~*Mr/Ms India Forums Contest: R3*~ Chk note pg10 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Koeli_Appy-

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Congrats to all member who make it to round 3 specially my teammate Samarth300 and also my friends Reet n Abhi...songrats guys..😃

Thanks Deboleena,that's very sweet of u 😳 I had lots of fun with the group- U, Pavin, Prii, Radhika. 😃Edited by samarth300 - 9 years ago
Yayy!Thank you all! And wish u guys the same! Some questions:

If I want to sing a song, for example, does it have I be a Bollywood song, or can it be some classical song? If I do more than 1 song, will it increase my chances of winning. Like basically, what's the criteria?
Originally posted by samarth300

Yayy!Thank you all! And wish u guys the same! Some questions:

If I want to sing a song, for example, does it have I be a Bollywood song, or can it be some classical song? If I do more than 1 song, will it increase my chances of winning. Like basically, what's the criteria?

yes u can sing classical song as well..
judges will see the quality of the work at the end of the day. the decision is yourz
Omg im ao happy! CD won and in top ten :D
Congratulations to all the winners :)
Originally posted by Abhishek_King

answers in green
okay so can we submit an OS which was was written previously? 
and organizers.. can u please post the links of the final threads on the first page! Would love to give it a look 😃
Edited by ChaiBiskoot - 9 years ago
This has turned out to be a real surprise! I'm so glad that not only my team won round 2 but all four of us made it to the next round as well! Yayyy!!!🥳

To my teammates!🤗  Abhi, Bhumi and my dear 'Chai'😛😉😆 🤗

The comments written for us were very sweet and encouraging. Made my day. Thank you judges and organizer.

I can understand now why it took so long to bring out the results.. all this seems so.. transparent and .. professional (for lack of a better word).. the marking system, the criterias, the comments, siggies for winners of every round-  very well organized I must say.👏

Thank you for winner siggy.. it's really pretty.. a c is missing in my name but no problem.

Now on to round 3!😎

Edited to add: Congrats to rest of the selected contestants too!
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
Congratulations, guys!! Some real good work came out of round two, which the means the expectations bar have also increased. Bring in the best in you <3 
Originally posted by ChaiBiskoot

okay so can we submit an OS which was was written previously? 
and organizers.. can u please post the links of the final threads on the first page! Would love to give it a look 😃

Yes that will be coming when the final results are out. 😳 in the main thread.