Cvs please show some decency!

Posted: 9 years ago
I mean seriously that phupi for past one week is going on & on saying to faiz that you should have relation with your wife otherwise you have to divorce her. I mean seriously does any elders in our house speaks likes this to there kids? Will anyone discuss about the sexual life of there children on there face like this? It's between a married couple, something private, something should be known only by them. Even if she sees they are not staying in a room together it's so inappropriate to discuss this openly To the kids about there married life. Cvs should show something decent & in much acceptable way.
Agree!
It's very vulgar, the way she goes on & on & Faiz latches on to that idea.🤢
I don't know why they have to build the Ha-Fa drama around physical relationship, with less than satisfactory acting from the actors, the whole thing is quite repulsive. 

May be they should get Phoopi married, the dominant thought on her mind seems sex. 

seriously i want to kill this phoophi 😡jab dekho ek topic pe aa jati 😡 😡
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Agree!
It's very vulgar, the way she goes on & on & Faiz latches on to that idea.🤢
I don't know why they have to build the Ha-Fa drama around physical relationship, with less than satisfactory acting from the actors, the whole thing is quite repulsive. 

May be they should get Phoopi married, the dominant thought on her mind seems sex. 

@ bold lol you made me laugh uncontrollably by this lines!
Seriously none of our elders speaks like this to there kids about there married life. Faiz should have said back it's between me & my wife, it's our personal matter please don't interfere. 
agree...I mute TV when she was blabring those dialogue.
I agree so annoyin to watch it with family
Originally posted by Az07

@ bold lol you made me laugh uncontrollably by this lines!
Seriously none of our elders speaks like this to there kids about there married life. Faiz should have said back it's between me & my wife, it's our personal matter please don't interfere. 
It's in every show, they make elders snoop around and show unhealthy interest in the love life of newly married couple.Seriously, some old people's support group should fight this kind of representation.

Faiz does his best to ward her off & then he has his own doubts about Ha,so he is not being very convincing.
Glad you got some laughs😃
Phoophi acts like a watchman checking for their moans n groans😆. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
Phoophi sud give Kamasutra book to HaFa as their wedding gift😆😛.
Even after AsYa's marriage, I hated Dilshad for her Walima Walima Walima rant n openly saying abt suhaagraat. I found Dilshad so regressive. Just after 2-3 days of wedding, she said to Zoya pehla step shaadi, doosra step suhaagraat, teesra step bacche...mujhe abhi baccha chaahiye. It was too regressive of her n I never expected it to hear 4m her. Who in 2day's time gets pregnant so soon after their marriage? I wud have tolerated to hear it 4m Badi Bi or Shirin but Dilshad was always modern na. Dilshad even did not talked abt enjoying themselves or honeymoon. Just bacche😡. Humeira got pregnant after more than 2 years of her marriage.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
and now this kind pof dialogues n scenes r very common in indian serials.. which is very vulgar...