Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I do not think Sandhya would have arrested Vikram if he threw her out because of BS thing.  We forget that Sandhya is ASP outside, she does not have to act like ASP at home.  She is acting like Bahu that too an ldest one which Bhabo places lot of responsibilty.
I dislike BS from the beginnig and never understodd why CV's introduced this - such a horrible thing - but think of Meena's character - she is not educated, no common sense, do not want to put any one down here - all she knows is how to get more gold, keep her husband's money for her family meaning her and her husband,  and she was always insecure about herself and it became more obvious after Sandhya came.  So to please Bhabo, she tried to take medicine to get baby boy, and when it did not work out, she swapped babies.  NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!! She is not a person to think before she takes actions so she did it.  But Vikram wants to take an action, he can always divorce her properly.  Sandhya will not arrest him for that.  Instead he is insulting her by bringing another woman while she is still his wife.  That is horrible.I am not supporting Meena at all for BS but in this case I pity her.  Vikram should divorce her legally and then pursue marriage.  No issue at all.  Sandhya and Suraj do anything fo their family and in this case since there is child involved, they forgive Meena just for kids sake.  This is my openion
Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GovindaGovinda

I do not think Sandhya would have arrested Vikram if he threw her out because of BS thing.  We forget that Sandhya is ASP outside, she does not have to act liek ASP at home.  SHe is acting like Bahu that is eldest one which Bhabo places lot of responsibilty.

I dislike BS from the beginnig and never understodd why CV's introduced this - such a horrible thing - but think of Meena's character - she is not educated, no common sense, do not want to put any one down all she knows is how to get more gold, keep her husband's money for her family meaning her and her husband,  and she was always insure about herself and it became more after Sandhya came.  So to please Bhabo, she tried to take medicine to get baby boy, and did not work out so she swapped babies.  She does not a person to think before she takes actions so she did it.  But Vikram could take action and can divorce her properly.  Sandhya will not arrest him for that.  Instead he is insulting her by bringing another woman while she is still his wife.  That is horrible.I am not supporting Meena at all for BS but in this case I pity her.  Vikram should divorce her legally and then pursue marriage.  No issue at all.  Sandhya and Suraj do anything fo rhteir family and in this case since there is child involved, they forgive Meena just for kids sake.  This is my openion

Well said ...Liked both ur replies.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was also thinking how come all of a sudden Vikram is so interested in Prema , Does he really think she can b a good wife? Does he know her enough to marry her ? ( forget about the part tht she's a terrorist )
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

I was also thinking how come all of a sudden Vikram is so interested in Prema , Does he really think she can b a good wife? Does he know her enough to marry her ? ( forget about the part tht she's a terrorist )

I am also not liking this remarriage part.. But was happy that bbsa opened his mouth as he was always shown as quite person except while supporting surYa after night college track truth came out nd he was against bb .. Liked him.. He doesnt talk much but if he starts he will be strong in that...

I am not supporting bbsa but I am able to understand his care for his son . He never used the word he is ready to accept Vik's remarriage nd just said , he will be by Vik's side ... I think he s having a big plan to make realize Vik what he s doing s nt right ...

bbsa knows abt sanskaars nd things nd will never encourage Vik's remarriage... Waiting to see what he s gonna do next...

Vik.. He doesnt have brain at all ... He s thinking that he s punishing Meena but doesnt know that he s gonna fall in ditch ... Its not love .. just sympathy that Prema has created by telling abt girl child drama...