Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

she will get her 20cr opening next year dnt worry

20 nhe to 15cr to kaheen nhe gaya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Imagine it bombs like Jai Ho, Sallu fans will haath shoke peeche to choke our motor mouth...πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

Imagine it bombs like Jai Ho, Sallu fans will haath shoke peeche to choke our motor mouth...πŸ˜†

jai ho did 17cr  on working fridayπŸ˜‰
clean hit in worse case πŸ‘πŸΌ
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think what Sonam needs is a film like Queen.
She is not BO kind of actress, physically nor acting wise, but she is not bad either. She needs to tone in her " drama queen" act and the singing tone. 
As a fan if I cannot sit through her movies in a they're without getting bored hen I can imagine why there is no line at BO for her movies.

She is the Shabana Azmi of this time and need to tap in that talent.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Wait till Sunday, it might still pick up. I personally thought she was lovely as Mili. 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovanika

I think what Sonam needs is a film like Queen.

She is not BO kind of actress, physically nor acting wise, but she is not bad either. She needs to tone in her " drama queen" act and the singing tone. 
As a fan if I cannot sit through her movies in a they're without getting bored hen I can imagine why there is no line at BO for her movies.

She is the Shabana Azmi of this time and need to tap in that talent.

OK.😲

As for films, Sonam has been doing women oriented roles. Problem is that she hasn't been able to elevate them beyond a certain level. A role like Zoya could have been career defining for a more talented actress imo. That's the difference between Sonam and a Sonakshi in Lootera, Rani in Mardaani etc. Queen was a great movie, but part of that is due to Kangana's brilliance as well. One can't overlook that. 

Actually, I feel she's more suited to commercial movies like a YJHD. Maybe she should start working with Sid, Varun etc.