Qubool Hai

19th September-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Ahil is walking in the mansion and recollects Tanveers words of how whatever Sanam has done for him is coz of money and girls like these ought not to be trusted. He recollects Tanveer telling that Sanam is trying to snoop in on his past. Right then Sanam is shown looking at the dream house. Ahil comes and Sanam tells him ..good ur here .. i changed the colors of our dream house.. coz the more colorful the house is.. the better the dreams are. She leads Ahil to the house but Ahil stops her and asks her.. what did u ask Tanveer about my past. Sanam is stunned. Ahil says.. what are u trying to prove.. that u love me.. u care for me.. all is a lie..! Ahil grabs Sanam by her shoulders and asks.. u married me coz of money ..then why u care if i live or die..! Why..!  Sanam asks Ahil to leave her as its hurting..! Ahil says i dun care and right then he spots the hunter and is shocked. Sanam tries to stop him but Ahil picks up the hunter and stares in shock. Sanam recollects hiding it on top of the cupboard. Ahil recollects getting whipped as a kid and closes eyes.

Rehaan comes out of the car and Sehar smiles at him. Right then an old couple calls out to Sehar ... as SUNEHRI. She stops midway and turns and sees them. Rehaan asks who are they. Sehar asks him to go inside. She addresses the couple as Rosy Autny and Shishupal uncle and asks them what they are doing there. Rosy says .. we are here. Shishupal says.. time to clean him out. Sunehri says..cant rob Rehaan. Rosy says..we are here to rob his locker not him. As such.. Rehaan is a man..and all men want one thing. Sehar says.. no ..Rehaan is not like that. Shishupal says.. giving us his character certi. Well forget all that.. remember..a thief is always a thief. U thought u will trap a rich guy and we wont come here. Well ..we will rob him. Rehaan comes out and asks the matter.

Faiz is talking on phone and asks if he can come for audition even if its a supporting role. Phoopi comes and asks how long will he sacrifice himself for this love. A relation without love becomes a burden. Faiz says.. am already troubled.. dont trouble me more. Phoopi says.. how long will u try to stoke the flames of this dead relation. Faiz says nothing like that.. Haya loves me.. just troubled for her Badi Ammi. Phoopi says.. then why Haya and u havent consummated this marriage yet. Why dont u divorce her. Faiz is taken aback. Faiz says.. all is well. Just need time. Phoopi says.. well hope it is coz..indications are like .. Haya will leave u. Faiz is shocked.

Part 2

Rehaan asks Sehar if these are her family. Rosy says .. am her mom Savitri. Shishupal says ..and am her dad. You can call me Pal. Rehaan greets them. Rehaan tells Sehar, u told me ur family is upset with u. Rosy says.. we were.. but one cant be upset with their kid for long. We forgave her. Rehaan self thought.. OTT in Melodrama. Sehar thinks.. Rehaan hates lies and entire army is here. Rehaan asks if Sunehri wont take her family upstairs. Shishupal says..we taught her everything to .. break doors.. break locks.! Rehaan stares.. and Shishu says... we broke everything but not hearts. He asks for directions and Rehaan leads them into the house. Sehar self thought.. am stuck now. Need to do something before all is over. 

Phoopi brings milks for Faiz. Faiz says no . .not interested. Phoopi forces.Faiz says wanna take steam bath ..so not now. Phoopi insists but Faiz walks into the bathroom. He finds door lock broken and asks Phoopi to open his door after 10 mins. Phoopi says namaz time. .tell Haya. Faiz tells Haya. Faiz goes to take Steam Bath. Phoopi smirks and goes to Faizs room.

Sanam tries to explain Ahil that she found the hunter in the store room and hid it as she knows he gets hurt seeing it. Its not what it seems to be. Ahil says she is right.. this relation is not what it seems to be..its a lie.. this marriage is a lie. Sanam married him for money so why pretend this BEST COUPLE TROPHY even matters. He says:

Jo Khwab mein bhi mumkin nahi ..
woh Ashiyana banane ka kya faida. 

Ahil breaks the dream house. Sanam tries to stop him but he breaks the whole thing. BG - Junoon. Both Sahil recollect building it with love. Sanam screams but Ahil walks off. 

Haya goes to open the door of Faiz's bathroom but Phoopi stops her and says.. Faiz wants to stay in the bath for a few more minutes. U go in the kitchen and make tea for me. Haya hesitates but Phoopi abuses her and calls her lazy. Haya goes to kitchen and Phoopi increases temperature of Faiz's bath.

Part 3

Ahil is walking away angrily and Sanam follows calling out to him. Ahil leaves the mansion. Sanam is in tears. Tanveer asks Sanam the matter. Sanam glares at Tanveer. Tanveer says.. Ahil got upset. Tanveer asks angry on me... as to why told Ahil u were asking about his bad dreams. Well dont u think he would find out .. u are investigating behind his back. Sanam says .. was trying to help Ahil. Tanveer says . MADAD aur SALAH .. bina mange di nahi jati.. as it reduces importance. Tanveer says.. guess u wanted to gain importance in front of Ahil .. how sad. Tanver says.. my advice to u .. is STAY IN UR LIMITS. U know.. who u are and from where u have come. U and Ahil are no match. Ur and Ahils marriage is a sham ... u have to do the drama.. not live it. Tanveer says..sad ..well 'Ye to Khwabo ka Ashiyana tha.. aur Khwab ki to Kismat hi hoti hai.. TOOT jana'..! Sanam is in tears. Tanveer smirks and walks away.

Precap --- Sanam says.. a very big twist is gonna come in my life. Dont miss watching the Mahaepisode tomorrow nite at 7pm.
[Promo shown ...of Tanveer mixing something in Sanams drink and her feeling dizzy ]

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Time for Tanveer's deception to be unmasked by both twin sisters! Thanks for updating me on yet another facinating episode of Qubool Hai!
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update