Sonam Kapoor's take on the Deepika controversy - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Why sonam's dress or bikini is part of discusdion? Those who were shouting women are free to wear anything same people have problem with dressing of another woman.? Double standard like devi.
She is not crying on social networking for her cleavage so she is free to wear anything. And she is not a leader of women empowerment like dippy so she has every right to speak in favor or against any woman.

All should have right to express when it was dippy who made fun of her cleavage. First by not covering it properly and then turning her personal issue into women empowerment.
Originally posted by briahna

this is an epic backfire!
now i want katty to come with: you reap what you sow😆

That would be epic. 😆 But she is Kat, not Deepika. There is a difference.
that is why I like this girl at the first place.👏🤗
Originally posted by White-Rose

Why sonam's dress or bikini is part of discusdion? Those who were shouting women are free to wear anything same people have problem with dressing of another woman.? Double standard like devi.
She is not crying on social networking for her cleavage so she is free to wear anything. And she is not a leader of women empowerment like dippy so she has every right to speak in favor or against any woman.

All should have right to express when it was dippy who made fun of her cleavage. First by not covering it properly and then turning her personal issue into women empowerment.

Are you sure about that especially when she loves wearing those cleavage revealing clothes...😆
She one of those who wants to keep the cake and eat it too...😛

LMAO...

deepika's take on Katrina's controversy

sonam's take on deepika 's controversy

now I am curious WHO will take on sonam's...😆

Originally posted by preep

LMAO...

deepika's take on Katrina's controversy

sonam's take on deepika 's controversy

now I am curious WHO will take on sonam's...😆

Anushka...i don't know.
Maybe Deepika and then the cycle continues.
Aa gaye dad ke beti opinion dene !!!!😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by White-Rose

Ah if you are talking about me. I brought it up as she is the one who is implying that a woman who has objectified herself cannot be respected. She herself had objectified herself and what is hilarious is that just the other day she was singing different tunes. How does it matter what  medium  she is using to give statements..
As for deepika's stance you have your view and i have mine. No point arguing as i feel your and my views are miles apart.
And just coz i am agreeing with deepika and not sonam does not make me deepika's fan. 
Originally posted by hermione82

Aa gaye dad ke beti opinion dene !!!!😆

y... only the Padukone girl has the copyright over OPINIONS?😆
Urgh am probably the only one who is already bored of this issue & the amount of discussions that are taking place on it 😆  We are stuck on it since forever..I have no idea what DP's intentions were behind the tweet but its incredible how this is being discussed a lot more than poor Sonam & Pari's films which released today 😆