what's wrong with avika gor?

rosiddreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i'm not understanding the problem of avika after the success of her first movie she could have quit the show but she continued this crap where her character is only shown to do jasoosi getting kidnapped nd saying sorry for strangers without her mistake .she is even giving only week for her movies nd rest of the month fr this idiotic serial .her second movie release delayed because of her nd south directors r nt ready to do a film with her because f her call sheets in a way she is ruining her career because of this crap hopefully she quit this show as early as possible and even in this serial her character is reduced on someone's demand she is wasting her talent by doing this show.CVS decided to ruin her character complete and kill her definitely that's the gift CVS give to rosidians on 1000the episode celebrations 😭Edited by rosiddreamer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avikadoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you frnd , i know all these things😲  yes dear she is giving only 7 days  for movies but it is her personal but it is effect on her filmy career so many rumors their about her call sheets but when i read this things i am getting angry because i  like her so much i am die hard fan of her i am not rady hear about anything against her i want she should leave the ssk
rosiddreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: avikadoll

i totally agree with you frnd , i know all these things😲 yes dear she is giving only 7 days for movies but it is her personal but it is effect on her filmy career so many rumors their about her call sheets but when i read this things i am getting angry because i like her so much i am die hard fan of her i am not rady hear about anything against her i want she should leave the ssk

Me too dear I'm really getting angry against rumours on her career but y she is giving more importance to this crap when something good is there before her not getting itit 😲
avikadoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosiddreamer

Me too dear I'm really getting angry against rumours on her career but y she is giving more importance to this crap when something good is there before her not getting itit 😲

dear she said in one article she is giving for one more year for ssk in between this time it shows high effect on her career  so plz cvs end this show anyway your  are not giving any rosid track and i know when this show end we miss  our rosid but it is her career  issue i want she should leave the ssk
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I even don't get it why she is wasting so much tym for this aunty show?it's not a even high trp show, before ssk production team use avika to keep their show alive and then now treated other non popular actress as a star 😡, well good for them but when she is success on telegu film industry why on earth she is doing this crap show?i thought she always wanted a movie star and when she reached that position she just ruining her career by her own hand.after two year leap roli looked like mataji number two.i never ever seen 18-25 yrs old wear saree and jewelry like her ssk designer gave it to roli lol.maybe because avika is young and don't understand she is slowly destroying her career. I hope she will understand soon a d quit this crap show.
I

Edited by suhanakkt - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
  I agree with you guys but I don't  think  that  avika's career is being destroyed. First of  all avika has time  and time again mention that she is doing acting just for her hobby. She would rather be  a choreographer than an actress. And this year I also believe she is doing her year 12. The reason she is still doing SSK because  Avika is selfless person  and  thinking of thousands of her  fan who love her as Roli . Edited by justloverosid - 9 years ago
madhavimadhu thumbnail
frnd I'm die hard fan of avika.
.y u r bothering about avika's future..she knows how to build up her career morre than us...n I'm frm telugu( AP)... Avika has the talenrt to do films in all languages...every one will be behind her to give film offers in all languages...she will be famous all over India like amithab ji
...u r talking as if Telugu films are only way for avika n she doesn't have any other way to set her future..y cant u think tht she want to keep in touch with north people by doing ssk
..n  in a year she may get Hindi,Marathi,gujarti cinema offers
...she is not constined to do only Telugu films(which r boring n irritating too)

Edited by madhavimadhu - 9 years ago
avikadoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhavimadhu

frnd I'm die hard fan of avika.

.y u r bothering about avika's future..she knows how to build up her career morre than us...n I'm frm telugu( AP)... Avika has the talenrt to do films in all languages...every one will be behind her to give film offers in all languages...she will be famous all over India like amithab ji
...u r talking as if Telugu films are only way for avika n she doesn't have any other way to set her future..y cant u think tht she want to keep in touch with north people by doing ssk
..n  in a year she may get Hindi,Marathi,gujarti cinema offers
...she is not constined to do only Telugu films(which r boring n irritating too)

hi,dear i am also bigbigbigbig  fan of avika😃 she is the main reason i am still watching this crap show ssk ,i know yaar she is know how modulate her career than us but but when these rumors are rised as a fan small fear about her career that's why  i am talking like that ,and i know she is   beautiful girl  , talented actress and graceful dancer . i know tollywood  is the not  only  one way to her career development she is doing first  film in telugu  as a heroin so it is also important to career to prove her self in this also whatever it is i want one day all her dreams comes true in that situation i see her in with my  happyhappy tears😃 sorry yaar don't negatively take  my previous post it is my love on avika
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys what is this? ,even i will be happy if  avika leaves & ssk ends ,but think that it will be the last day of rosid & aviman
avikadoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: manavissk

Guys what is this? ,even i will be happy if  avika leaves & ssk ends ,but think that it will be the last day of rosid & aviman

i know dear  that day will be last day of our rosid and aviman😭  we know avika  and manish talented peolpe and  our rosid beauty type couples ðŸ˜³ where is in  another couple😳