With the miracle maker&the believer around,nothing can go wrong!

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Heya Peeps! Long time! Thought of making a post coz today was my last TRP BI viewing day I wont be able to watch BI on Tv 4m monday due to the slot change! But will catch up on the net! (without audio cz colorstv mutes all videos) *sigh*

nonetheless coming to the point! A quick review.. Here you go..
I liked Zaya's phone convo, v.small,simple yet v.v. Realistic that's where I connect with BI, with Zaya! Aliya's *nervous ho* & Zain's *sach kahun to thoda nervous huun* brought in the essence of their relationship! REALISTIC SIMPLE PURE HEART-FELT!

Suri thappad maroed Zain.. Grrr.. But Zain was adamant! He did not give away the reason why he changed so drastically after the matheran trip keeping his promise to his Aliya intact but he stated *mujhe Aliya ki begunahi pe poora yakin hai* Zain might leave BV but even that wont solve the impending danger looming large on his relationship with Aliya!
Rehmaan chacha seems really good we need positivity amidst the whole gang of negative ppl in BI! So I say welcome Rehman Chachu!

Things to think about:
Why couldn't we hv a scene where in flashback they show Aliya and Shalam's confrontation and as to how&why she has forgiven them? I dont like how Shalam r not even guilty for what they did! They seemed as unhappy abt Aliya's happiness as Suraiyya was abt Zain's!

I dint like Zain's nod to Nafeesa but he made up for it by cutting her off in between & saying * mujhe Aliya ki begunahi pe pura bharosaa hai * and angry glancing at her! Mentally he has still not forgiven her or lets say he never will even after he gets his Aliya back in his life!

Promo/Precap: I was scared initially but not now! The last scene between Suri&Zarro gives me hope! Zarro said maine aisa suna hai,even she has no full info abt halala! So may be she doesn't knw the how's who's when whats of the rule! The promo suggests Aliya leaving and Zain trying to hold her back! I find the promo interesting! Zain has promised he wont let her self respect and der rishta, both of which is v.paak, be trampled ever, no matter what it costs him&he will keep his promise! Agreeing to halala aint happening! I'm positive about that! Zain is a miracle maker, Aliya a believer & as Zain said today Allah is with them, so nothing can go wrong with der paak rishtah anymore, they hv been through the worst and now even though tough times are ahead they will fight it together! They will find a loophole Zain in no way will let Aliya go through hell ever again! He has placed his MEZ before everyone else. She is his family and no one dares take his family away from him ever again!

PS: I'm hoping no halala but just in case I'm proven wrong... I leave my reaction to when I'm proven wrong!

PPS: I wish we atleast had a full Zaya epi before the halala dirama started! Itna to we deserve! Kitne dino se bure din jhel rahe hain kabhi to khush karde hume! Chalo koi na...

See yea peeps! Happy weekend! Hope to catch up with U guys soon! Good night!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊 With their determination and faith Zaya will be able to overcome this halala problem 😊
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 awesome post
Looking forward where zaya will fight with world for their love 😳
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode was full on boring but it need to start the halala track i guess.ShaLam and Nefessa still not get any punishment make me angre honestly.becz of those three people ZaYa get punishment from past one year.more importantly i want to see Nafessa true out soon i want to see Fahad reaction on it he really need know it his wife who was behind his mother insult.
i still sure ZaYa will never agree for halala it just not go with their character at all.there must be some loophole which can help them to reunion.but again Rehan fear hanging my head.hope CV'S don't ditch us like last talaq time.ZaYa love is pure they can't ruin that purity.Rehman chacha look a helping hand for ZaYa.i hope CV'S use him to help ZaYa.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry like button not working! Thank you guys! Writing something positive about today's episode was really difficult! Honestly guys! I dint lyk much abt it! Suraiyya slapping Zain, Nafeesa's remorse being selfish ,Fahad being an irritating unsupportive brother, Zarro Suri plotting, nothing like worthy! However topping the list is the remorseless Shalam! I dunno how they are so normal,how de confront themselves or even why has Aliya forgiven them! Zain had his pay backs, I wish Aliya had Shalam pay too! Zain suffering all along while others responsible for talaq going scott free dint go down well with me! But I chose to ignore since,this probably was my last tv epi of BI henceforth will hv to watch on net much later than airing time! So I wrote only positive stuff! Whatever i thought could be or still is positive!

I'm still hoping ders no halala but I dunno!