Can You Hear Me, When I Call Your Name? :'( 19.09 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by micshy

Heyyy awesome rant with asusual the awesome song πŸ˜Š though i was not expecting a rant ... these were remorseful n painful moments...
Hey so so sorry for replying so late, I had to study to watch ME araam se πŸ˜† Oh even I thought that this rant wouldn't be actual "rant". it was painful. 
u know the start of ur rant coupled with the song i cried reading it... dint cry watching them but by reading ur post... it was so hearfelt... i actually felt those emotions... LOVE is such a bittersweet thing ... it gives pain but you love that pain too... i dont know whether i'll be able to explain it but ...the pain of love is preferable to the joys of the world... i dont know y this thought came to my mind after watching this episode... 
That song is indeed very painful, the lyrics plus that voice makes you cry :'( Plus such an episode. I am so glad that this post made you feel what I was feeling, the message was conveyed at the end :) Thank you it means A LOT! 
And the thing you have said about love, its just painstakingly beautiful :') i so agree with all that you said, "sweetest pleasure is pain
It was dreaded... we knew its going to happen n still we were actually wanting to see it happening... maybe thats the thought... The LOVE of SaHil is so much that we actually LOVE the PAIN too ... n i think i m not making any sense at all πŸ˜†
Haha no you are making sense in all the senseless ways πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I get it what your saying, I feel you buddy, feelings are mutual πŸ˜†
kher i loved the sequence not because it was dramatic but because of the ever growing bond they r sharing... u dint mention in ur post but he said "Kya sabit krna chahti ho tum that you LOVE me" He ACTUALLY SAID LOVE πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Yes yes I know, I missed that part, and was mentally slapping myself for that πŸ˜† he actually said LOVE! <3
Although the beauty of that sentence was then gone ... he blamed her once again for marrying him for money(speaking Tanveer's mind πŸ˜‘) but he KNOWS rather HE BELEIVES she has not married him for money ... he just says it loud n infact more than Sanam he tries to CONVINCE HIMSELF that this is the case because actually HE HIMSLEF DOESNOT BELEIVE IT... its just human nature...
Yess!! Totally. he was just in anger and was influenced by his mom, he himself believed she is not that. He himself told Tannu that he misjudged her. He was hurt more than angry
awweee about the whip part... I knew he will never be going THAT FAR... how much angry/frustrated he must be on Sanam but he wont HIT her i m supremely confident...
Yes! He wouldn't go THAT FAR. He is a sane person her, only insane in her love πŸ˜†

Just now want them to show Why will Aahil have a change of heart n mind... CVs u better show that...

the wait for ME is so unbearable... i know it would be rocking too... 
Originally posted by SheAish

Prags, ourstanding as always and so many lovely comments out here already. 
hey thank you so much for loving it!! <3

Prags, our baby made us cry again didn't he...I actually felt so much more for him than Sanam yesterday. I felt that even she understood his despair and that she was also hurting more for him than herself! 
I know!! he made me cry, he really did! :'( I was so hurt seeing him like that, the hurrt was os visible in his voice, his eyes. his own words were sounding so hollow..
And that witch Tanveer,...couldn't the Cvs had indulged us just once and made her trip on that damned stairs when she Oh so wickedly sauntered off after taunting poor Sanam 😈
Haha that would be just awesome!! BwahahahahaπŸ˜†

Actually I was freaking annoyed yesterday. Did they really had to break up such an intense scene into three effing parts. Couldn't they just finish this one or at least the first two parts before they moved onto the others?????😑
I know man!! Why do they divide a scene, a scene like this specially. It loses its impact. If its not for such actors with awesome chemistry, it would look just bore 
I just couldn't take it when they moved on to another scene after that first 3 minutes or so and switched off the TV and waited for the episode to get uploaded on the net so I could concentrate on the scene. Cvs really do know how to bring down the trps no doubt. 
Ouch. That was true. I hate them but not more than the reasons for which I love them too πŸ˜†

You guys have amazing patience I must say to watch this on TV. Really Kudos to each and everyone of you lovely people out here.
Haha thank you! πŸ˜† All for Sexy Beast, well atleast for me πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ecrivain

Hey hello I was looking for ur post ...

It's so beautiful The way u have put things Here and call me emo but I really felt very bad today πŸ˜­

Sahil portrayed the pain and love to the T ...

I wish things fall into place 

Hey thank you so so much man!! For all the lovely words! <3 
Even I felt bad today, so hurting to see them like this, couldn't help but put it out in words :'( 
Yes they were just perfect, so sorry for replying so late! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by typhoon

i hate  viraj   dobriyalπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Haha I know SO MANY PEOPLE hate him πŸ˜† Thats what he was all about right? To make people hate him! :D
aahil  was hurt  and  angry  so he    broke  the  house  left  sanam crying😭
I know, both were hurt and angry, and it just made us feel more pain! :'( 

but   i want  to see what makes him rebuild the house😳

billi will drug  sanam  i want it leads to semi confession   if not  full confession   as  sbb  mai   kvb said

twist will be rihaan  brings  sunheri  to I'm  with nakli parents
Originally posted by subhkisonu

Lovely!! Episode was too good!!
Aahil's angst, pain my god! He is superb!!  KVB what an actor. 
He can bring all the emotions in one episodeπŸ‘I have no words for this man!!!
And SJ you are just brilliant!!
I missed your rant, I was not coming into the forum. 
Today your rant made me emotional!! The episode itself was an emotional one and you rant is just superb! Revisited the whole episode through your rant as usual. πŸ‘
And can't wait for tonight! specially after watching the spoiler😳
That song sequence my god!! It's either confession or the BIG C!!πŸ˜†

Hey thank you so much! and so sorry for replying late! I was too excited after the spoilers πŸ˜†
Yes KVB is a class apart, the transformation in his eyes is just brilliant! SJ no doubt, par excellence! Aww thank you so much for all that! Glad that you felt the same emotions! <3
Yess!!! 
Originally posted by subhkisonu

And it is disgusting to see that phoopi is always discussing HaFa's private life with Faiz! 
She needs a phoppa in her life desparetely I guessπŸ˜†

I so agree with you on this man!! 
#BRING A PHOOPA! β­οΈπŸ˜†
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Lovely post Prags.
The episode was heart breaking for all 3 couples.
I too am interested to see what happens after Ahil left the house.
Saahil need to get out of the house a lil.
All their scenes are inside the damn house, where not a single person has lived happily for the last 40 years or so.

Why was Ahil angry?
Coz he knew he was saying the wrong things, and Sanam was not correcting him.

Ahil went back to Jallad Jinn mode.
And Sanam got to see Tanveer without her mask.

Tanveer, doesn't think too highly of Sanam. Good for her.
Ahil is not Asad Tanveer, that he will take forever to realise what a bitch you are.  

Gita, so damn sorry for replying so late man! 
LOL. Yes so true man! They so need to get outta house for some days, honeymoon maybe. It would give "good feelings" to both of them πŸ˜†
Oh I always love how you see these things, the hidden emotions behind the reactions, yes he was angry for he din't get himself to be corrected by her. And Sanm deffo saw some hidden truth behind Billi. 
Yep! I don't know Asad well πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Yes we both are in madly love with him...