I was sad like you'll until I saw my dad throwing a tantrum because his best friend in India had not even heard of Rangrasiya, whose end he was mourning today.  The only serial worth watching on tv, where people can actually act was not heard of in India, with a brilliant storyline, and he never even heard of it, can you believe that, he yellled. How cute is that?

Oh hell how could he not hear about RR OMG Ghor Kalyuggg...Ghor Paappp...seriously i Love you dad lolll he is so funnyπŸ˜†but he is right how could they not even hear of RR?????? Joe iska jawaab mujhe chaaye!!!!

Aab bas itna hi... leave you'll with 3 song choices.
I'll Go with First One πŸ˜‰

Awesome take dear enjoyed it fully...Thanks for every smile you gave and i just loved ur bakwas to baat maan ne ke liye thanks πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by MoNayaAshiq4evr

Hello For the one last time to RangRasiyan's   Joseph's Instant Take Readers ..This one word "Last" made me overwhelmed..
One last time.. 

Joe ki IT will be missed really hell lots!!!

Watched finally the episode...Don't know what I'm Feeling.. 

Firstly Geetanjali-Sanaya Scene

Foremost a round of applause for these two actresses .. These two whenever have shared screen always have enjoyed the moments.. of Paro-Jeja and myrah-Jeja.. What a beautiful bonding they shared.. this will be missed ... One of RR's beautiful memories.. 

Firstly as Paro .. the bonding was real sweet.. but i guess first i say about Myrah and MyRud because coming to Paro it would get too long..

Myrah and Jeja relationship was very adorable.. It was lovely how she tried to reason with Myrah that He left because he had no hope .. I know it was confusing It was Myrah to push away Rudra..but I do see her point.. If she is enough brave to get marry n to abide the relationship he could go through pain of few minutes to see her getting married.. Her complain was real sweet n the truth .. Why didn't he think about her? Didn't he know she loves him ? and is doing all this because of a promise..n the hurt Rudra caused to her.. He rejected her first and then turned to her back.. Khair.. all gone by gone.. 

SANAYA did AMAZING Job in those scenes..True Beauty..with so much talent n excellence the way she was crying ... n hugged mithali .. pure amazing  !

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Allow me to just clap kyunki you described everything so well ki am left speechless

Now Rohit is such such such a DUMB character i don't want to waste my time n words on him...PURE DISAPPOINTMENT.--------πŸ‘πŸΌ

Myra as Paro look was like cheating my mind n heart ...convincing let aside that she is myrah make her paro n feel like its PaRud..  But pushing away hangover ... I Felt dam sad when she cried..and the cloth piece with RPR ..Gosh it was amazing Sanaya NAILED it.. Sanaya is brilliant ...

Sanaya beats even bollywood actors dear πŸ˜‰

Rudar banna sa.. kia bolon main..the flashbacks left me in question .. i should get a dream my dad telling me don't go to uni n have fun at home that would be happiest day of my ilfe..😎..Jokes apart.. It was nice touch to add.. PARO K LIYE.. I don't know i m feeling sleepy or it is that I have lost the will to write about MyRud for whom i rotted very much after losing PaRud.. for the hope of watching Sash in one frame.. now there is nothing more left ..no hope for RR.. :/ .. 

>>>>😭

Kaki sa planning..and sudden realisation to Myrah.. Finally the Girl decided to tell to Rohit and go after her hero..

The only scene i felt he was really her best friend was when he said go n get your love n i wil find my princess n the hug.. I DAM WISH Rohit character would haven't shown so dumb n idiotic.. As i read in one of deeps di 's take that he might is there to persuade her to accept her love..

Well even then he had no expression yaar i mean what the!!!!

Khair leave away everyone.. n The MyRud last scene..

The only thing which made realise why i wanted a happy ending note.. for Myrah and Rudra..  Their fight arguments .. the earlier fb's what should i say i had loved their moments...memories flashing in mind.. Her complain was so sweet..His fear was visible..And the sweet acceptance..she said what she wanted..I loved MyRud conversation it was bliss..I truly Loved N thank CV'S to put Myrah in Paro's look.. even bit different because of the way Sanaya had carried out ..to make her Myrah.. i was happy that i just made peace with my heart corner that it is PaRud.. stay calm it's last time bas πŸ˜†

I Cant believe it ended Monday will surely give me a good slap to reality!!!

Dhruv's entry n the bracelet..and Rudra's lifting him ..and he put arm around Rudra and Myrah..PERFECT PICTURE.. and then Selfie time..and The End..

Oops i have a request, @Joe Please i want pic of Rudra Myrah and Dhruva hug only pleasee😳

And i'm exhausted because i didn't write what i felt..i write what i should feel :/

Well i would have like to hear what you felt even if in siggies or anywhere else i'll be by your side...Love you loads and Thank You forr all the efforts you put in to give us amazing siggies and also forgive this crazy that u know who stole most of them and has it save in her folder which she'll be taking to UK lolll😳
Originally posted by -himu-

Joseph thank you everything...loved ur posts ...loved your caps...thank u for bringing positive vibes into the forum...M defo gonna miss u and the show😭😭
waiting for ur take and caps

Thanks Himu for your all sweet words for me n my posts. I met so many nice n genuine peoples in this forum,You are one of them. I am sure that,Sanaya's next Forum will also Rock because,you will be there for your awesome posts.
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Totally agree with Himu!
Loved your posts and learned a little bit hindi at the same time.
It has been nice that you have written in english too since i dont't understand hindi 😊
-Mira-
Originally posted by deepsel

Sweetus...

I am damn sleepy now...

Tried reading but my eyes are drooping..

Jo and lavi will reply to your takes tomorrow buddies..Hope u don't mind..

Good Night Mukti and Good day to all others πŸ€—

Good Night Deep ! We'll be wait... 😊
Lovely post and beautiful caps...
Will miss ur posts jo..
See u again ..😳
lovely caps!
was that kiss real or just cam angle,m really curious to knowπŸ˜›