Diya Aur Baati Hum

Unstoppable bbsa , Meena gets slave treatment

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I just couldn't believe that it was bbsa who was pouring out all his anger nd pointed out each of Meena's khands starting from sending bb to jail till today's fire in the shop 😲😲

Superb bbsa .. u were awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

The highlight of the epi was bbsa stressing on the word.. Lugaai ... while asking abt Suraj's decision...

nd shut Sandy that this is his house nd he knows what to do nd his decision s final ...

Nice to see bahu nd sasur on opposite poles that too a sasur like bbsa fighting with Sandy... 

As a dad he spoke for his son today.. if his son is happy nd gets peace in marrying Prema , he s ready to accept that ...

Finally slave treatment for Meena.. has gone to maid servant's level nd is asked to sleep with Chathuri ...

The most irritating one... Meena in GG room πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘😑

Ashok ji acting... marvelous πŸ‘β­οΈ 

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Didn't watched bhabhasa's part .. 

But watched a last few mins.. 

hahahaha Meena in GG room πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...

SurYA 
.. Now GG room is being used for one more purpose .. 
Already nothing is hapenning there ...  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg actually bbsa made ips sandy speechless πŸ˜†
i agree if meena wudnt hv done BS nothing wud hv happened..here sandy comes to defend meena tdy n the reason sandy gave "bacche galati krte hain :p '
whatever meena doing all kaands r just mistake πŸ˜† c'mon sandy almost all crime she did.
mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Babasa --- Always on right side... If want to give punishment to Meena, he cd ve given on the day BS revealed... why now??? πŸ˜•

Vikram -- If he wants to throw out Meena from his room, he cd ve done long before...πŸ˜•

Prema --- Goodie goodie girl suddenly said OK for Vikram proposal. Cant  society/husband question her ??? Staying in someone's house.. (Considering her identity is not revelaed)

surYa -- Babasa n Vikram decision is wrong but BS is choti  galti which can be forgived😑

Mohit n LP -- On what basis they joined Sandy group, i dont know...πŸ˜†

Babho -- Very much missed her in AD... Her voice wd ve given punch to the whole situation...πŸ˜†

Emily n Chaturi --- Are they too went to Maasa Village????πŸ˜†

Poor Misri to witness this AD like usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pasurYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhema

Didn't watched bhabhasa's part .. 

But watched a last few mins.. 

hahahaha Meena in GG room πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...

SurYA 
.. Now GG room is being used for one more purpose .. 
Already nothing is hapenning there ...  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ bold  πŸ€£

Irritating Sandy πŸ˜‘😑
pasurYa thumbnail
@ MS    bbsa s having a plan for sure.. I donno whether it s to make Vik understand the value of relationships or decision taken with no brain s gonna affect him ... But definitely it is confirmed that it s nt gonna change Meena.. she s one women who s hell irritating to the core 😑😑

SurYa what are they thinking ??? trying to show their care for Meena by making her sleep in their room 😑😑 
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not liking the way they are taking this BS track

why SurYa are supporting meena are they mad? BS is crime and how easily they are saying it as galti 😑 its not mistake it is sin which meena did knowingly 🀒 now meena in GG room 😑😑

I am seriously fed up don't want to write anymore and raise my BP...
jhema thumbnail
see even now too they are allowing her to live in RM .. that itself a big thing..

It is good that bhabhasa stop surya when they are about to preach by saying that is husband and wife matter πŸ‘ β­οΈ

GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have to disagree little here - Babasa spoke today?  Why?  not sure? he spoke when Bhabo tried to throw Suraj and Sandhay out when she found out about night college . but he could have done that lot of times before when she insulted Sandhya during her so called 15 day test - when Bhabo put papads on her bed and called everyone - Bhabo did not utter a word.  WHy?   that was so humiliating even to hear but witenss it about your daughter -in-law.  But Sandhya took that insult.  In general her heart is good.  She forgave Meena for lot of things - either for Suraj who always wants perfect home, or what ever her reasons.  So did she now.  But Babas could have raised his voice other times, when Bhabo tried to throw Sandya out when she found out she has a degree - why did he not speak up?  when she blamed her for stolen jewelry which Meena did - so my openion Babasa did not do what he was supposed to several times.  he could have kept Bhabo in her place but never did.  that is the reason she is un-stoppable. Now he is going along with Vikram for what reason - BS - why did he not speak up when they found out about it and aksed Vikram to divorce Meena and then pursue remarraige.  Vikram has every right to do that - why bring another lady just to irritate your wife - not very good - do it right way - divorce her and then do what ever - Vikram is not innocent in lot of things either - he used to support Meena in lot of her kaands - I agree BS is horrible but if he stopped her first time, she would not have thought about doing things that she does.  But he went along with her as long as it suited him because he is a cheap person and always wants to keep his money to himself.
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhema

see even now too they are allowing her to live in RM .. that itself a big thing..

</div>
<div>It is good that bhabhasa stop surya when they are about to preach by saying that is husband and wife matterπŸ‘β­οΈ

if vik had thrown her out,he would have been jailed by sandy..