Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Urgh am probably the only one who is already bored of this issue & the amount of discussions that are taking place on it πŸ˜†  We are stuck on it since forever..I have no idea what DP's intentions were behind the tweet but its incredible how this is being discussed a lot more than poor Sonam & Pari's films which released today πŸ˜†

You answered your own question...May be that was her intention...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

Are you sure about that especially when she loves wearing those cleavage revealing clothes...πŸ˜†
She one of those who wants to keep the cake and eat it too...πŸ˜›

LOL.
But u dont know difference between real and reel. In those revealing cloths she is always in character. New theory.
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@roger totally...IF and DPad need to MOVE ONπŸ˜†
zohasad2.0 thumbnail

You answered your own question...May be that was her intention...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but still FF is average onlyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

y... only the Padukone girl has the copyright over OPINIONS?πŸ˜†

Yeh opinions kya hota hain when people are passing their words as facts while spewing their useless non sense πŸ˜†
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

@roger totally...IF and DPad need to MOVE ONπŸ˜†

That wont happen till the media gets hold of a fresh controversy πŸ˜† I remember the number of days we were stuck on Ran-Kat's leaked pictures & Katrina's open letter..The discussions went on forever & every other celeb was asked about their opinion on the issue πŸ˜†
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

in every interview sonam goes on about how she loves to read. what does she read? cosmopolitan? bec rarely anything a sensible or well thought out comes from her mouth.

Reading novels doesn't make one intelligent though..
I remember Dhanush said she uses big words and is so articulate, something which even her fans praise her for, yet whenever she says something stupid like in KWK4 they reason that she phrased it wrong but her point/intent was valid.

She's made her point clear here though, she saw red when the journo asked about DP when it was meant to be about her, if she really wanted to shift focus to her film she wouldn't have made these barbs, not the brightest crayon in the box this one.

Originally posted by: White-Rose

LOL.
But u dont know difference between real and reel. In those revealing cloths she is always in character. New theory.

πŸ˜†

Awww, poor thing. Sucks to be her who is forced to wear such clothes for public appearances...😭

zohasad2.0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

That wont happen till the media gets hold of a fresh controversy πŸ˜† I remember the number of days we were stuck on Ran-Kat's leaked pictures & Katrina's open letter..The discussions went on forever & every other celeb was asked about their opinion on the issue πŸ˜†

i know...i don't get this thing of other actors beinga sked to comment on other people's controversy seems so shallow on media's part i remember them asking about HR-Suzi divorce to Pari and Imran and every other guest while they were going for some success party...all unaware of what tos ay EXACTLY
zohasad2.0 thumbnail

Yeh opinions kya hota hain when people are passing their words as facts while spewing their useless non sense πŸ˜†

agreedπŸ˜† baki sab bOkwaas Dpad fans first classπŸ˜†

btw new theory:

initially the ones who weren't supporting DPad were ALL Kat fans...nwo they are ALL Sonam fansπŸ˜†