Bollywood industry takes us audience as a joke

Posted: 9 years ago
First it was that Leker Hum Diwana Dil something something. Whole industry went how good the movie is and all top people came to its premier. Everybody said that idiot guy is really good and will live up to his family name. 
When it came out, no one liked it. People rejected it saying both the movie and the actor are simply unbearable. 

Now, its finding Fanny. Once again the whole industry goes gaga over the movie. Yet, audience rejected it. I haven't seen the movie so cant comment whether its good or bad, but clearly audience are not liking it. Other movies which deserves some recognition like Stanley ka dabba, the skating one, etc are pure washout and only praised by genuine critics.

Well promoting a movie is fine, even hosting fake success parties is fine to a certain extent because its not hurting anybody. But when a big actor who fans follow like crazy recommends a movie just because he is friends with the director/ actor, then he is clearly misleading the audience. This is taking his fans for granted.

Hate to say this but even SRK falls under this category.

Be Smart, have your favourites but don't go crazy about them. Banter for fun and forget it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywood industry takes us audience as a joke

Just laugh at the joke.

Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I tried watching Finding Fanny and it was so boring that I closed it within 20mins. No dissrespect to the actors but it was really bad.
I think its because the industry runs on star powers and relationships. For example SRK and Deepika are good friends, working together in HNY and therefore SRK would never write bad about Deepika and go out of his way to promote her film.

Its not a good culture but sadly thats how industry works - they try to promote their own star movies and leave our movies that really deserve appreciation like The Lunchbox, Stanley ka Dabba even Gangs of Wassepur.
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gameon

First it was that Leker Hum Diwana Dil something something. Whole industry went how good the movie is and all top people came to its premier. Everybody said that idiot guy is really good and will live up to his family name. 

When it came out, no one liked it. People rejected it saying both the movie and the actor are simply unbearable. 

Now, its finding Fanny. Once again the whole industry goes gaga over the movie. Yet, audience rejected it. I haven't seen the movie so cant comment whether its good or bad, but clearly audience are not liking it. Other movies which deserves some recognition like Stanley ka dabba, the skating one, etc are pure washout and only praised by genuine critics.

Well promoting a movie is fine, even hosting fake success parties is fine to a certain extent because its not hurting anybody. But when a big actor who fans follow like crazy recommends a movie just because he is friends with the director/ actor, then he is clearly misleading the audience. This is taking his fans for granted.

Hate to say this but even SRK falls under this category.

Be Smart, have your favourites but don't go crazy about them. Banter for fun and forget it.

🤢 If you're a true lover of cinema you will appreciate movies like finding fanny and STANLEY Ka Dabba which was AMAZING. 😳

If you just like to sit and eat popcorn then go watch bang bang and leave the quality movies for us pure cinema lovers.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Yes, I watched Finding Fanny yesterday and it was a very boring film. Was very disappointed.
Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

🤢 If you're a true lover of cinema you will appreciate movies like finding fanny and STANLEY Ka Dabba which was AMAZING. 😳

If you just like to sit and eat popcorn then go watch bang bang and leave the quality movies for us pure cinema lovers.

what the hell man? did you even read what I wrote?
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well I'm too lazy to go to cinema halls to watch movies anyways..😆
finding fanny bakwaas laggi. director is not clear about the story just mixed 5-6 hollywood movies in one

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

Stanley Ka Dabba was a really good movie 👏 poor director didnt get much publicity but happy he stood his ground after Aamir stole from him
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think it'd be more wiser on your part to watch the movie first and then comment..