Cvs please show some decency! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Phoophi sud give Kamasutra book to HaFa as their wedding gift😆😛.
Even after AsYa's marriage, I hated Dilshad for her Walima Walima Walima rant n openly saying abt suhaagraat. I found Dilshad so regressive. Just after 2-3 days of wedding, she said to Zoya pehla step shaadi, doosra step suhaagraat, teesra step bacche...mujhe abhi baccha chaahiye. It was too regressive of her n I never expected it to hear 4m her. Who in 2day's time gets pregnant so soon after their marriage. I wud have tolerated to hear it 4m Badi Bi or Shirin but Dilshad was always modern na. Dilshad even did not talked abt enjoying themselves or honeymoon. Just bacche😡. Humeira got pregnant after more than 2 years of her marriage.

Juhi! My god! Phupi's wedding gift! Omg! Suits well for her character! 
Atleast dilshad's words are common from all elderly women. I myself is only engaged but my elders have already started about baby talks! That's universal! You can't change. 
But it's vulgur for phupi to talk to faiz like this so openly. And it's not usual.
Originally posted by Az07

Juhi! My god! Phupi's wedding gift! Omg! Suits well for her character! 
Atleast dilshad's words are common from all elderly women. I myself is only engaged but my elders have already started about baby talks! That's universal! You can't change. 
But it's vulgur for phupi to talk to faiz like this so openly. And it's not usual.

Reminds me of Tanveer who used to talk in a seductive way wid Zoya n Asad abt Asad. After AsYa's wedding, Tanveer was making sure they don't have suhaagraat. Salma n Tanveer r Kumbh Ke Mele me bicchhde huve behnein😆.

Reminds me of Tanveer who used to talk in a seductive way wid Zoya n Asad abt Asad. After AsYa's wedding, Tanveer was making sure they don't have suhaagraat. Salma n Tanveer r Kumbh Ke Mele me bicchhde huve behnein😆.

Then finally what happened asya had there suhagraat in morning I guess? Isn't it?

Phoophi acts like a watchman checking for their moans n groans😆.

This. Owned baby, OWNED. 😆😆
🤣🤣 i don't know what to say.🤣
Yes that damned Phoopie is on my last nerve. She is disgusting. All she ever does is talk about how without having sex, the husband and wife relationship is incomplete. I agree that a marriage needs to be consummated. But for God's sake's you dont need to consummate it the very day or next day? There is no such rule!

If the couple in question are in love, then maybe they wont wait any time at all, coz that would be paramount on their mind. (Accept ASYA who never had enough privacy to do anything)! Lol. They were a class apart. I liked Arnav and Khushi. They had their hate marriage, and then they got married for real, but they slept together the night before the wedding! So SR out of the way, and they were able to attend to pressing matters like "The Snake"! lol

But this Phoopie women is the pits really. Sick of her "Chaal's"! In SM Tanveer is busy making sure that Sanam and Aahil DONT have sex, and at the Ansari house, Phoopie is busy trying to make sure Faiz does get some! LOL
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Totally agree with your post.
Phoopi's behavior is downright intrusive and vulgar.  Faiz should ask her to leave.
Phuphi😡 I hate her 🤢 Rahafa 
i so agree with u
its awkward to watch with family
i mean is she really sick or what
i mean who the hell talks abt "these" things so openly that too with the boy otself
no decensy at all
Originally posted by Az07

... Faiz should have said back it's between me & my wife, it's our personal matter please don't interfere.[/DIV]

Absolutely! 👏

He claims he loves Haya so much, if that's true than he shouldn't be so affected by his poopi's words. He should know how to politely but firmly put her in her place