Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Sooraj chose Sonam for PRDP not Salman

yeah right...won't believe it even if Sooraj says this standing in Ganga jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Salman was uncomfortable about working with me in the film... People believe I've got this film because dad and Salman are good friends.  In fact, that's one reason I wasn't going to get it.  Sooraj had to convince Salman.  Eventually, Salman said the decision of choosing a heroine is never his.  And everyone says it's his decision.  That's not true," Kapoor said in an interview to Filmfare.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Sooraj chose Sonam for PRDP not Salman

yeah right...won't believe it even if Sooraj says this standing in Ganga jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
"Salman was uncomfortable about working with me in the film... People believe I've got this film because dad and Salman are good friends.  In fact, that's one reason I wasn't going to get it.  Sooraj had to convince Salman.  Eventually, Salman said the decision of choosing a heroine is never his.  And everyone says it's his decision.  That's not true," Kapoor said in an interview to Filmfare.
[/QUOTE]
I am not ready to believe Sooraj...and u are asking me to believe Ms Motor mouth??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mugda

Unfortunately Hindi / Urdu films are banned in Bangladesh. We can only watch Bengali and English films in theater.

I am downloading DVDscr Rip right now. 50% completed already.

Seriously? why?
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you forgot Fawad Khan? How is that possible? Not fair.
on topic, answer is no, she has long way to go. But few critics were way to biased and bitter imo.
2RsFan thumbnail

Unfortunately Hindi / Urdu films are banned in Bangladesh. We can only watch Bengali and English films in theater.

Seriously? why?

To save the bangladeshi film industry although its getting worse day by day πŸ˜†
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes but after 7 years its about bloody time, don't you think?
She majorly improved in Ranjhana and that was her breakout performance for her standards but with Dhanush and Arjun's acting who would notice Sonam in a big way.

She has attributed illness to her slow start and how she doesn't want to join the rat race but even with the limited films she's done- its mostly either been an extension of herself or a village/small town girl. And her lineup appears to be the same.
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL never thought I would see such topic (positive) about Sonam on IF. I as a fan have always liked her (minus Thank You/Players.. I have conveniently blurred that out πŸ˜†)  but I also know thats she has a lil way to go before she becomes the actress I know she has potential of becoming. 
So i am happy for all the positive feedback that she is getting from Khoobsurat. I give her credit for that, the girl is trying her hardest and improving. The fact so many journo's have praised her, must mean something no?. I guess this is a step towards the right direction, I want Sonam to be going towards. With films like DKD, PRDP, BFB and the Amrita Sher-Gil biopic, who knows she might surprise all of you IF-ian πŸ‘πŸΌ 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mugda

Everything alright bitween bangladesh-India?
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[/QUOTE]
Seriously? why?
[/QUOTE]
To save the bangladeshi film industry although its getting worse day by day πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Recently some quality films are made. I have plan to see this film next week.

Edited by Mugda - 9 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Recently some quality films are made. I have plan to see this film next week.

Does this run on halls ? Mostly its those Shakib Khan,Jalil films