Sasural Simar Ka

what's wrong with avika gor? - Page 2

rosiddreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm sorry guys fr posting this topic but what to do I can't see avika being sidelined these days and even her name is not mentioned in the new article I can see all the recent happenings in ssk are only to satisfy deepika but what about rosid and their track however v r not getting rosid track then y she should do this crap show its my point of view sorry if I hurt anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosiddreamer

I'm sorry guys fr posting this topic but what to do I can't see avika being sidelined these days and even her name is not mentioned in the new article I can see all the recent happenings in ssk are only to satisfy deepika but what about rosid and their track however v r not getting rosid track then y she should do this crap show its my point of view sorry if I hurt anyone

I understand where you are coming from. I get upset with the treatment  she is getting .Avika is  world famous.  Avika is still young and a very talented girl and she will go far ahead in whatever  career she chooses. Just heard  her interview on BBC via Rosid FB.where she  herself can't decide  what she wants to be from being an  actress to  photographer or  something else.
Lets just be happy and enjoy her stay in ssk  as long as possible..Many of us started loving avika because of her awesome chemistry with  manish .I for one am  watching this crap Ssk  only for manish and avika's jodi . I can't imagine and don't want to think about when we will be not able to see Rosid/aviman together.  Another thing which we should not forget is if it was not for  ssk we all wouldn't be here discussing this.We wouldn't even know avika was  doing any movies at all so early .
madhavimadhu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: justloverosid

I understand where you are coming from. I get upset with the treatment  she is getting .Avika is  world famous.  Avika is still young and a very talented girl and she will go far ahead in whatever  career she chooses. Just heard  her interview on BBC via Rosid FB.where she  herself can't decide  what she wants to be from being an  actress to  photographer or  something else.

Lets just be happy and enjoy her stay in ssk  as long as possible..Many of us started loving avika because of her awesome chemistry with  manish .I for one am  watching this crap Ssk  only for manish and avika's jodi . I can't imagine and don't want to think about when we will be not able to see Rosid/aviman together.  Another thing which we should not forget is if it was not for  ssk we all wouldn't be here discussing this.We wouldn't even know avika was  doing any movies at all so early .

i agree wid u n me too feel the same...cant imagine without rosid n aviman Edited by madhavimadhu - 9 years ago
madhavimadhu thumbnail

its ok I can understand ur concern for avika... but I believe tht where ever avika goes tht place would become golden place..if she is not giving more dates to Telugu movies then think tht there is something ahead of those Telugu movies is coming towards avika... Edited by madhavimadhu - 9 years ago
madhavimadhu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avikadoll

hi,dear i am also bigbigbigbig  fan of avika😃 she is the main reason i am still watching this crap show ssk ,i know yaar she is know how modulate her career than us but but when these rumors are rised as a fan small fear about her career that's why  i am talking like that ,and i know she is   beautiful girl  , talented actress and graceful dancer . i know tollywood  is the not  only  one way to her career development she is doing first  film in telugu  as a heroin so it is also important to career to prove her self in this also whatever it is i want one day all her dreams comes true in that situation i see her in with my  happyhappy tears😃 sorry yaar don't negatively take  my previous post it is my love on avika

I can understand ur concern for her..but ssk is the only medium we got to have the glimpse of rosid / aviman ...what are those rumours about?Edited by madhavimadhu - 9 years ago
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Dear i can understand ur feeling every rosid fans are angry on colors of aviman being sidelined including me .I am happy that she is acting in movies ,i started loving avika after rosid & still her fan because of rosid ,i think u r telegu so u may get many information about her after ssk gets over ,u might be satisfied of avika's movies,but what about rosidians who are not telegu.If avika leaves ssk then no rosid no aviman😭.
Edited by manavissk - 9 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dont agree with u belivie me here in my country shee start to be famous as Anandi, but as Roli people love her more. They feel n her character more, I dont want her out from this show noz even end of AVIMAN ROSID. Want her sucess in movies, same in SSK. Want her see in Bollywood but here too she deserve all this.
avikadoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhavimadhu

I can understand ur concern for her..but ssk is the only medium we got to have the glimpse of rosid / aviman ...what are those rumours about?

hi,this is the link

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=18&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC8QqQIoADAHOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkandireega.com%2Fproducers-are-not-interested-to-work-with-avika-gor-18899%2F&ei=RdgeVNiAJI2QuASS4oG4CA&usg=AFQjCNHu_mS31ScNiShdRpvIffiux1T7cA

but it is in telugu language but matter is she is giving only seven days for movies and also she is tellng so many conditions to directors like that.

leave it frnds .  whatever she take decision i hope  it gives  more success😃
avikadoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
leave that rumors guys ,i am fear about that rumora, not dought on her talent i think she is taking wrong decisions in  films  but now i am very happy  because of you guys  your all giving more strength to belive my darling decisions i am veryvery happy 😃