Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonam Kapoor's take on the Deepika controversy - Page 3

Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Also 2 days back Sonam was supporting deepika and how suddenly she changed her stand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Bella.

@bold: How to do that. If I want to wear a short dress which I like, is that means am giving permission for somebody to take my pictures and sell it?

@red: I didn't get what she meant by that what disrespectful deepika did.

Come out of rivalryπŸ˜†

Are you a celebrity ? If no, then you already got your answer...
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
miss sonam the superficial woman...i would have been super amazing if any of her play bikini burk pics should have been released
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
as deepika said i shud be carefull so carefull na y so much hoopla 

i know what she did was right but it seems publicity gimmick to me if not then she is hypocrite πŸ˜†
Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Franco

I don't even live in India and I do that 😳😳

I know, guys here do that too (canada) 
girls who wear SHORT shorts are assumed to be "attention seekers" 
I mean there is a line drawn 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Rambler-

I just read her interview the other day where she was supporting deepika. Its just quite hilarious that she keeps on changing her statements every other day and she gets called honest. 
So you think all these comments of hers on this issue are not attention seeking??
As for deepika's stance i do think she over reacted a little bit but her point is valid.

the most sane opinion in this circus!
where this issue started n where is it going now!πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hain??😲..abhi doh din pehle toh she was supporting Deepika...that Deepika is diplomatic but she is right...something like that...lagta hai Shobha De ne dhamki dee hai...ki agla article tere baare mein hogaπŸ˜†
Seriously how do people change their stance so quickly?πŸ€”
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Knowing Sonam she should just not have commented because it could just come to bite just like DP and Kat issue
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

hain??😲..abhi doh din pehle toh she was supporting Deepika...that Deepika is diplomatic but she is right...something like that...lagta hai Shobha De ne dhamki dee hai...ki agla article tere baare mein hogaπŸ˜†

Seriously how do people change their stance so quickly?πŸ€”

It's Sonam she is allowed to change her stance 2 days later while the rest will be held accountable for statements uttered years back. IF standards am telling you

If it was DP the same people calling Sonam honest would have called DP fake and hypocrite who changes her statements as it suits her
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SportsFreak

It's Sonam she is allowed to change her stance 2 days later while the rest will be held accountable for statements uttered years back. IF standards am telling you

If it was DP the same people calling Sonam honest would have called DP fake and hypocrite who changes her statements as it suits her

OKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...alright...u got a point...but I can't stop laughing now...at her blah blah about don't be an object ...respect urself when this same woman came out an year back and said that bikini will get a movie a better opening...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†