Sonam Kapoor's take on the Deepika controversy - Page 18

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by bips

deepika sonam Katrina ... its turned into a war zone with the real issue sidelined.

mostly I am really shocked reading the comments.

so everyone here is educated, knows English, has access to internet - that actually makes us part of a very privileged group in India.

and some of us think that a girls clothes imply disrespect, or a license to pass lewd comments or make character assassinations. that if a girl wears a certain type of clothes, she is asking for "it". it being anything from shaming to harassment

this is the thought process of the young, urban, modern and educated people.

this is just sad.

... now someone can go ahead and call me pseudo intellectual or pseudo feminist or whatever is the fancy term is used these days to hide their own regressive attitude .

@bold: So true never thought I'd see the day when Sonam and Shobha De would become spokespersons for forum members. Just makes me grateful I don't encounter people like that in real life.

Also doesn't Sonam want to venture into politics one day, with such thinking and careless statements, she'd fit right in with Shiv Sena.
GO ON DEEPIKA HATER, GIVE THE BEST WORDS TO BOO DEEPIKA, BUT SHE WILL STAY AS THE POWERFULL AND THE BEST ACTRESS. YAY!
Originally posted by .khoobsurat.

Deepika doesn't contradict herself? lol how about telling Kat not to complain and she should have been more careful and then crying about pics of her cleavage being photographed? 

For the last time, Deepika is not crying about her pictures with bf being leaked. She is against being objectified..if you and others dont get such a simple concept then there is just no point of this discussion.
she's funny in a sad way ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ye duniyaa...ye duniya pittal di...
Stupid Sonam! Gosh what an arrogant bimbo!
I think Sonam is very emotional girl and hence her comments are dependent on why she is feeling at that time. She is like a baby who does not know how to be diplomatic.
I was watching her show for Zoom's 10 year. It was during the Khubsoorat promotions when she said this epic comment on Deepika Controversy.😆

In tat when asked who is the most sexy ill in BW form current lot...she mentioned DeepikA with out any hesitation. I was SHOCKED. But she said her name two times. 
Originally posted by lovanika

I think Sonam is very emotional girl and hence her comments are dependent on why she is feeling at that time. She is like a baby who does not know how to be diplomatic.
I was watching her show for Zoom's 10 year. It was during the Khubsoorat promotions when she said this epic comment on Deepika Controversy.😆

In tat when asked who is the most sexy ill in BW form current lot...she mentioned DeepikA with out any hesitation. I was SHOCKED. But she said her name two times. 

😆 .You noticed it? actually  not so long time back, I watched Filmfare's rapid fire of her that just be recorded at the backstage, and when being asked which one she like btter as actress, anushka or deepika, without hesitately she answer Deepika. Usually actress is willing to choose another person. this  is backstagged one. I found it randomly in Youtube. Girl is weird as always.
Edited by DyOTHMAn - 9 years ago