Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing post as always  

Superb episode... though very emotional it was needed.

Hope Sanam understands Tanveers true colors.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is it with Prags?
What is it about her today?
No mention of sweater in her rant?๐Ÿ˜‰
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyyy awesome rant with asusual the awesome song ๐Ÿ˜Š though i was not expecting a rant ... these were remorseful n painful moments...
u know the start of ur rant coupled with the song i cried reading it... dint cry watching them but by reading ur post... it was so hearfelt... i actually felt those emotions... LOVE is such a bittersweet thing ... it gives pain but you love that pain too... i dont know whether i'll be able to explain it but ...the pain of love is preferable to the joys of the world... i dont know y this thought came to my mind after watching this episode... 
It was dreaded... we knew its going to happen n still we were actually wanting to see it happening... maybe thats the thought... The LOVE of SaHil is so much that we actually LOVE the PAIN too ... n i think i m not making any sense at all ๐Ÿ˜†
kher i loved the sequence not because it was dramatic but because of the ever growing bond they r sharing... u dint mention in ur post but he said "Kya sabit krna chahti ho tum that you LOVE me" He ACTUALLY SAID LOVE ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Although the beauty of that sentence was then gone ... he blamed her once again for marrying him for money(speaking Tanveer's mind ๐Ÿ˜ก) but he KNOWS rather HE BELEIVES she has not married him for money ... he just says it loud n infact more than Sanam he tries to CONVINCE HIMSELF that this is the case because actually HE HIMSLEF DOESNOT BELEIVE IT... its just human nature...

awweee about the whip part... I knew he will never be going THAT FAR... how much angry/frustrated he must be on Sanam but he wont HIT her i m supremely confident...

Just now want them to show Why will Aahil have a change of heart n mind... CVs u better show that...

the wait for ME is so unbearable... i know it would be rocking too... 
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prags, ourstanding as always and so many lovely comments out here already.

Prags, our baby made us cry again didn't he...I actually felt so much more for him than Sanam yesterday. I felt that even she understood his despair and that she was also hurting more for him than herself!
And that witch Tanveer,...couldn't the Cvs had indulged us just once and made her trip on that damned stairs when she Oh so wickedly sauntered off after taunting poor Sanam ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Actually I was freaking annoyed yesterday. Did they really had to break up such an intense scene into three effing parts. Couldn't they just finish this one or at least the first two parts before they moved onto the others?????๐Ÿ˜ก

I just couldn't take it when they moved on to another scene after that first 3 minutes or so and switched off the TV and waited for the episode to get uploaded on the net so I could concentrate on the scene. Cvs really do know how to bring down the trps no doubt.

You guys have amazing patience I must say to watch this on TV. Really Kudos to each and everyone of you lovely people out here.

Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey hello I was looking for ur post ...

It's so beautiful The way u have put things Here and call me emo but I really felt very bad today ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sahil portrayed the pain and love to the T ...

I wish things fall into place 
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hate  viraj   dobriyal๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
aahil  was hurt  and  angry  so he    broke  the  house  left  sanam crying๐Ÿ˜ญ

but   i want  to see what makes him rebuild the house๐Ÿ˜ณ

billi will drug  sanam  i want it leads to semi confession   if not  full confession   as  sbb  mai   kvb said

twist will be rihaan  brings  sunheri  to I'm  with nakli parents
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely!! Episode was too good!!
Aahil's angst, pain my god! He is superb!!  KVB what an actor. 
He can bring all the emotions in one episode๐Ÿ‘I have no words for this man!!!
And SJ you are just brilliant!!
I missed your rant, I was not coming into the forum. 
Today your rant made me emotional!! The episode itself was an emotional one and you rant is just superb! Revisited the whole episode through your rant as usual. ๐Ÿ‘
And can't wait for tonight! specially after watching the spoiler๐Ÿ˜ณ
That song sequence my god!! It's either confession or the BIG C!!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by subhkisonu - 9 years ago
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And it is disgusting to see that phoopi is always discussing HaFa's private life with Faiz! 
She needs a phoppa in her life desparetely I guess๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by subhkisonu - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ZaaraKhan

I was also thinking about Viraj when he started to use the whip :P

Haha. high five sista! ๐Ÿ˜†
Blame it on Viraj Dobriyal ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ethereal.Surbhi

the scene was intense. waiting for tomo. nice post

Yes!! So damn intense! Loved the angst wboth portrayed! <3
Yep so waiting for that ME, Gonna be rocking! 
Thank you! :D