•  
Posted: 9 years ago
A post to increase Forum Activity:
Tell me one thing you love about
Zain:

Aliya

Harshad

Preetika:

For me the thing I love about Zain is that he finds the positive and humor in almost every situation however tough it might be for him. One thing I love about Aliya is that she never accepts failure and she is a role-model for a women who wants to be perfect. One thing I love about Harshad is definitely his acting. He's handsome too but since only one thing is to be told I go with acting. Coming to Preetika its definitely her dazzling, sweet smile!😊 I like her humble personality too. But I chose her smile over her attitude.

What is your view? Make sure you tell me only one. I mean only one. Don't say everything...

Zain's hotness
Aaliya's simplicity
Harshad's eyebrows
Preetika's voice
Zain- He's very humorous and loves his family alot and loves aliya and usmu mamu the most
Aliya- She's very religious and of course her simplicity
Harshhad- myan he's hawwt and his acting skill ki toh kitni tarif karoon he's the best
Pree- her down to earth nature and she's very sweet
Actually i like evrything abt them :)
Zain: his trust and support for aaliya, although i like how deeply he loves her too, but since i had to give one;
Aaliya: that she's a dignified woman, who actually values her self respect
Harshad: his overall acting, like is there any emotion this guy can't portray well? His expressions are perfect for each emotion!
Pree: again, her acting, they both are such good actors, so convincing! One actually could feel a connection with their characters