AnYa FF: Jab Mila Tu (Chapter 4, page 11)- NOTE

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone! I am starting a new FF though I know my previous FF is pending but I couldn't stop myself from starting this story as it clicked my mind. Actually the previous one is going to end soon so I will try to update both simultaneously.😊
________________________________________________________________________________

AnYa FF: Jab Mila Tu

::: Story:::

The story revolves around two individuals i.e. Anant Bajpai and Navya mishra. Navya was 10 years at that time when her family shifted from Delhi to Mumbai in Gangotri  Apartments. Their they meet the Bajpai family who became their neighbors. Gradually Anant and Navya became the besties along with the families growing close to each other. It is the story of how two different people who are poles apart gradually break the ice between them and end up becoming best friends but what happens when one of the two falls for the other?Will this effect their friendship or will this head towards a new beginning?

::: Character Sketch:::

Anant Bajpai: A 19 year good looking, simple, hard-working guy. A topper from childhood. He used to be a heartthrob of his school for his cute looks and exceptionally good in studies which continues to be in his college. Girls drool over him like anything and always finds way to talk to him but he never gave a damn about it. Everyone wanted to be a friend of him but he never made one until he became 10 when Navya became his first friend ever whom he could always trust upon.He is a very closed person who never shares his secrets with anybody except his elder brother Mohan and best friend Navya.

Navya Bajpai: A  19 year beautiful,bubbly, extrovert girl. She is a complete opposite of Anant. She is an open person who is ready to help anyone at any point which usually lands her up in trouble.Her family calls her a little devil for messing everything up while helping others. She used to be a above-average student in her school which continued in college. Guys were usually scared of her to approach her as she was a total fighter . Whenever Anant feels low, Navya becomes the first one to know about it and she is ever ready to cheer his bestie up as she can't see him sad. She is the favorite of Sugandha( Anant's mother) and they share a great bond. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys. So this was the concept and character-sketch. Do tell if you want me to continue this?😊

INDEX
Chapter 1

Chapter 2
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4168194&TPN=6&#p113759369

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
Edited by MeghAn_AnYaFan - 9 years ago
Lovely story..n nice character sketch..:-)
Originally posted by pariangu

Lovely story..n nice character sketch..:-)
Thanks a lot!😊
Wowww awesome concept... Do continue soon dear :)
Awesome strt...do continue...we will be waiting for the next update...go for it :))))) 😊 😃
Awesome story line, something different.. Plz continue soon 
Lovely character sketch and prologue excited continue soon please
Nice concept and character sketch continue soon please
Hey Aru! 🤗 Wow new FF! 😛 Wonderful sketch yaar! 👏😃 Do cont. soon.. very eager to read to read the next update of this FF ..! 😳 Edited by jc_2312 - 9 years ago
Really eager for the next post :))))