girls who wear SHORT shorts are assumed to be "attention seekers" 
I mean there is a line drawn 

I ogle but I ogle in a very nice not pervy kinda of way ⭐️⭐️

But every guy ogles . IM sure girls ogle when guys walk around shirtless

Its just how the world is 😛
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
HAHAH fawad's face. Muft entertainment when it comes to Sonam.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Franco

But every guy ogles
. IM sure girls ogle when guys walk around shirtless

😆 jab harmones sar char ke bolti ha to yes every guy ogles 😆
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And I so agree with her.I dont want things happening in west to happen in India in the name of feminism. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I disagree with Sonam's stance here. I'm also disappointed that she has flip flopped.

But why criticize her for wearing a bikini? It is not as if Deepika has never worn provocative clothes. If Deepika can wear what she wants and not be judged for it, Sonam has that right as well.

It is hypocritical for Sonam to wear a bikini and point fingers at someone else's bikini. Criticizing the hypocrisy is warranted. But there is absolutely nothing wrong in how Sonam dresses.

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo main clear karti hoon problem.

Last time she gave a cool thoughtful answer. This time she was pissed that the journo said DP is a great friend of hers & is asking her an irrelevant question to the event so this was her answer. She was angry lol! And I think she has more info about DP's PR now than before.
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think she was just pissed that the reporters were talking about Deepika when it should have been about her and her movie.
briahna thumbnail
this is an epic backfire!
now i want katty to come with: you reap what you sow😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Franco

But every guy ogles . IM sure girls ogle when guys walk around shirtless

Everyone ogles a little bit. It is a natural reaction when we find someone attractive. But there is a line between that involuntary reaction and perversion.

A girl walks by in shorts and tank top and heads turn. Warranted. But if guys cat call and pass lewd remarks. That's harassment.

A girl is showing cleavage and a guy notices. Thats fine. He continues to stare at her cleavage. That's perverted.

A girl wears low cut tops and guys notice That's fine. A guy gets a DSLR camera to zoom in on her cleavage and take pics of her cleavage and post it online. That's perversion. Invasion of privacy.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

I think she was just pissed that the reporters were talking about Deepika when it should have been about her and her movie.

Then she should have done the same as Salman did when someone asked him about Zinta at Jai HO press conference...he said...ki koi iska mike le lo...😆...but she did an 180 degree turn and now she comes across as a hypocrite because she dresses and does all the same things that Deepika does...and unless she called herself as an object or not respecting herself ...she is hypocritical here...