Balika Vadhu 19th September 2014 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

KB:

The episode starts with Daddu giving almonds to Subhadra telling  to her to eat almonds every  morning., good for health .Subhadra eats it and is very happy . Hardik and Gulli come there. Subhadra is very happy seeing them  Daddu praises Hardik  you are looking like a senior manager. Hardik says, I hope I can perform well in my job. Subhadra says you will. Hardik says, I will have breakfast and leave. 

Ira asks about Anandi. She says seems like Anandi is not well. Subhadra thinks Babaji said if Anandi stops eating Kolarist Bhasam then she will be restless. Hardik asks Subhadra to make him eat curd and sugar for his first day at work. Subhadra says, ok.

BH:

Gehna thinks Dadisaa asking Niranjan to stay in the room outside their haveli until he gets well. She thinks time has changed. At one time Niranjan was asked not to enter the haveli and now everyone is taking care of him. Nandu asks Gehna about Niranjan. Gehna says he belongs to the same village. She tells that she learnt music from him. Nandu says, can I learn music from  him. Gehna says, we will see in your holidays. Concentrate on your study now.

KB:

Anandi is restless. Shiv is sitting at her bedside. He gets a call . He tells that Anandi is unwell and can't come to office for few days. Anandi says, how will you do so many things. Shiv asks her to think about herself only. Doctor comes to check Anandi. Daddu tells that Anandi seems to be ill. Shiv says, I thought to call the doctor. Doctor checks her and says she has to bear these symptoms for now. She gives her injection and asks her to rest. Ira tells Anandi that everything will be fine.

Meenu says, we can't figure out who is responsible for her condition. Ira says, whoever did this should be punished. Shiv gets angry and thinks about Subhadra. He goes to Subhadra and yells at her for acting in front of everyone. Subhadra asks, what happened. Hardik comes and hears them. Shiv says, you gave drugs to Anandi in the name of Prasad, if anything happens to Anandi then you will see my other side. I won't forgive you. Hardik is disgusted to hear that. Shiv turns and sees him. He tells Hardik that nobody knows about it. Don't tell anyone. He says, Daddu can't bear it.😳

Subhadra tells Hardik, did you understand why I stopped you to marry Gulli. Anandi blamed me saying I give her drugs. I loved her so much and she insulted me. Hardik shows the jewellery given by Subhadra to Gulli. Subhadra says, she will get another one. Hardik asks, another artificial one. He tells her that it was artificial. He says, I got it checked. Subhadra says, Gulli is with Anandi and blaming me. She wants to keep you far away from me. Hardik asks her to  stop it ,enough. He says, what matters is real love. You are playing tricks and risked her life. He says, you would have played the same game with mom and dad. Subhadra cries. Hardik says, you have broken your image in my eyes. He throws the necklace and leaves Subhadra cries.

BH 

Gehna and Dadisaa come to Niranjan. Niranjan says I am fine now and thanks Dadisaa. Dadisaa asks him to have food. Gehna gives him food. Niranjan tells her that he felt bad about knowing  Basant saa's death . Dadisaa says, it is God's will.  Ganga comes and gives him medicines. Niranjan takes them

KB:

Gulli consoles Hardik. Hardik says, Dadi's reality is infront of me. She is responsible for my mom and Dad's fights., they are separated because of her  He says, Dadi played a very big game and betrayed us. I want to unite my mom and dad. He asks her to support him. She says, I will support you always.

Anandi tells Shiv that you should  not  have talked to Buaji like that🥱. Shiv says, she will not say to anyone. Hardik comes and tells Anandi and Shiv  we have decided to return to US for forever. Anandi is shocked.

Precap:
Teacher asks about rotation in class. Dadisaa explains it practically the way Nandu taught her 

Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago
waited long for this
tfs
@mahi thanx 4 the update.
i cudn't watch the epi but luks like  didn't miss anything.
but liked that hardik cums  2 know the truth & he  didn't buy DB's tears & fake  drama.
A is again disappointing.🥱🥱but liked the way shiv confronted  her.
why CVs  r going  4 this niranjan track??😕
pre-cap luks  gud.

Thank you mahi😃

Anandi has lost it  🤢Now Shiv is not even suppose to give it back to Dadi bua because of whom his wife landed in this condition ?🥱

Don't know logic behind concern regarding Daddu ? He will fall apart knowing Dadi bua s true face He cannot bear it  ðŸ¤ªHe did not fall apart when his sister dumped him and family and eloped ? Did he love Sanchi any less ? Because of Sanchi he was publicly humiliated so many times Sanchi broke his blind trust on her What happened to him ? He was angry at Sanchi but did not fall apart or broke down and Anandi knows this so this all drama Daddu will not be able to bear it is nonsense🤢

Hardik was very good in episode

BH side knew it , it will be all Dadisaa , Gehna and Niranjan  drama now ðŸ¥±i find it boring 

Precap is cute ðŸ˜†

Thanks for update mahi

Missed the episode but after reading Anandi is out of my mortal person understanding ðŸ¥±Dont know what kind of mahanta cap she is wearing? This is complete stupidity . Her logics make no sense Surely she will stop Hardik from leaving too ðŸ¥±
Thanks for the written update.

Good that Hardhik got to know about his dadi.

Episode belonged to Hardhik. So it is true DB tried to separate his father from his mother and made their life miserable with her constant demands on her son.
Hope Hardhik dumps her or rather disowns her. That will be the best punishment for her
That actor playing Hardhik is good too.

Her son DIL now her grandson everyone left her.When will she learn? It is she who is responsible for her pathetic condition🤢

Shiv's outburst did serve some purpose.But this lady will cling like leech by giving some or other story🤢

Thank you for today's edition of Balika Vadhu's written update!
Thank you Mahi.

Anandi and Shiv being projected as a beautiful made for each other couple, their bond growing stronger day by day and very well presented with the DB track. I am not sure if Anandi is doing the right thing by hiding this fact from Daddu, atleast others need to know about it. She still trusts a little that DB might have honest intentions and wants to first verify it completely before exposing her.

Hardik was the obvious star of the episode. Through Hardik, a complete picture of the darker side of DB's psyche has been exposed effectively.

Enjoying Dadisa's school going initiative.

Niranjan track shouldn't end up in marriage, Gehna should be shown as a stronger, happier, independent single woman in BV for a change, just like Dadisa.

Edited by tellygeek - 9 years ago
Originally posted by tellygeek

Thank you Mahi.

Anandi and Shiv being projected as a beautiful made for each other couple, their bond growing stronger day by day and very well presented with the DB track. I am not sure if Anandi is doing the right thing by hiding this fact from Daddu, atleast others need to know about it. She still trusts a little that DB might have honest intentions and wants to first verify it completely before exposing her.

Hardik was the obvious star of the episode. Through Hardik, a complete picture of the darker side of DB's psyche has been exposed effectively.

Enjoying Dadisa's school going initiative.

Niranjan track shouldn't end up in marriage, Gehna should be shown as a stronger, happier, independent single woman in BV for a change, just like Dadisa.

@Bold - This is the best thing about the entire DB track. Anandi Shiv marriage growing stronger and this being shown through such beautiful scenes.

Only once Anandi stops seeing this issue as Anandi vs DB then only there will be some movement in the story.
For that what Hardhik said about his parents marriage needs to come out and that should make Anandi realise that the problem is not because of DB's feelings towards her but how DB looks at the world.