Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: samarth300

Same question as above, can I take pictures of my paintings?

And should the things have to be relevant to each other? Like me taking a pic of my painting and then showing some VMs? Because in other questions u said that it's better for things to be somewhat relevant. But how about in this case?

if you are saying that you want to convert your painting into vm then i would say yes it's relevant and perfectly alright.
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApurvaLovesARVI

This is really surprising! I never thought I would be selected and that I will also win round 1! Congratulations to all those who are selected. 

I have some queries here -
If I want to make a siggie on a show or movie, am I allowed? And If it is so, then where I have to use the pictures from? The one available on the internet or how? I am really confused here.

We can use the inbuilt filters and colourings provided by the software? Isn't it?

Once again congrats everyone..

Yes to all the above 😃
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

One query 😆
Can I submit two OS and Two vms?

Again i am saying this you can submit whatever you wish to... but again it has to be relevant. the submission will be considered as one
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChaiBiskoot

Okay i did not mention the organizers in my excitement... really a commendable job 👏 We cribbed about the delay of results but now i realise its not easy to track the performance of so many participants ! Thank You for such a wonderful experience 😳

please answer my first question 😛

@abhi,nikki.. 🤗 and we are back here 😉  i love being called chai now 🤣

answer to your first question is yes i thought i answered that for someone else previously 😆
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Yes to all above. Please note that if you are providing all the above it has to be contected somehow. Your submission will be considered as one and it has to be meaningful. You can submit any amount of photographs but note that it will depend upon the judges whether they will want to view if you submit 10 of them. At the end of the the quality as well as creativity is what will matter the most.

Okay, tysm 😊

Another qs"
But if i prepare a ppt, how will i represent it here?
Like for siggy or any other pic, we have to upload it on i minus then share the link etc.
Ppt ka kya krna hoga?

*sorry for qs after qs 😆
Koeli thumbnail
^ dont do something that you cannot execute 😆 
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChaiBiskoot

Okay i did not mention the organizers in my excitement... really a commendable job 👏 We cribbed about the delay of results but now i realise its not easy to track the performance of so many participants ! Thank You for such a wonderful experience 😳

please answer my first question 😛

@abhi,nikki.. 🤗 and we are back here 😉  i love being called chai now 🤣

its ur personality...and so how wont u like dat!😳😆
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Results out and I just get to know now 
Anyway congrats to all the winners.. Very well deserving , I have seen their works through stalking of course 

Best of luck to the 10 selected winners.. May you all shine in this round 

Abhishek_King  ApurvaLovesArVi  Awesome-blossom  Bmtdluver  ChaiBiskoot  .HookandHybrid.  Nikitagm  Samarth300  Somergasm.  ..Tahniat..

@Trisha - Congratulation from d bottom of my heart.. Even the team didn't make it but I'm happy that one of our group member succeed in the round challenge. Once again congratulation.. Do well in this round too. Radhi n Leena - it was a great time to work with all of you. 😳

Organizer - it was such a unique and outstanding concept . appy & zoah thanks for bearing n answering all our queries during d round contest . 

Now I can change my dp 🤣 
Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Is it okay if we have our copyrights on any of our signatures,avatars,picspam or icons?
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: somergasm.

Is it okay if we have our copyrights on any of our signatures,avatars,picspam or icons?

Yes 😃