Role Reversal

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys,

In the last two weeks what will we be seeing? And what will happen to Mriara? Good or bad? Read my take to find out :)

1. MJ has now forgotten the Balli phase and only remembers his life pre-leap (Thank the lord that this is the case!)
    * This means he won't remember Agnihotri house or the people
    * He may not remember who Pari is.
    * He'll forget that maataji has cancer so no more promises
    * His mission will be now "Laut aao Tara" because "Laut aao memory" has been accomplished.

2. MJ will finally be chasing after Tara! For the entirety of the show, we saw Tara always having to chase after MJ and especially post leap where poor Tara struggled convince Balli that he is MJ and she is his wife. But now it's his turn to try and win her back with some extra TLC ❀️

3. Kalavati is still alive probably waiting for the right time to attack! Kala always unintentionally unites Mriara so I'm glad she's still alive! Kala will die only after she unites Mriara πŸ‘πŸΌ

4. EBI IS UNPREDICTABLE AND ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BUT ONE THING THEY'LL NEVER DO IS SEPARATE MRIARA PERMANENTLY.
* They are the modern day Shiv-Parvati and when Sati died she came back in the form of Parvati and so it goes to show that true love can never be broken!

Hoping for a good end!

Shegufta x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We are still not sure that MJ has forgotten the Balli phase but the good news is that he remembered his life pre-leap!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

He also needs to remember Pari and who is Omkar and Sia to dig out Sia's truth!!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€”

MJ ab toh tu bas Tara ko aake leke jaa because I am dying to see your passion!!!!   

Maang Loonga Tujhe Aasaman Se 
Chheen Loonga Tujhe Is Jahaan Se... πŸ˜³

Main bhi MJ ko Tara ke peeche jaate huye dekhna chahti thi magar aise nahi!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Situation ab bahut kharab hai aur hamare paas itna time nahi hai iss sab ke liye!!!!   

I just want MJ to come and take Tara away with authority!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mere Khwaabon Ki Tasveer Hai Tu 
Bekhabar Meri Taqdeer Hai Tu
Tu Kisi Aur Ki Ho Na Jana 
Kuch Bhi Kar Jaaonga Main Deewana... πŸ˜Š

Kalavati toh zinda hai hi kyunki woh itni asani se mar nahi sakti!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

She would be killed, as I had always said, in a Harry-Voldemort style face off with MJ and Tara!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

But darr hai kahi ismein MJ aur Tara bhi na mar jaaye!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

I am honestly sick of this track in the last days when we should be getting romance and Golu!!!!   

I hope what you say is true and they won't separate MriAra!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Arre waah!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Kya baat hai!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Mera itna asar!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Indeed true love can never be broken and MJ and Tara are the modern day Shiv and Parvati!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

I just hope they remember that!!!!😳 πŸ˜³

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
MJ balli phase bhool gaya hai toh mujhe achhi nahin lagegi - wo laado , om aur pari ko bhool jaayenge naπŸ˜’
kala ko wapas aana hi hai aur marna bhi hai

sia aur rajat ke story dikha sakte hai. MJ saari info leke aayega. ya phir om mannu aur vaibhav ko confess karnap adega..MJ ab paas hi rahenga toh sabko mriara ka pyaar samajh sakte hai. shaayad maaji ko bhi..wo ved toh ab bhi tara ko sia samajhke rakha hai
phir bhi case reopener ka kya?? - last mein wo aakar kahenge , haa, ye main hun.!!πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Kalavati is still alive probably waiting for the right time to attack! Kala always unintentionally unites Mriara so I'm glad she's still alive! Kala will die only after she unites Mriara πŸ‘πŸΌ 

4. EBI IS UNPREDICTABLE AND ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BUT ONE THING THEY'LL NEVER DO IS SEPARATE MRIARA PERMANENTLY. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
PINKED