Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I was quite angry with the CVs yesterday but then I realised I really cannot blame them for what they are doing.  There are roughly around 200 minutes of the show left (20 minutes * 10 episodes). Now they cannot show only Mriara scenes for 200 minutes (that is roughly the span of a hindi movie). While we may enjoy the first 2-3 days, we may get bored later.  Moreover daily soaps ride on drama and not merely romance, although we Mriara fans love their romance and passion.   So I can understand  and perhaps excuse their need to keep alive the existing villians in the show to give Mriara a run for their deep and undying love for each other.  
Now let me try to come to a compromise.  I will tolerate all this unwanted drama under three conditions:

1. NEW Mriara (cute and romantic) moments in Mriara's flashbacks so that romance is not altogether lost in all this dramanof Omi and possible return of Kala.

2.MJ never once suspects that Tara has really ditched him. (This is one thing I love about the show - MJ's faith in Tara never once wavered, even during the Rudini track when Tara did the unthinkable of chasing the Shekawats out of SM) He knows Tara is helpless and soon figures out it is because OM saved his life (I'm sure that is a fact that cannot be hidden).  He then goes hunting for the truth behind Sia's disappearance. Ved also develops his own doubts about Sia and the two crack the mystery and bring Om to book.  

3. Last week devoted only to Mriara (a passionate replay of SR if possible), their moments with Pari and appearance of Golu.  Kala can reappear in the end only to get killed off.

Edited by Opti - 9 years ago
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

Again Bakwaas episode...

While before we would tolerate it thinking of the future, now it seems a terrible waste as it is going to end soon!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

Mataji ka drama and upar se Sia ka natak...

God I feel like strangling that woman then and there!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

aaj kal toh bas Fbs hi achhe hote hai...

FBs bhi toh purane hai!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔

purane din yaad aa jate hai...😭😭

Wahi acche thhe!!!!  

only precap was interesting...

But we all know what will happen after that!!!!   

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: samiasami123

now I can't control my tears after watching todays epi I was just crying
I am totaly broken firstly the show is ending and secondly the episodes like these I am in a state of depression 💔 😭

I have been in depression the whole day!!!!   

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

I was quite angry with the CVs yesterday but then I realised I really cannot blame them for what they are doing.  There are roughly around 200 minutes of the show left (20 minutes * 10 episodes). Now they cannot show only Mriara scenes for 200 minutes (that is roughly the span of a hindi movie). While we may enjoy the first 2-3 days, we may get bored later.  Moreover daily soaps ride on drama and not merely romance, although we Mriara fans love their romance and passion.   So I can understand  and perhaps excuse their need to keep alive the existing villians in the show to give Mriara a run for their deep and undying love for each other.  

Now let me try to come to a compromise.  I will tolerate all this unwanted drama under three conditions:

1. NEW Mriara (cute and romantic) moments in Mriara's flashbacks so that romance is not altogether lost in all this dramanof Omi and possible return of Kala.

2.MJ never once suspects that Tara has really ditched him. (This is one thing I love about the show - MJ's faith in Tara never once wavered, even during the Rudini track when Tara did the unthinkable of chasing the Shekawats out of SM) He knows Tara is helpless and soon figures out it is because OM saved his life (I'm sure that is a fact that cannot be hidden).  He then goes hunting for the truth behind Sia's disappearance. Ved also develops his own doubts about Sia and the two crack the mystery and bring Om to book.  

3. Last week devoted only to Mriara (a passionate replay of SR if possible), their moments with Pari and appearance of Golu.  Kala can reappear in the end only to get killed off.

We will not get bored by the last two weeks of romance!!!!!😛 😛 😊 😊

New flashbacks can't be shot now due to Viraf's look change and the flashback shown of the locket was shot before the leap!!!!🤔

That was the best thing about MJ was that his faith never in Tara never wavered!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏

After everything that he has seen Tara go through and the reasons for it each time, it would be silly if he thinks Tara has really ditched him!!!!!👎🏼

I have no hopes from Vedant!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

I absolutely agree with what you said about the last week and hope what you said comes true!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊    

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shaina, Viraf's new look should not deter them from showing new flashbacks. They can use good artificial mooch and beard (his long hair wig was quite natural looking to me).  If not, they can show that MJ has realised that Tara is unwillingly staying with Omi (because she is wearing his half heart pendant around her neck indicating she still values him). (That pendant should have some significance in the plot as it has been introduced as a new FB).
MJ then corners Tara when she is alone and breaks her down to confess the true reason. They can have an emotional hug. He then tells her of his plan to unearth Omi secret and they work in this together. They can then meet clandestinely and romance (as they did during the Bablu track).   
Edited by Opti - 9 years ago
princessmaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shaina, Viraf's new look should not deter them from showing new flashbacks. They can use good artificial mooch and beard (his long hair wig was quite natural looking to me). If not, they can show that MJ has realised that Tara is unwillingly staying with Omi (because she is wearing his half heart pendant around her neck indicating she still values him). (That pendant should have some significance in the plot as it has been introduced as a new FB).

MJ then corners Tara when she is alone and breaks her down to confess the true reason. They can have an emotional hug. He then tells her of his plan to unearth Omi secret and they work in this together. They can then meet clandestinely and romance (as they did during the Bablu track).

I was thinking exactly the same
Shaina_b thumbnail

Shaina, Viraf's new look should not deter them from showing new flashbacks. They can use good artificial mooch and beard (his long hair wig was quite natural looking to me).  If not, they can show that MJ has realised that Tara is unwillingly staying with Omi (because she is wearing his half heart pendant around her neck indicating she still values him). (That pendant should have some significance in the plot as it has been introduced as a new FB).

I wish yo were the writer of EBI!!!!😛 😛 😊 😊

I would love to see new flashback scenes!!!!  

And it would be fantastic if what you said actually happens!!!😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Previous
1 2