Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
We all know that and thats why we Love and Support him.
Im proud to be his Fan and its high time people understand that just because he is an Actor doesn't mean he is the slave of audience. I am now actually happy that he left IPK and we got to know who his real fan and im proud that his Fandom is still the biggest and strongest.
#ProudSobtian
But i don't know why such article after 2 years?
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS!!! wish they opened their mouths two years back, anyways better late than never..
on the other hand it seems like a promotional gimmick for 'Humsufers' or ... ... ... I don't know but 4 donkeys are just selfish, they won't do anything 'just like that'Edited by farha_ipkknd - 9 years ago
Jai.Mata.Di thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MastMalang

Nothing new that he revealed..
The good thing is some theories and fantasies spun by some since IPK closure are crushed now  as well as professionalism lessons given by some falls flatπŸ˜†

Acchha...the duplicity of these theories is revealed !!! 
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good to know that 😊

Barun Was clear from the start πŸ˜ƒ
But
Still he was blamed at the end πŸ‘
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know y Guys blaming Barun for the closure
It was Barun own decision na and he is happy with it but the thing whats troubling me why ppl talking rubbish abt Barun
I wanted only is that Barun comes back to TV after satisfy himself with movies .
misspuch thumbnail
Give the man a break..will yaa?
He left IPKKND coz he has his own reasons..The PH and the channel ended the show coz they also had their own reasons..Barun wanted to do something different and he IS doing something different!
I don't believe in the phrase "Out of sight out of mind" coz if I'm a loyal of fan of any actor no matter what I'll support him forever in all his decisions.
So inspite of nagging and spamming give the actors a break and support and respect their decisions.
IPKKND was/is/will be close to our hearts, so cherish the memories and try to make more memories..
Different people different perception but love can't be differentiated..Love and respect the actors!!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MastMalang

Nothing new that he revealed..
The good thing is some theories and fantasies spun by some since IPK closure are crushed now  as well as professionalism lessons given by some falls flatπŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ well said pallu, hope no more theories from the theory producing factories.
Edited by -SweetJasmine- - 9 years ago
Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If he doesn't want to come back to TV ,  Why to BEG for no obvious reasons !!!!!!!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Destinyhope0305

If he doesn't want to come back to TV ,  Why to BEG for no obvious reasons !!!!!!!

True! Let him do what he likes to do, it is his life.
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing but I didn't understand why the producer mentioned something like that after 2 years. Anyways, Barun is doing what he wants and likes now and that's all that matters.