Cvs please show some decency! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Az07

Then finally what happened asya had there suhagraat in morning I guess? Isn't it?

Billi daily tried many tactics to stop their suhaagraat. Her last tactic was to put sleeping drug in Asad's water. She told Zoya teasingly to save her husband. Zoya ran to save n Asad was feeling dizzy. Zoya thought he drank water. Then as Asad was resting on d bed, she saw d glass fully filled wid water. She was shocked as Asad did not drank d water. She turned around to see Asad smiling at her. He was doing drama or have been exhausted due to work. Then they had suhaagraat. In d morning, Tanveer came to check their room n was shocked to see Zoya in Asad's kurta😆.
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Billi daily tried many tactics to stop their suhaagraat. Her last tactic was to put sleeping drug in Asad's water. She told Zoya teasingly to save her husband. Zoya ran to save n Asad was feeling dizzy. Zoya thought he drank water. Then as Asad was resting on d bed, she saw d glass fully filled wid water. She was shocked as Asad did not drank d water. She turned around to see Asad smiling at her. He was doing drama or have been exhausted due to work. Then they had suhaagraat. In d morning, Tanveer came to check their room n was shocked to see Zoya in Asad's kurta😆.

I have not seen that part. Zoya in asad's kurtha was one of my dream scene to see. 
agreed ... although i skip faiz haya sequences but i can get its totally disgusting, vulgar n gross... how can they stoop so low... i mean give me a break.. it looks so disgusting... 
uma dear..
 u r forgetting these Cv gave a horrible Asad- tanveer suppose to be SG..

worst ever Zoyaan...

this stuff is a piece of cake for them..

Originally posted by kals82

uma dear..
 u r forgetting these Cv gave a horrible Asad- tanveer suppose to be SG..

worst ever Zoyaan...

this stuff is a piece of cake for them..

Di Janu sr & zoyaan was illogical thing they have showed. But the elders of the home talking so vulgarly to there children's face about there married sexual life & consummation is just not acceptable. None of our elders don't do like that. 
Originally posted by Az07

Di Janu sr & zoyaan was illogical thing they have showed. But the elders of the home talking so vulgarly to there children's face about there married sexual life & consummation is just not acceptable. None of our elders don't do like that. 

Remember, Razia staged a consummation of Ayaan n Humeira to make them get married. She even later did d same wid JaNu(during 1st nikaah attempt) n then AsYa(outhouse scene) but Asad n Zoya slept separately but still Razia insulted Zoya of fulfilling Asad's desires before marriage.
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Remember, Razia staged a consummation of Ayaan n Humeira to make them get married. She even later did d same wid JaNu(during 1st nikaah attempt) n then AsYa(outhouse scene) but Asad n Zoya slept separately but still Razia insulted Zoya of fulfilling Asad's desires before marriage.

Juhi this kind of dramas happens in shows but I have not seen any of the elders talking so vulgarly about a couples sexual life on to there kids face in any show. We Indians follow some culture & tradition & according to that the elders won't speak this frankly & vulgarly about consummation to there kids.