Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"You never said, you never said, you never said
That it would be this hard
Love is meant to be forever, now or never seems to discard
There's gotta be a better way for me to say
What's on my heart without leaving scars,
So can you hear me when I call your name?

And when you fall apart
Am I the reason for your endless sorrow?
There's so much to be said and with a broken heart
You walls can only go down but so low
Can you hear me when I call your name?

Complicated situations are the makings of all that's wrong
And I've been standing in the river of deliverance way too long
There's gotta be a better way for me to say
What's on my heart without leaving scars,
So, can you hear me when I call your name?..."

:'( </3

Hopes crashed. Dreams thrashed. Tears brimmed. Hearts clenched. Fears came back. Insecurities prevailed. Hoping against hope, it was only pain that they were left with...

A painful episode indeed. Intense. What else did we think? 

A passion and intense filled journey of Junoon, started with hate, would have such an "easy" end? NOPE.

THIS, Intensified emotions. Passionate rage. Fiery streaks. THIS was all it about actually. It started it this way, HAS to end this way only. This makes them what they are. Yes they had their weak moments. So are they back to square one? Is this an end of what they were having and feeling these days? Would this Hurt and Pain be the only answer to their lives...

NOPE. NEVER. NADA.

They have burnt themselves in this intensity called Love. They have burnt themselves in the passion for each other. They have started to realise the so called "hate" they have in themselves for each other is nothing but LOVE. The love and care they feel towards each other, the dreams they have unknowingly started weaving with each other, the hopes of a blissful future with each other, hearts entwined together and forever, fears of losing each other...

They have really came a long way indeed. A simple conversation, more of an argument today, completed it in its own way.

She was dreaming about their own house smiling looking at the model they have created. He was stressed, pressurised, brainwashed (😑). He came to their room, so wanted to have a talk with her about why she was digging about his past. He doesn't want her to know about his past, the past which left only scars to him, those haunting memories, nightmares, he is ashamed, fearful, shattered of all that was his childhood about.. :'(

She smiled at him all excited about some changes she had on their house. She came and took his hand, to show him her dreams about their future..Only to get them thrashed.. Oh well. She has started to hold him way too much now πŸ˜†

He was furious, and asked the obvious. He was way too much hyper and tempered to think what he was gonna say. He said those words again "Its a fake marriage you know that right? Why are you suddenly being so caring about me? Why are you suddenly caring about this relation?" </3
But. He was not convinced himself. He knew she was not doing its purposefully. He knew she din't marry for money only, He has this belief somewhere in his mind, she is not like that.he has surely misjudged him. But his fears took the better of him, fear of getting close and attached to someone (?).

She was scared to tell. Scared that he would get hurt again. She has started caring for his worries, what worries him what makes him happy and is making sure not to have those memories back. She said she din't wanna show him that whip coz it would hurt him she knows that this would hurt. Trying to explain for all that she could. She wasn't lashing and giving him back like she used to do, maybe coz she knew he was in hsi weak moments. He eyes said that when he was lashing out at her, she knew he was not saying that from his heart, its only the anger speaking. 

And then he saw that  whip. His biggest fear which send shivers down his spine even to think of those days. Okay, When he grabbed that whip and she was yelling listen to me, who else felt he might start whipping her?! πŸ€£ (Oh I am a  Viraj Dobriyal fan πŸ˜†)

Anyways, those memories he started having after seeing that whip. *shudders* God! those were indeed scary. But he did thrash and whipped.Yeah the poor dream house was the victim. Before he started breaking that house he sure had those weak moments. Why Sanam? Why are we acting like a real couple? When there is nothing but fake things in it? When its fake what is the need of thsi contest of best couple?  He was hurt. His voice was the proof. His eyes spoke hurt. 

And he broke. He broke that dream house. He was hurt, she was hurt too. Seeing those pieces of their home lying on the floor. They were both hurt and broken seeing that house in front of his eyes like THAT. It was evident with what he had done, he was regretting it the moment he was done with it. *Junooonnn...Junooonn..Junooonn...* πŸ˜†

And he walked out leaving its like that. She was crying, she was hurt, so much hurt. :'( He tears. It was painful to watch her like that. Wonder what he would be doing after going out? Maybe thrashing his fist or something? πŸ˜† So want to see how he ends up making it again. CVs better show that! πŸ˜‘

Not talking about those taunts by Billi. Poor Sanam baby. She was crying so much. She looked like such a baby. 

Precap was nothing just the Promo. And some advertising by our Own Begum Jaan πŸ˜† Can't wait for tomorrow! What big twist they are planning actually? Plus he would make it again, that house!! 

Loved the episode. Yeah the rant was somewhat intense in the beginning, but it came down to my usual self in between πŸ˜†

And the song is by Daughtry. "Call Your Name" Beautiful one! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was also thinking about Viraj when he started to use the whip :P
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the scene was intense. waiting for tomo. nice post
sahil333 thumbnail
Oh Prags!! 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I can only cry. I want a hug please!!!

I'm at the office right now, but couldn't wait and had to watch the SaHiL scenes. I cried and reading your post made me cry again  😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.

"And he broke. He broke that dream house. He was hurt, she was hurt too. Seeing those pieces of their home lying on the floor. They were both hurt and broken seeing that house in front of his eyes like THAT. It was evident with what he had done, he was regretting it the moment he was done with it."
Yes, I'm crying again damn it!!! 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.

I'm curious what SaHil will do tomorrow. Who will reach to one another first. Sigh!

But, thinking that he will rebuilt their dream house tomorrow, I'm happy now  .

TQ for your beautiful post πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow! You expressed it in an awesome way today.
SaHil was indeed intense & painful today.
When Ahil came to his room, there were actually two things running in his mind. One was definitely Sanam's eagerness to learn about his past much to his displeasure. Another was the continuous hammering of the truth of their temporary marriage by billi. This led to an outburst when he saw the whip(Yes even I was reminded of Viraj Dobriyal when he touched the whip). But here it was the poor dream house model which bore the brunt of Ahil's anger. πŸ˜† Yes, yes both were hurt. Ahil was hurt as well as angry.  And Sanam was hurt because Ahil her dream house was shattered & as well as she unknowingly hurt Sanam. Billi was there to ruin it more. 😑.
Yes even I am waiting for the ME now. I think confession is on the way. But I can smell separation too if we take this house building together, then Ahil destroying it & then rebuilding it again as a symbolism. πŸ˜› But I know symbolism hardly works in Q.H now. πŸ˜†
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Made me teary, I never saw any precap so yes, I thought he was gonna whip her
Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Prags... was waiting for you post as usual.

Well, the episode was very intense but I am happy... Guess y πŸ˜‰

Two  reasons,  1. It was mostly Sahil and 2. Aahil was walking n walking n walking and you know how much I like it.. I was actually smiling to glory seeing him walk thought it was very intense and touching and he was in pain (Pleast don't think I am psycho..  I am major fan of KVB) and yes I just liked him so much as Viraj... Thought it was negative role, I still used to love whatever he does.

Ok, now serious, about todays show.

Aahil is very hurt for 2 reasons, one is thinking about his past and scared of it affecting his future.

And second reason, is Sanam. Has she married him for money. Heart of hearts he knows its not true, but he blindly trusts his mother, how can he not believe her.

God, the way he was looking at Sanam.. so intense looks...

Tumhe tumhare dard ki padi.. the pain I am going thought.. what about it??? Isnt it very true.

I know Sanam is heart, he shouted at her, he said she married for money and he thrashed the dream house and yes, Sanam felt bad.

But have we thought about Aahil. It a bigger agony he is going though. He too dreamt about the house, the kids and family. So its his dream house too. So breaking dream house is one pain. Major pain is his past which cannot be changed and he feels so helpless. (I feel like going to him and tell please don't worry so much, you have not done anything wrong. You have not killed anyone)

And he is under one more pain.. Pain of being in love. He loves her madly but he is not sure what to believe.. To believe what his heart says and agree she cannot marry him for money. Or believe his mother who he treats as god. Both ways he will be broken...  

After seeing Tanu and Sanam's scene. I somehow feel, Sanam is understaning Billi.. she has got a hint that Begum sahiba isn't that good as she shows.

And I really wants Sanam to gives back properly for Tanu... How much she insults her .. feel like putting her in coffin and bury alive ( the way she tried to kill Sanam)

Precap : wow , Aahil you are a darling. So cute.

Prags, as you have mentioned, CV's better show Aahil rebuilding the dream house.

And hope whatever pill Tanu gives to Sanam.. let it be some nasha wala pill and Sanam blurts to Aahil how much she loves him. Let she wants to spend her entire life with him.. and about their babies as well J

Edited by Joja - 9 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post and lovely Sahil,😳 It was heart breaking to see Aahil destroying their dream house, πŸ˜•πŸ˜­Sanam surely made a mistake by talking with Kamini billi, i have no idea why she does not see her face, and does not get that she is a total bitch.. Today one could see it on bill's face. I really hope Sanam sees that, there are certain things that remains between Hubby and wife, the sooner she gets it better it is for their life, she could;ve just waited for some time, it is a painful past in Aahil's life and he is going to take some time to open up, plus their relationship needs more time, they still need to develop stronger bond, They have just stated to talk with each other like a norman couple, feelings are there but its still going to take time to know each other, realize their love.. Kv was amazing today, man the way he walks, guy is super stylish, he truly look like a nawab,the pain anger, hurt, fear of loosing Sanam everything was perfect. He is truly a very talented actor. Love him.. I really hope they both make up, I am interested in knowing what made him make that house again. You can see him happy in the promo, kind of trying to make Sanam happy. I am wondering what is the reason for this transformation. I really hope the whole twist is a romantic one, I am sick of seeing bill's 101 ways of killing people. πŸ˜‘ I want her defeat and I really hope its not poison, I think as they have not signed yet, it is surely not a poison, I think Tannu wants them to loose the competition so she probably have mixed something in her drink so that she will create a scene or something, so that Aahil will be upset with her, although Ithink its all going to be a cute scene, where Sanam will be completely out of control and probably will open up and let Aahil know her feelings.. I really want that, I can not take any more billi nautanki.. 
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post.
Aahil is suppressed by so called Billi's sacrifice. 
The scene was really painful but recap is really interesting. What caused Aahil to change his mind?

deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved UR post and loved the epi too   Gussaa aahil β˜ΊοΈ