Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sahil333

Oh Prags!! 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I can only cry. I want a hug please!!!

Awww!! It made me cry too!! πŸ˜­ Here, have a hug sweets! πŸ€—

I'm at the office right now, but couldn't wait and had to watch the SaHiL scenes. I cried and reading your post made me cry again  😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.

"And he broke. He broke that dream house. He was hurt, she was hurt too. Seeing those pieces of their home lying on the floor. They were both hurt and broken seeing that house in front of his eyes like THAT. It was evident with what he had done, he was regretting it the moment he was done with it."
Yes, I'm crying again damn it!!! 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.

Aww, hey don't cry so much, πŸ˜†

I'm curious what SaHil will do tomorrow. Who will reach to one another first. Sigh!

But, thinking that he will rebuilt their dream house tomorrow, I'm happy now  .

yeah! Curious and excited too what they would have in store for us! He would build that again, and Sanam would be floored! πŸ˜†

TQ for your beautiful post πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

Thank you for commenting and loving it!! Hugs!! 

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Oh wow! You expressed it in an awesome way today.

SaHil was indeed intense & painful today.
Thank you Tanu! Oh your name always reminds me of Billi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Yep, they were just intense, loved the angst! 
When Ahil came to his room, there were actually two things running in his mind. One was definitely Sanam's eagerness to learn about his past much to his displeasure. Another was the continuous hammering of the truth of their temporary marriage by billi. This led to an outburst when he saw the whip(Yes even I was reminded of Viraj Dobriyal when he touched the whip). But here it was the poor dream house model which bore the brunt of Ahil's anger. πŸ˜† Yes, yes both were hurt. Ahil was hurt as well as angry.  And Sanam was hurt because Ahil her dream house was shattered & as well as she unknowingly hurt Sanam. Billi was there to ruin it more. 😑.
Yes exactly! All the things you said. He was pressurised and afradi too, so his hurt and anger mixed up and he lashed out at her.
Haha yes Viraj was there today, and poor house! πŸ˜† I hated when she was crying πŸ˜­
Yes even I am waiting for the ME now. I think confession is on the way. But I can smell separation too if we take this house building together, then Ahil destroying it & then rebuilding it again as a symbolism. πŸ˜› But I know symbolism hardly works in Q.H now. πŸ˜†
Oh yes, great symbolism actually! Can't just wait for today, the spoilers are making me hyperventilate πŸ˜†

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

Made me teary, I never saw any precap so yes, I thought he was gonna whip her

Yep tearful it was! </3 
Haha yes many thought that I guess πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joja

Hi Prags... was waiting for you post as usual.

Hey. thank you so much! :)

Well, the episode was very intense but I am happy... Guess y πŸ˜‰

Two  reasons,  1. It was mostly Sahil and 2. Aahil was walking n walking n walking and you know how much I like it.. I was actually smiling to glory seeing him walk thought it was very intense and touching and he was in pain (Pleast don't think I am psycho..  I am major fan of KVB) and yes I just liked him so much as Viraj... Thought it was negative role, I still used to love whatever he does.

Hell!! I f**kING LOVE KVB man!! πŸ˜† Everything he does like EVERYTHING, I love everything about him! Yes I LOVED him as Viraj! Class apart he was! And I get HOW HE WAS WALKING, He has got such a sexy swag! High five man! We both are in love with him πŸ˜†

Ok, now serious, about todays show.

Aahil is very hurt for 2 reasons, one is thinking about his past and scared of it affecting his future.

And second reason, is Sanam. Has she married him for money. Heart of hearts he knows its not true, but he blindly trusts his mother, how can he not believe her.

Yes. perfectly put. he was torn between what to think, go by his mind or follow his heart! Sigh! 

God, the way he was looking at Sanam.. so intense looks...

Tumhe tumhare dard ki padi.. the pain I am going thought.. what about it??? Isnt it very true.

I know Sanam is heart, he shouted at her, he said she married for money and he thrashed the dream house and yes, Sanam felt bad.

But have we thought about Aahil. It a bigger agony he is going though. He too dreamt about the house, the kids and family. So its his dream house too. So breaking dream house is one pain. Major pain is his past which cannot be changed and he feels so helpless. (I feel like going to him and tell please don't worry so much, you have not done anything wrong. You have not killed anyone)

And he is under one more pain.. Pain of being in love. He loves her madly but he is not sure what to believe.. To believe what his heart says and agree she cannot marry him for money. Or believe his mother who he treats as god. Both ways he will be broken...  

Yes yes I get what you are saying. Both are in pain. He was in bigger pain I guess. He couldn't decide what to look for or what to believe. He has fears, insecurities of his own. The hurt in his eyes can be seen when he thrashed that house and how he was looking at it πŸ˜­ Like he was gonna cry. Tears and almost coming to tears are two different things. The brink at which you are gonna about to cry, its just so painful to see, you feel like your gonna cry with them very soon πŸ˜­

After seeing Tanu and Sanam's scene. I somehow feel, Sanam is understaning Billi.. she has got a hint that Begum sahiba isn't that good as she shows.

And I really wants Sanam to gives back properly for Tanu... How much she insults her .. feel like putting her in coffin and bury alive ( the way she tried to kill Sanam)

Yes, I too saw that, she had strange expressions at that. Like she is getting to know about her real face. Yes she is gonna give it back in the ME β­οΈ

Precap : wow , Aahil you are a darling. So cute.

Prags, as you have mentioned, CV's better show Aahil rebuilding the dream house.

And hope whatever pill Tanu gives to Sanam.. let it be some nasha wala pill and Sanam blurts to Aahil how much she loves him. Let she wants to spend her entire life with him.. and about their babies as well J

Yes even I want to see what made him build it again. And about that pills, the spoilers are all over the forum, so exciting! πŸ˜†

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

Beautiful post and lovely Sahil,😳 It was heart breaking to see Aahil destroying their dream house, πŸ˜•πŸ˜­Sanam surely made a mistake by talking with Kamini billi, i have no idea why she does not see her face, and does not get that she is a total bitch.. Today one could see it on bill's face. I really hope Sanam sees that, there are certain things that remains between Hubby and wife, the sooner she gets it better it is for their life, she could;ve just waited for some time, it is a painful past in Aahil's life and he is going to take some time to open up, plus their relationship needs more time, they still need to develop stronger bond, They have just stated to talk with each other like a norman couple, feelings are there but its still going to take time to know each other, realize their love.. Kv was amazing today, man the way he walks, guy is super stylish, he truly look like a nawab,the pain anger, hurt, fear of loosing Sanam everything was perfect. He is truly a very talented actor. Love him.. I really hope they both make up, I am interested in knowing what made him make that house again. You can see him happy in the promo, kind of trying to make Sanam happy. I am wondering what is the reason for this transformation. I really hope the whole twist is a romantic one, I am sick of seeing bill's 101 ways of killing people. πŸ˜‘ I want her defeat and I really hope its not poison, I think as they have not signed yet, it is surely not a poison, I think Tannu wants them to loose the competition so she probably have mixed something in her drink so that she will create a scene or something, so that Aahil will be upset with her, although Ithink its all going to be a cute scene, where Sanam will be completely out of control and probably will open up and let Aahil know her feelings.. I really want that, I can not take any more billi nautanki..

Hey thank you so much! :) SaHil were just awesome! <3

Yes I know, so heartbreaking it was. I get what you are saying, even I am angry at her why did she have to go to Billi about her problems. The way she was trying to make him talk she could have stick to that only, prodding him  to speak, it might hurt him but he would have slowly told him. 

I agree their relation needs more strength and his past is still the most horrible thing in his life its difficult to open up for him. KVB as you said, his swag is just killer, everything about him is just so classy! <3

Even I want to see how he made it up back, totally cute that was. Can't wit for it. The spoilers are making me over excited πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: sylvia99

Beautiful post.

Aahil is suppressed by so called Billi's sacrifice. 
The scene was really painful but recap is really interesting. What caused Aahil to change his mind?

Thank you so much Sylvia! :)
Yes, its really getting on nerves, poor Aahil,
Scene was indeed intense, so excited to see how he makes it up again! :D
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunnyrocks

Loved UR post and loved the epi too   Gussaa aahil β˜ΊοΈ

Hey thank you Buns! :D Yes episode was amazing! <3
And Aahil indeed is Hot with an H πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Amazing post as always  

Superb episode... though very emotional it was needed.

Hope Sanam understands Tanveers true colors.

Thank you Krithika! :)
Yes emotionally intense, gorgeously painful </3
Yeah hope so, she kinda got the hints I guess n she is gonna give it back too! β­οΈ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

What is it with Prags?

What is it about her today?
No mention of sweater in her rant?πŸ˜‰

Simran with an S *insert Aahil's gestures while saying S* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What is it about her indeed. She already gushed about that sweater in the last episode.
Today it was his eyes! <3 πŸ˜†
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Prags.
The episode was heart breaking for all 3 couples.
I too am interested to see what happens after Ahil left the house.
Saahil need to get out of the house a lil.
All their scenes are inside the damn house, where not a single person has lived happily for the last 40 years or so.

Why was Ahil angry?
Coz he knew he was saying the wrong things, and Sanam was not correcting him.

Ahil went back to Jallad Jinn mode.
And Sanam got to see Tanveer without her mask.

Tanveer, doesn't think too highly of Sanam. Good for her.
Ahil is not Asad Tanveer, that he will take forever to realise what a bitch you are.