Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I guess sonam forgot to respect her self when she wore a bikni πŸ€ͺ
^^ Awww, and here I thought reel and real life is supposed to be different. Looks like DPad fans forgot that already...πŸ˜† Now what happen to one can wear what they want to wear ? πŸ˜† Hahaha this shit is hilarious, one word against DPad, and others use the same shit they just spew on other threads...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rambler-

I guess sonam forgot to respect her self when she wore a bikni πŸ€ͺ

At least she did not cry like an attention seeker despite knowing of the consequences. She knew what she was getting into when she was wearing it.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am not a sonam fan but she at least speaks her mind 
and can we RESPECT her opinion? 
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Well Sona this will definitely garner you popularity amongst those banging on about pseudo feminism, how its overrated, after all they're so fixated on being different from what they call herd mentality and considering the actress you spoke against.
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

In India, if you're wearing clothes that are too short/ uncommon then its likely people will ogle at you

im not saying they are RIGHT but it is common sense

I don't even live in India and I do that 😳😳
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

At least she did not cry like an attention seeker despite knowing of the consequences. She knew what she was getting into when she was wearing it.

Hahaha, look at the talons coming out when someone actually speaks the truth...Looks like truth is indeed bitter πŸ˜† Tsk, Tsk...
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix - 9 years ago
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just read her interview the other day where she was supporting deepika. Its just quite hilarious that she keeps on changing her statements every other day and she gets called honest. 
So you think all these comments of hers on this issue are not attention seeking??
As for deepika's stance i do think she over reacted a little bit but her point is valid.
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

"I never said Deepika is a great friend, she is a colleague, yes."
"If women stop objectifying themselves, people will stop objectifying them"
"People have to respect themselves first, for other people to respect them"

Chalo! Finally Shobhaa De, Sonam and I are on the same page. πŸ‘πŸ˜†

@bold: How to do that. If I want to wear a short dress which I like, is that means am giving permission for somebody to take my pictures and sell it?

@red: I didn't get what she meant by that what disrespectful deepika did.

Come out of rivalryπŸ˜†
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Our society bombards young women with messages that they should objectify themselves.It all gets unconsciously into the heads of both women and men. Claiming you do it for yourself, and that it makes you feel good, may be more evidence to conformity to other's expectations " if their approval is what makes you feel good. The idea that people have choice in those situations is a myth. If the choice is either to make yourself a sex object, or be considered to have less worth by your peers, it's not a real choice.

Does that suggest women should be shamed for wearing a crop top and booty shorts? NO! In a Utopian society women could theoretically walk around naked and not be considered sex objects.There's nothing wrong with looking sexy and enjoying sexuality. If society tells you what you are supposed to do and you "choose" to follow that message, it cannot be considered activism of any kind. If a woman is self-aware and not blindly led by a society that says a woman's worth lies in a sexy appearance, but is instead expressing her freedom to dress however she wants, then yes, it is a feminist choice.