~*Mr/Ms India Forums Contest: R3*~ Chk note pg10

Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to..

Round Three of

Congratulations to all those who have successfully made it to this Round. The selection has been done based on Round One and Two Markings.

Kudos to all the three Judges.

And Now...

Let us all cheer for top ten participants who have made it to this round.

[Alphabetical order]

Abhishek_King

ApurvaLovesArVi

Awesome-blossom

Bmtdluver

ChaiBiskoot

.HookandHybrid.

Nikitagm

Samarth300

Somergasm.

..Tahniat..

[Please check the next post to know about marking details]

Continuing our journey through the fashion capitals, Round Three  takes us to our next destination

and that is...

M i l a n , known as Milano in Italian, is our next stop in the journey to the Fashion Capitals! Famous for its rich h i s t o r y  and  s t y l i s h  t e x t u r e, the city oozes charm and elegance. Milan is known to be a h a u t e   c o u t u r e  p o w e r h o u s e, where fashions jump from catwalk to clothes rail in weeks. The designers like
C h a n e l , P r a d a , V a r s a c e and A r m a n I bring fashion to its truest form. Apart from the fashion, the city is also known for the art - the most famous form of art being L e o n a r d o   d a  V i n c i ' s painting, "The Last Supper,". Expensive in taste and rich in style, Milan has it all!

This Round is an individual round and is meant for illustrating your own skills and creativity. You can send us whatever you are best in. It can be a One Shot, Video Mix, Signature, Animated Avatar, Photography, Singing , etc.

Please check out important information and rules about this round below

- You will get 5 days to complete this round.

- If you are doing a Signatue (Animated/Non Animated) everything has to be your OWN creation. That includes the textures and colouring and other stuff. You cannot use other's pre set colourings or textures. However you are free to use inbuilt filters. Maximum size allowed will be 500X600. Do keep the raw file (psd or any other software you have used) with you as we might ask you to provide them if required. Icons and picspams are not allowed unless they are stacked. In that case you need to have at least 6 pictures stacked together.

- If you are posting Video Mix the length should not exceed 4mins. The same rules apply which are stated above for Siggy and Avi rules.

- If you are submitting your Photography then the size should be 500X400 maximum. You must present us the photograph with two angles to ensure its your own work. No Colouring or textures will be entertained. However you are free to adjust contrast and brightness levels.

- If you are submitting a Song sung by you, you can sing along with karaoke or normally. Make sure your voice is audible and you have to sing for at least 3-4 mins. It can be one song or a mix of two songs.

- If you plan to submit any other things apart from the list mentioned above, please do check with the organizers before you submit.

- Also we might ask/challenge you to provide proof of the work you have submitted to confirm whether or not it is your own work. Trust us when we say we do have technicians who can check them out for us.

Submission details

- Last date of submission 25th September 2014 23.59 IST
- All the entries must be sent to
ContestEntries subject being "Mr & Ms IF Entry R3"

Other Important Things

- If you have any questions or doubts during the course of the  contest you can contact the organizers (xbeyondwordsx , -Deepzz- , Yuvika_15 or -Koeli_Appy-)
- If you are not satisfied by the organizers responses or have any complaints , you may approach the Global Moderators (gk_09 , *Shruti* , Aahaana)

Concept :
-Koeli_Appy-
Organizers : xbeyondwords , -Deepzz- , yuvika_15 , -Koeli_Appy-
Intro write up : xbeyondwordsx
Tags : 18shabbo
Permission : gk_09

Continued...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago

Winner of Round One

ApurvaLovesArVi

[Here is a small token of appreciation for you to flaunt]

Winner of Round Two

Team Christian Dior

Abhishek_King

ChaiBiskoot

.HookandHybrid.

Nikitagm

[Here is a small token of appreciation for you to flaunt]

Scoreboard

Comments for Round Two

Team Valentino

Organizer :

Overall, a good work. Communication wasn't good at all. None of them seemed to consult each other before deciding anything. Also, one of the member didn't turn up instantly and there was no attempt to contact her either. Prii was chosen as a captain but she was hardly active in the thread apart from doing the graphics, which she didn't complete and the team had to take outside help.

Judge :

Honestly, they had too much information.

Team Christian Dior

Organizer :

I am afraid i couldn't deduct a single mark because everybody in the team were just awesome. No complains, no crying, no spamming, all did their work very efficiently. However i have cut .5 marks from each one because there was no mention of them, contacting the 5th member. Because it was a team work they should have atleast tried to get in touch with her.

Judge :

The topic wasn't something very unique but it was very important and relevant.. and definitely not given as much attention as it should be given so I was impressed. What I loved most were the quotes placed here and there in the thread that emphasized the significance of the topic. This has to be my favourite.

Team Yves Saint Laurent 

Organizer :

Right!! Here is my overall view of the team - Good work, they worked well in a team. There was good atmosphere in the team but I feel the need to bring out two members. Member One : I felt she was just bossing around tbh. She did do lot of work but she was very authoritative and almost rude. Member Two - She hardly did anything except taking mistakes out of others.

Judge :

This could have been done better.. I can't put my finger on what exactly bothers me about this thread but I believe it's the lack of organization? Maybe I was the only one confuse but it seemed slightly messy to me.

Team Alexander McQueen

Organizer :

It started off with three members doing active discussion on the topic they should choose. 1 never turned up and one member turned up in the end and summed it all up as a blueprint. But the same member didn't take part in the discussion of what topic to choose.
Chosen topic: Rape: One member was responsible for providing a blueprint of what to include in the thread. ..tahniat.. was really good with collecting research i.e. stats etc and I felt she was the best team player from the rest. The captain was great, she allowed the team to choose the sub post they wanted to do - the work was split so everyone had a part to research and write up about. One of the members didn't turn up in this part of the contest either and no1 bothered to try to get in touch with her. everyone submitted their drafts. the team work between the active 4 members was great...the best thing about the team was that they were quite keen on including everyone's opinions and suggesting creative things for the thread i.e. video mix.

Judge :
This thread was done so well, absolutely brilliant. It's too bad the topic itself wasn't unique enough for me.

congratulations and all the very best
😭Team YSL dint make it😭...poor we😭😭
Congratulations to the winners😃...bros team is winner😛...congos bhai😳
congos Apu and Radz...u both got selected in nxt round😃kudos ..way to go👏
but i dint get abt the marking system...as team YSL was given "ban smoking" topic ..so m confused as its written topic rape infront of team YSL...the marking is done on which basis
organizers said that in team YSL one member was authorotative and rude...that wud b me only😭😭i know...as they made me captain and guess i did nothing but js bossing😭😭poor me😭😭

Edited by ...sandhureet.. - 9 years ago
all the bst to all who made it to round 3
^ Marking of the Uniqueness of the topic is done according to this... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/111610096
Team YSL chose "Justice For Rape Victim" which was given to AMcQ during shuffle. So the marks has been given on the topic each team came up with.
I hope it solves your query.

ohk...so js uniqueness one is on that basis the rest on the topic we prepared with...ban smoking...right di???
which we really dint do good according to the Js n Os
** the fifth member from our team, i.e lil was contacted via pm

moi pm_ed her on 10th aug itself
she replied on 14th, i did tell her to report in GA'ed thread,she didnt reply after that
^ thanks for the information but unfortunately it wasnt mentioned on the thread. We have pointed it out in the rules that each and every communication needs to be done on the thread. now you guys know why that was mentioned... because organizers doesnot have access to pms.

edited
" - Each Organizer will create one working CC for each team where they can discuss their activities. All the discussion needs to be strictly conducted in the respective threads. No PM service or other chatting media will be taken into consideration. "
Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...sandhureet..

ohk...so js uniqueness one is on that basis the rest on the topic we prepared with...ban smoking...right di???

exactly 😊