Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Chalo now Sonam murdabad will start in media now and the focus will now shift from Deepikas boobs to Sonams comments from now. heh, Dpad must be relieved/ πŸ˜†

Too much discussion on her cleavage, its like there is no other heroine who has a clevage other than Deepika. Even Archana Puran Singh has it, come on. πŸ€ͺ
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Sonam kuch bhi bolti hain aur 2 din mein girgit ki tarah comments hi change kar diye πŸ˜†
whenever she talks she talks nonsense. 🀒
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jitna bhi criticize kar lo lekin one has to admit that Sonam is one hell of a bold & bindaas (& bitchy πŸ˜‰)  girl..

Deepika ki KEH KAR lay li iss nay  πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Then be ready to hear some of her more nonsense comments while shooting for PRDP movie 🀒
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Then she should have done the same as Salman did when someone asked him about Zinta at Jai HO press conference...he said...ki koi iska mike le lo...πŸ˜†...but she did an 180 degree turn and now she comes across as a hypocrite because she dresses and does all the same things that Deepika does...and unless she called herself as an object or not respecting herself ...she is hypocritical here...

But for that you need to think rationally which many of these actresses don't...everyone is out for themselves. At the end of the day, they don't give twos shits about each other. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
in every interview sonam goes on about how she loves to read. what does she read? cosmopolitan? bec rarely anything a sensible or well thought out comes from her mouth.

Mistyy thumbnail
i think she took a turn caz she is jealous of how much support deepika got from industry, she is like I cant take limelight away from her even when my solo film is releasingπŸ˜† Edited by dazzelll - 9 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Everyone ogles a little bit. It is a natural reaction when we find someone attractive. But there is a line between that involuntary reaction and perversion.

A girl walks by in shorts and tank top and heads turn. Warranted. But if guys cat call and pass lewd remarks. That's harassment.

A girl is showing cleavage and a guy notices. Thats fine. He continues to stare at her cleavage. That's perverted.

A girl wears low cut tops and guys notice That's fine. A guy gets a DSLR camera to zoom in on her cleavage and take pics of her cleavage and post it online. That's perversion. Invasion of privacy.

Bang on! I ogle at good looking men I fantasize and have pervy thoughts. But I don't jump on that man and think of raping him or harassing him or passing lewd comments or stare more than 2 seconds or click a pic of his body or groin or ass and post it online! I don't think of feeling up a man or pinch his ass or feel his chest or any of that stuff! Deepika's complaint was about that- zooming on her breast and making news.
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lmao she said something a few days ago and now she's saying something else. Oh how quickly one's stance changes and lol at the people that were going on and on about hypocrisy, but I guess hypocrisy when your fav is involved is permitted πŸ˜†
Another reason why I can't take Sonam's so called feminist self seriously is because she'll talk about how women should respect and live their lives how they want yet be the first one to s**t shame. 
Edited by liedownineden - 9 years ago
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

hain??😲..abhi doh din pehle toh she was supporting Deepika...that Deepika is diplomatic but she is right...something like that...lagta hai Shobha De ne dhamki dee hai...ki agla article tere baare mein hogaπŸ˜†

Seriously how do people change their stance so quickly?πŸ€”

I just imagined it. OMG πŸ˜†