Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for posting... Barun and the production house have a good relationship yet. This is what professionalism is. As they said Barun was always clear about what he wants to do and they understood it. This is what professionalism is all about.
Love you Barun. You simply rock. 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aysemLDG

Thanks for sharing but I didn't understand why the producer mentioned something like that after 2 years. Anyways, Barun is doing what he wants and likes now and that's all that matters.

the last line, yes that only matters to him and his fans.  They didn't want to stir the already unsettled issue then, maybe.  
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: JyotiBThakur

Thank you so much for posting... Barun and the production house have a good relationship yet. This is what professionalism is. As they said Barun was always clear about what he wants to do and they understood it. This is what professionalism is all about.

Love you Barun. You simply rock. 

Well said, many said the same, he very well knows what he is doing.
kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First of all HIII! from a long lost buddy 😳
And this is why I absolutely LOVE BARUN!!!!

And today I am proud to be his fan despite the numerous controversies that surrounded him.

He decided to remain absolutely silent.

And today, the same silence has silenced many of his negative critics who were questioning his professionalism!! Give me a break!!😆

Thank you Gorky for clearing this out!!!
arshina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I already knew there was no problem with barun and ph
Barun hi,self told that there was no problem btw them

I wish him to come back and work with sanz and entire ipk cast
And I wish so and the production bring our ipk Arshi itself back
Love seeing sarun as Arshi
Arnav and khushi are amazing
I am a bit worried because I wanted to see more of Arshians love journey to continue after their Mariage
But atleast we got a happy ending 
I wish the ph and sp together make our Arsh love i journey to continue
Edited by Swearshina09 - 9 years ago
LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

there isnot thing to reveal to us fans😡😡 we already knw.. so these ppl shud stop do any type of clarification🤢
i dont knw..why ppl have so much dragging problems😡😡 if any new shows come Barun is drag..🤔 i think its for their shows promotion so btter stay awaythe only part bang on in this article was👏👏👏

"There was a huge controversy around his exit but it has not affected our relationship at all. Barun was very clear from the start about what he wanted to do and how, he never made any excuses for his decisions unlike so many people who say something but mean something else totally. Barun was very clear and we completely understood him. Hence our relationship has not soured at all."⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by .CrazySobtian. - 9 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what is disgusting that the comments below that artice on the site, some are still maintaining that barun left because of pashmeen, as she caught sarun in the compromising position, soon he is going to divorce his wife and marry sanaya. 

I cant believe claiming themselves to be fans, they talk rubbish like this. I was shocked is an understatement, seeing some of the comments there.

The show ended two years back, good that Gorky clarified whatever may be the reason be it publicity for the new show, my sad feeling  isthat the way show ended, it was not planned as per the story, but was forced to shut down. Since QH was about to start, all these controversies  cropped up and to confirm the PH lost interest in story track like shital, miss india, and then posting in Forum 32 that the story ran its course, it was before Baruns quitting news was announced.

So I will always have this feeling that if the PH wanted would have continued with the support of Channel, when Barun did the show simultaneously working for the show alongside his movie, he would have definitely continued till the story end  as per the original script. so many plots uncovered which would have the story mind blowing if it would have continued. It is just my opinion that QH may not be the only reason but one of the reasons that the show was shut down forcibly, On the top of it, ASR's death scene was also shot in the end to rope Viraff in his place.

In a nutshell, the sincere audience were deprived of an interesting show, and such an interest, connection was never there between the audience and a mere TV serial.  IPKNND had its mark,  precisely that is the reason, till today we are not able to forget this serial. That withdrawal symptoms is still present amongst the audience.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
I totally agree with you on it Laksh. Still people could not find such an emotional connect with any other serials, so difficult to move on. Actually the point it everyone has moved on somehow, but still cherishes the memory and the lovely time it gave the viewers. They didn't plan a good end for the show, maybe the channel pulled the plug all on a sudden, whatever is the case the show deserved a good end, which didn't happen.

Regarding the other comments under that article, it is better not to talk about it. It happens when people fail to get what is real and what is reel.
Edited by -SweetJasmine- - 9 years ago
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: B.S.I_Love_You

Muje batao is article me aisa kya hai Jo."Reveal" kiya hai.. we knw all of tht.. 😈

This is all thre promotion gimmicks.. new show ko publicity chahiye.. Barun k naam se better promotion kon de sakta hai?? 😵

Barun ke naam se sab bikta hai😉😆
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyForBarun

Barun ke naam se sab bikta hai😉😆

he endorses so many products even without his knowledge 😆