~*Mr/Ms India Forums Contest: R3*~ Chk note pg10 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I can understand now why it took so long to bring out the results.. all this seems so.. transparent and .. professional (for lack of a better word).. the marking system, the criterias, the comments, siggies for winners of every round-  very well organized I must say.👏

Thank you for winner siggy.. it's really pretty.. a c is missing in my name but no problem.

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It really motivates us to work harder. 😊 The organizing committee and the judges along with the GMs would like to thank you for this encouragement. We are trying our best to bring out the best. 😃
Originally posted by -Koeli_Appy-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It really motivates us to work harder. 😊 The organizing committee and the judges along with the GMs would like to thank you for this encouragement. We are trying our best to bring out the best. 😃
</font>

I agree, everything looks so professional and nice. The siggy looks really pretty. Nicely done!
I have some questions 😃

Can i make a ppt ?

Can i write a para or something on a non-fictional" topic?

In photography, how many photos should be submitted? Mane maximum no.?

Can i submit my paintings? Sketches?

Singing* Can i sing multiple songs in those 3 mins?

~~~~~~

Awwhh 🤗
Mari moi lobes you too 🤗

Tahniat 🤗 and viz 🤗 congrats to you two 😊

Same question as above, can I take pictures of my paintings?

And should the things have to be relevant to each other? Like me taking a pic of my painting and then showing some VMs? Because in other questions u said that it's better for things to be somewhat relevant. But how about in this case?
Originally posted by nikitagmc

This has turned out to be a real surprise! I'm so glad that not only my team won round 2 but all four of us made it to the next round as well! Yayyy!!!🥳

To my teammates!🤗  Abhi, Bhumi and my dear 'Chai'😛😉😆

The comments written for us were very sweet and encouraging. Made my day. Thank you judges and organizer.

I can understand now why it took so long to bring out the results.. all this seems so.. transparent and .. professional (for lack of a better word).. the marking system, the criterias, the comments, siggies for winners of every round-  very well organized I must say.👏

Thank you for winner siggy.. it's really pretty.. a c is missing in my name but no problem.

Now on to round 3!😎

Edited to add: Congrats to rest of the selected contestants too!

Originally posted by ChaiBiskoot

Omg im ao happy! CD won and in top ten :D
Congratulations to all the winners :)

@nikita di and chaie di congos...🤗glad to meet after a long time!😛

This is really surprising! I never thought I would be selected and that I will also win round 1! Congratulations to all those who are selected. 
I have some queries here -
If I want to make a siggie on a show or movie, am I allowed? And If it is so, then where I have to use the pictures from? The one available on the internet or how? I am really confused here.

We can use the inbuilt filters and colourings provided by the software? Isn't it?

Once again congrats everyone..
congo all winners and selected ones + all the best for next one
One query 😆
Can I submit two OS and Two vms?
Originally posted by ChaiBiskoot

okay so can we submit an OS which was was written previously? 
and organizers.. can u please post the links of the final threads on the first page! Would love to give it a look 😃

Okay i did not mention the organizers in my excitement... really a commendable job 👏 We cribbed about the delay of results but now i realise its not easy to track the performance of so many participants ! Thank You for such a wonderful experience 😳

please answer my first question 😛

@abhi,nikki.. 🤗 and we are back here 😉  i love being called chai now 🤣

Edited by ChaiBiskoot - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Awesome-blossom

I have some questions 😃

Can i make a ppt ?

Can i write a para or something on a non-fictional" topic?

In photography, how many photos should be submitted? Mane maximum no.?

Can i submit my paintings? Sketches?

Singing* Can i sing multiple songs in those 3 mins?

~~~~~~

Awwhh 🤗
Mari moi lobes you too 🤗

Tahniat 🤗 and viz 🤗 congrats to you two 😊

Yes to all above. Please note that if you are providing all the above it has to be contected somehow. Your submission will be considered as one and it has to be meaningful. You can submit any amount of photographs but note that it will depend upon the judges whether they will want to view if you submit 10 of them. At the end of the the quality as well as creativity is what will matter the most.